Hey look guys, another anti-Peterson thread on Sup Forums !

Hey look guys, another anti-Peterson thread on Sup Forums !

>who makes these and why are there over 9000 of them per week?

Leftists! Leftists come to Sup Forums and astroturf as rightwingers, then create the anti-peterson threads in a futile attempt to sway potential fans away from him!

>who are leftists, and why would they do this?

Leftists are a wide and wacky bunch of people, but popularly include SJWs, radical feminists, antifa, radical trans activists, and postmodernists in general! As to why, its simple: They deeply fear Jordan Peterson's influence on people around the world which, commonly, exposes leftism as being the toxic wasteland that it is.

>why do they call peterson followers cultists?

Because leftists love name calling anyone they disagree with! They incorrectly call people racists, bigots, xenophobes, transphobes, mysoginists, sexists, and cultists. Character assassination is a prime strategy from the leftist bible: Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky.

>thats all fine and good, but every time i see one of these threads, i like jordan peterson more. Why is that?

Great question! Its because Rules for Radicals doesnt apply anymore! The game has changed, and nowadays the old tactics of the left work against them, and actually make their opponents, i.e. Jordan Peterson, stronger!

>one more question: why do they keep saying jordan peterson misuses postmodernism?

Because these leftists want to spread the idea that jordan doesnt know what he is talking about. Ironically, these radical leftists dont believe in true language, as they believe that all knowledge is relative to one's culture and experiences, so changing language to them is part of how they maintain power over other people! Leftists are great gymnists!

>So be honest, is Jordan Peterson worth looking into?

Find out for yourself! Go to his YouTube channel, Jordan Peterson, and watch some of his content

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
archive.org/stream/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948/LUTHERDr._Martin-The_Jews_and_their_Lies_1948-EN_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jordan B. Peterson has been permanently discredited as an anti-White jewish Zionist agent:

hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s

Just give it up. Your psyop and astroturfing campaign has been exposed. The goyim know. Peterstein in eternally BTFO.

Jordan Peterson and NoFap really helped me to turn my life around. Peterson is a good man.

Pic-related called us leftist. He was still destroyed for being a neoconservative.

Well that is great I guess. Now it is time to become a real man.

Leftist detected

Peterson is for plebs and normies anyway. I don't bother following him. There are other better figures to follow than that edgy intellectual freak.

>typical e-celebrity character assignation because muh Jews.
Yes, we need more purity spiraling on the right, because just trying to win against massive odds isn't good enough. Go eat broken glass nigger

I hate leftists as well but some people just have different opinions you nazi fat boomer

Oh my god, could you be more superstitious!? You people seriously need help!

Why do Sup Forums worships e-celebs like this? First trump, then pewds, then peterson, the another literally who and then. God, you people disgust me. Do you really need some authoritarian figure to tell you where your life is heading? What a bunch of retards!

Yep, dicksuckers, cocksuckers, asskissers, all of you here. If you goys love being goyim that much I assure you Shekelstein is a better figure for you faggots worshipping this Petershit all time

Stop e-celeb threads
E-celeb are not worth worshipping
E-celeb are supposed to be /ourgoys/
If anything just praise what they do and stop at that point. Enough worshipping e-celebs who do this all for money and publicity. Not because they cared about white genocide, race war and such. You think they cared. Literal goy retard, give your hard earned money to them.

The new military of Peterson 10% commission leeches sound very low energy. Their counter-arguments have been reduced to virtually zip. What we see tonight is a devolution into complaining.

Earlier today was more energetic but the discourse was still noticeably reduced in caliber. There are no intellectual arguments remaining. When this situation occurs, all that continues to remain is, a plea to base-emotion.

What is a plea to base-emotion: So, this is where a Peterson Cultist will attempt to use basic human emotion to manipulate readers into sympathizing with their collective after all intellectual discourse has been rendered ineffective. Their logic becomes anti-intellectual at this point.

Example's of Peterson Cultist pleading to base human emotion to gain sympathy:

1) All it does is turn people away from you. People are afraid of things that are labeled bad.
2) Why are you guys so afraid of him?
3) Take some personal responsibility.
4) Whats wrong with self improvement?
5) Get your life in order, bucko

This is anti-intellectualism at work. All criticisms of Peterson's political beliefs are ignored as if they don't exist. Peterson's cult members respond to any inquires with mindless drone like blather about why you should clean your room, or some other such utter non-sense. Implying the rooms of the world are eternally unclean. From here, if we dig deeper his cultist inevitably begin a sort of collectivized fear-based accusation of Adolf Hitler. Out of etheric randomness somehow Hitler has appeared spontaneously in front of Peterson's entire membership.

Peterson's army of individuals collectivized together in total unity all regurgitating a learned doctrine of fear. The Adolf Hitler! they cry out.

These are scary times, followed by an even scarier manipulative crypto-demagogue masquerading himself as the worlds new self-help daddy overlord. All who question Supreme Leader Peter are instantly labeled an outsider to the dogma of orderly room maintenance.

if you dont want purity go fuck a nigger you giant faggot

Zionists are responsible for White genocide.

How can you be this new?

Jordan and his diehard individualist are purity spiraling.

This part of the right wing is just as bad as the SJW infighting. You must have absolute purity for your position and you will deride anyone who is not a full blown Zionist Zealot for Israel like Jordan. JBP is a great shill, has recently labeled Martin Luther the creator of Protestant Christianity as "mentally ill" for writing his famous 1543 book.

>acquire a copy free now
archive.org/stream/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948/LUTHERDr._Martin-The_Jews_and_their_Lies_1948-EN_djvu.txt

Individualism for the Goy
---------------------------------
Collectivism for the Rabbi

Jordan Peterson's:
Butthole Cult Logo
Do not put your dick in
Guaranteed ten years of lost political development

Well said. Even a leaf turns the right color once a year.

>who makes these and why are there over 9000 of them per week?
peterson shills
it's called a counter signal and it's an attempt to make you like him because you're told that the liberals who you hate hate him too
>who are the shills, and why would they do this?
commision
just like when they spammed lauren southern last month and just as they'll go back to spamming ben shapiro next month

>everything I don't like is a plot against me
>also nevermind my reddit spacing, fellow kids

>Commision
Where do I sign up? Oh that's right nowhere. You and OP are both being fucking retarded, no one is getting paid or has a master plan for/against anyone. Peterson thread booms are proportional to his fame, and he splits the Sup Forums population equally enough to cause endless shitfests among people who's only goal in life is being born white vs losers with no fathers who are discovering real life at 27.

>Where do I sign up?
On Peterstein's website. Go get that 10% commission on his snake oil, bucko!

What a weird thread.

Anyone want to write a hit piece on this moneygrubbing slime? I'll publish and promote it to thousands. Pitch me at [email protected] within the hour (temp email).

That would be fun to write. Have you seen this? It will end his career if enough of his followers see it: