Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtTtrzySjoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

7/10

8/10

Kyoani know what they're doin when they actually try

6/10

>Kyoani
Good think Haruhi wasn't their original IP, otherwise it'd be shit.

they're best when they adapt to be sure.

Usually their movies are much higher quality than their shows honestly

2 hours 43 minutes of 10/10

They're hit and miss on all fronts be it adaptations or adaptations of originals. I think the only one I've sort of enjoyed was Chuu2 S1. S2 was a mess and it was overall bad. Tamako movie was pretty good, but not great. Damn, the others are just bad.
Reminder that any studio tribalism is shit and you should consider lurking more if you feel your studio being better than that other studio means shit.

Goddamn. The TV series is decent, but Disappearance is on another level. The building up to this arc was just great, I don't even mind if they never make any Haruhi ever again.

11/10

season 3 never ever

>watching Disappearance in the summer

Like literally any anime

11/10

Madhouse's series are generally better than their movies, with the only exception being what they did with Kon

Name one show of theirs that looks better than redline

seven years
hand
drawn

hey, that's my wife!

>still using arbitrary rating systems
>>>/MAL/

hey, I remember you

The scene when the snow began to fall is easily one of my favourite moments in anime

There's enough Haruhi for everyone, thank god for reality-warping powers

>how a show looks is the sole determinant of its quality

I thought we were discussing visuals, because if it's also quality there's no madhouse show that comes close to the likes of
>memories
>literally any Kon film
>wolf children
>ninja scroll

Texhnolyze

casshern sins
black lagoon
trigun
overlord
monster
cardcaptor sakura
death billiards
aoi bungaku
tokyo godfathers
needless

honestly i can't name the rest there's just too many. in any case you're wrong. madhouse has put out far more high quality material than kyoani has.

maybe if the LNs come back after a hiatus

This scene is honestly one of the best moments ever in anime.

>Implying Tanigawa ever needs money
After this textbook deal nigga got a ton more royalties so it probably just put off the next novel even further.

It is shit.

>a studio with 345 works has more good works than a studio with less than 100

You don't say

I like Madhouse, but come on, user. Cease this shit. Besides, not all you listed is good.

>Tokyo godfathers
>as an example of their shows being superior to their films
TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

>non-art ranking anything above a 6/10
plebs

Anime is art, despite being a glorified commercial.

>implying there's an artistic medium other than maybe webcomics and artwork/paintings that isnt a commercial.

This, Disappearance was so fucking good that I don't even mind anymore if we won't ever get season 3.

I can wait for a few years. Maybe I can outlive S3.

The English Dub of this scene convinced me that all Dubs aren't trash and might be worthwhile.

Disgusting. Sugita is irreplaceable.

I rewatched Haruhi last week but Disappearance just went way over my head. I don't get why people think it's such a masterpiece. It was pretty good but I don't get it.

But watching Haruhi really made me want to experience what they are doing, but that'll never happen. I want to be a real Haruhi fan and learn Hare Hare Yukai and wear SOS brigade shirts.
I want to live like they do.

There are plenty of reasons on why it's good. What went through your head?
Yuki on the spotlight and Kyon's realization are already great.

>But watching Haruhi really made me want to experience what they are doing, but that'll never happen. I want to be a real Haruhi fan and learn Hare Hare Yukai and wear SOS brigade shirts.
>I want to live like they do.
user, I...

You're a decade too late for that. Now everything must be done in multiple layers of irony.

>Goddamn. The TV series is decent, but Disappearance is on another level. The building up to this arc was just great, I don't even mind if they never make any Haruhi ever again.

The movie is pretty much a send off of their work on the franchise

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtTtrzySjoQ

Where the fuck is the anime club?

>tfw you will never see an anime scene as deep as this in your lifetime

8/8

>not 10/10

>putting art on a pedestal
Art that is shit on purpose can worth tens of grands
>inb4 muhhh 4th dimensional critic interpretation of fluctuation consciousness

It's a 10/10 on my beart, but I refuse to give a 10/10 objetively, whatever that means.

Fuck off niv

I wouldn't even give this a 5/10.
This scene was cringe as fuck.

>cringe
>costanza.jpg

Literally who?

>only half a year left until rewatching in december
Only good thing in the end of each year.

What makes Clannad so much better than Haruhi?

Nothing.
Disappearance > Clannad AS 10-20 > Haruhi TV > Clannad AS 1-10 >>> Dogshit > Clannad S1.

Why even compare the two?