Hillary coughs up Huma Hairballs during Presentation

theamericanmirror.com/video-hillary-suffers-massive-coughing-fit-raise-voice-event/
archive.is/jpCq3

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton wants women to #raiseyourvoice, though she struggled to heed the slogan as she fought back a coughing fit during this week’s “The MAKERS Conference.”

The conference – inspired by Gloria Steinem, Lena Waithe and the “Time’s Up” movement – ran from Monday through Wednesday to celebrate all kinds of liberal feminist “MAKERS,” from outspoken actress Lena Dunham to Clinton, Martha Stewart and Oprah Winfrey, through panel discussions and other programs.

On Wednesday, Clinton streamed into the conference on a live feed from New York to give closing remarks, though she struggled to contain a massive coughing fit – a problem that plagued her throughout the 2016 presidential campaign.

Will she make it to 2019?

Coughing fit at: 0:50

youtube.com/watch?v=ORBWw9qWX_c

hooktube.com/watch?v=ORBWw9qWX_c

Sure hope so, couldn't ask for a weaker candidate

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

CAN'T STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT

This bitch is still coughing. She coughs almost every time she gives a speech, what in the fuck.

She's sick. She's dying. So glad. Die already bitch.

>mfw Trump assassinates Clinton with polonium as retaliation for weaponizing the intelligence community against him for political purposes.

Nah bro. We want her to run again.

One more run and then she's got to go.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

is kill by end of month

That is what happens when you worship a pagan owl demon. God has a sense of humour too.

kek is with us

When is this bitch going to croak.

praise kek

SHE IS SO DISGUSTING ONLY THING MISSING WAS A FLY LANDING ON HER LIP REEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

why would they even release this

>digits and she dies soon

digits now

you must ask in a courteous manner. May I have some digits, sir?

thats because shes knows to... SIT DOWN. BE HUMBLE. SIT DOWN. BE HUMBLE!

Throat lotion helps

how the fuck? are you some prophet of Kek?

General Lee is in this thread

I kek'd

>the evil bitch that tried to literally destroy the world is literally dying a slow and painful death

I hope she shits her lungs out.

Why doesn't she just die already

A disgraceful way of dying