Hey, can we make Yellow Diamond from Steven Universe out to be a co-opted symbol of the far-right...

Hey, can we make Yellow Diamond from Steven Universe out to be a co-opted symbol of the far-right? She's basically a space dictator.I don't know, I think it'll be funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gg-acP4G6Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shes hwite

sounds good to me fine sir lad

no

Wow great idea, nothing sweeter than liberal tears

Why? Just look at her. She's perfect

Oh man, this is so brilliant. I wish I had thought of this.
All the liberals who like this cartoon will be tainted. How should we go about this?

MY waifu

I don't know, just make random pictures where she's dressed like a Nazi and spread them about.

Well, fellow lad, you should post her at every opportunity. You should also declare her your qt nazi dictator waifu

It's even funnier when you consider that her voice actor hates trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=gg-acP4G6Xw

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
Hitler was right

Good taste

but she doesn't do much of anything in the show. she might be a big dictator, but what has she really done? Got mad, blown up a handheld communications device, sent 5 troops to find one soldier, interrupted a trial by disabling both lawyers, cut out a diamond shape from a wall, and sung a song about ruling and gem roles. Just doesn't scream far-right to me.

Stop watching kids shows user

Go back to trash, we're busy

It's not what she has done, it's the idea of her. She perfectly encompasses the checklist for a hypothetical universal nazi dictator. Just trust us user. She has a lot of potential, ok?

At least post Ponnies if you're going to hang around

I need some convincing, she just comes off as incompetent to me.

She had millions of useless gems fused together in a writhing ball of pain for 6000 years because they did not fit the superior Gem image. If that's not a good dictator, I don't know what is.

How long do you guys predict before this thread gets killed?

Can I interest anyone in this thread in a pair of zircon encrusted tweezers?

Good old horse fuckers

are we sure that was her idea though? what if it was the suggestion of, say, a scientist, or a thinker, or the idle thoughts of a soldier? what if Yellow didn't want to do it at first? too many unknowns for my taste.

She is one of the leaders of an empire that sucks out the life of planets. She's pretty bad.

don't humans do that too though? we basically spread out and consume resources, and if we had space travel, we'd likely be like the gems, moving from one planet to the next, draining the life from it and moving on.

seems like a good thought to leave you with, too tired to keep this up. need sleep.

Wait a minute, let me sterilize them
Give me your lighter

Steven Universe is a little Shit

Hm

>watching this show
kys