What do you think about the Aria series?

What do you think about the Aria series?

comfiest series.

ARIA, K-ON and Non Non Biyori are the best SoL anime.

One of these is not like the others...

I'd add Kiniro Mosaic and GochiUsa as well. Sketchbook Full Colors is also great.

Tamayura and Amanchu as well.

Really good and comfy, the main cast works really well together.
Kiniro is the trashiest of them, still enjoyable. Same with Gochiusa. Hidamari is way better than both of those.

KinMosa and GochiUsa are bottom of the barrel, trash-tier SoL; shallow dogshit which focus way too strongly on being cute.

A show about nothing.

What would you consider to be on top, then?

No (You)s for you

This guy gets it.

Aria is the Kramer of Aria.

Want to read, but don't have time.

Tamayura was good, but the animation and characters were a bit lacking. Amanchu is top tier.

Sure, K-ON is not iyashikei, but it is the most well-executed SoL anime by a good margin. It's fucking flawless.

You just had time to post on Sup Forums.

Digi, plz

It's not flawless. It's pretty great though. A lot of the jokes were borrowed from other 4koma manga and comedy shows. The lighting was oversaturated in several parts too. I also didn't think the drama with Azusa needed as much focus as it got.

It's still top-notch, but flawless is a pretty big stretch.

Pinaccle of iyashikei:
>ARIA
>YKK
God tier:
>K-ON
>NNB
>Yama no Susume
High tier:
>Gochiusa
>Urara Meirochou
>Hidamari Sketch
>New Game
>Yuyushiki
>TYO's Yuru Yuri
>Aiura
>Hyakko
>Sketchbook
Mid tier:
>Dogakobo's Yuru Yuri
>KinMoza
>Sansha Sanyou
>Sakura Trick
>Hanayamata
>Ichigo Mashimaro
>Lucky Star
>Tamayura
>Azumanga Daioh
Low tier:
>Hinako Note
>Anne Happy
>A-Channel
>Kanamemo
>Minami-ke

Upgrade Anne Happy one rank and downgrade Gochiusa one, it really has nothing above Kinmoza.

And Hanayamata had too much drama to be anything but low tier, the only thing it got is the yaya meme.

You have terrible taste. Half of this shit isn't even iyashikei. It's all just CGDCT. Tanaka-kun, Mushishi and Natsume are actually iyashikei, yet not listed.
Azumanga Daioh is fucking amazing.
Go back to ribbit.

Forgot Acchi Kocchi.

>GochiUsa, Urara and Hanayamata that high
>Ichigo and Lucky Star that low

You are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Urara is okay there, and Lucky Star didn't age well, only the OVA, maybe.

Do you even know what iyashikei means? Most of these shows aren't even close.

Urara is terrible.
The jokes were terrible and old, the girls were boooring.
The "plot" was so half assed and pointless it only detracted from an already weak series. On top of the "fuck you read the manga ending."
The art was okay I guess.

Kon and Chiya are actually interesting, and it's just an adaptation, they adapted everything the manga covered until that point, it's foolish to expect an anime original ending. The plot is good, it's just that isn't over yet, impossible with just one season.

Lucky Star is great if you actually like anime.
Casuals can't into the references and animation quality. It's the perfect pleb filter, because even KyoAni fanboys don't always like it.

GochiUsa is the best SOL out of any of them. Funny on top of the SOL.

my personal GOAT. It holds a special place in my heart and made me a better person. I still tear up sometimes when I hear Lumis Eterne.

The plot isn't good in any way.

>Feral kid grows up without parent
>Joins mysterious tiered organization to find parent
>Gains bullshit powers
>Starts gaying up to prodigious lonely kid
>Arbitrarily becomes stronger than everyone else
>Finds out parent is secretly at the top of mysterious tiered organization

It's literally a rehash of HunterxHunter in shitty moe form. It has no implications other than serving as a gimmick to make it seem different from other CGDCT shows.

Kon and Chiya are vapid and one-dimensional yuri bait.

You're a fucking moron.

OFFICIAL AND OBJECTIVE SLICE OF LIFE ANIMU POWER RANKINGS

1a. ARIA
1b. Non Non Biyori
3. K-ON
4. Azumanga Daioh
5. Hidamari Sketch
6. Sketchbook: Full Color's
7. Nichijou
8. Shirobako
9. Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon
10. Minami-ke
11. Yuyushiki
12. Himouto! Umaru-chan
13. GJ-Bu
14. Tamayura
15. Flying Witch
16. Ichigo Mashimaro
17. Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou OVAs
18. Yama no Susume
19. Kamichu!
20. Working

9001. Dragon Ball Z

Don't bother me about this. I'm an official, certified Sup Forums Arbiter of Taste; it even says so in my name field.

Oh shit. Would you look at that.

Aria is like Bromazepam: The Anime
I usually watch anime in the evening and fall asleep during it if it isn't action-packed
Not that that's a bad thing

probably the best escapist SoL series but feels a bit too disneyland fake at times

half of those are good and half are complete garbage

>half are complete garbage
But he's an official, certified arbiter of taste, user.

if you think kyoani made anything good after lucky star you're the certified arbiter of shit taste

>Umaru and Maid Dragon above Ichigo Mashimaro and YKK

Your taste is shit, Satan.

Aria is the only one of those three which is not pure moeshit.

Every single plot in existence could be simplified the same way, no matter how complex it actually is. Chiya didn't even gain any powers, she was already born with them, and she doesn't know her mom is the Rank 1 yet.

Kon and Chiya are a lot more than just "bait", they developed each other during the whole season, at the start Kon was a "by the book" serious girl that was pushing herself to be perfect, remember that bullshit about not being able to get married anymore that she had at the start when Chiya touched her? How she dropped it completely and how she learned to innovate her divination methods as the show progressed and she interacted more with Chiya to the point she didn't mind physical contact with her anymore and even became comfortable with it, shows how much she changed, by the end she isn't the same character she was in the first episode at all.

I can count with one hand the number of CGDCT shows that have characters that go through this.

And I haven't even started about how Chiya did something that "Kon would do" to beat the kitsune in episode 6, and how Kon was the one who divined Kurou for Chiya in the first place.

Dragon Maid isn't even healing. It's just SoL comedy.

>moeshit

Lucky Star was fucking terrible. Reference humor is the lowest form of humor; below fart jokes and nutshots.

lucky star is the cancer that is killing anime

>Casuals can't into the references
SZS did it better you filthy casual faggot

>azumanga daioh
>mid-tier

reddit is just 2 blocks away

Mushishi is not iyashikei. There is nothing healing about Mushishi.

Maid Dragon = AOTY

>calming as fuck
>beautiful OST
>the philosophy soothes the soul

>He didn't learn anything after watching mushishi

Did you watch it with your brain off? Mushishi is from first to last episode about human tragedies. Virtually every episode is full of suffering and there are sometimes even bad endings (including the characters dying, disappearing forever, losing their loved ones and so on). How is this "healing"? It's more melancholic than calming.

Don't mind me, just dumping~

Woah senpai, you didn't understand Mushishi at all. It's about acceptance and the beauty of life.

it's my fav anime and manga

Nonsense. This is such a very simplistic understanding of various themes from manga/anime.

How is an episode about a guy whose dreams killed his whole village including family about acceptance and the beauty of life?

Embarrassing Aria spams aren't allowed

(。>﹏

It's the bigger picture. You experience the good and the bad and accept it all. It's basic shinto philosophy. Balance, harmony, you don't blame the bug for killing your crops and feel hatred towards it- that's just what it does, that's life.

I actually didn't know avvenire existed until two years later. It was a refreshing experience.

seriously I just want another series with a similar atmosphere to YKK .fuck

last one

>it's the bigger picture
Vague nonsense. You are making this anime sound more simple and primitive than it really is.

>Balance, harmony, you don't blame the bug for killing your crops and feel hatred towards it- that's just what it does, that's life.
True, but that doesn't mean it's a healing feel-good anime. It's meditative. It makes you think about life, acceptance of misfortune, the role of sadness in our lives.

Calling it comfy or iyashikei is, frankly, insulting.

One of, if not the best SoL of all time, and one of the few things that majority of Sup Forums agrees on.

Slut
Autistic slut

I think a better term would be mono no aware. Same with YKK.

I never called it iyashikei, but the atmosphere is thicker than Aria and it certainly retains Shinto values which are inherently "healing". We hurt, but we also feel joy. Mushishi is not a sad nor comfy show.

DELET

Mushishi is often very sad.

Or rather, that's not what it's all about.

Why does Alice remind me exactly of Azusa?

Alice is my daughteru

Any relaxed friends reading this apocalyptic comfy manga ?

fuckyou.

Name pls? Hoping to become a relaxed friend

If anything you seem to be the one devaluing the series by stating it's a "sad show". Shintoism is a beautiful and rich religious culture. The mono no aware found in Mushishi is extremely prevalent. Value the earth and others.

girls last tour. it's like Blame but moe. Reminds me of YKK.

a masterpiece

Sounds right up my alley. Thank you friend

why the audience should care about popularity?