What's your biggest wish in life?

My wish is for civilization to collapse & never come back, so we can all go back to living in small rural villages where humanity belongs.

Other urls found in this thread:

maklarhuset.se/bostad/sverige/dalarna/hagfors/316604?referrer=blocket
youtube.com/watch?v=HNdoJRUEexU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For people to be more concious. Stop making short-term easy decisions and start thinking more long-term

To fuck a satisfying amount of young tight pussies before I die

right there with you op

this. i just want to homestead a small ranch. get away from modern hell.

Based

This is now an alternative living thread about homesteading and permaculture.

same here, but to be able to still access the internet but live like Agafia Lykova

I plan on getting land that has access to a river too, just for that little extra bump in resources

I wish for the courage to act on the Wisdom I know; I wish to die fighting, not as a coward

>No civilization = peaceful villages

top. fucking. kek.

Just look at the tribal wars all over the world.

Why wait for a collapse though? Why not just do it right now?

Take the /vargpill/

so be it. dumping info graphs.

Be sure to add a forest on the far end of your land, or the river will carry away many nutriments. The forest will act as a stabilizer and resplenish your land with the dead leafs and generally the tree's action.

Never said it would be peaceful

For me and everyone else to poof into immortal little girls and lose all memory of before poofing and just live in a wonderworld of nothing but children playing

Same, IDK if all civilization needs to collapse but I would love to live on a homestead or farm in a small rural community.

needs also the survival element. survival from others and the chance to start new factions with like minded people. civilization needs a hard reset. After every dark age we become stronger.

I'd buy this place 17000 kvm on your own island for 141k US dollar if it wasn't in commie Sweden where I won't even allowed to raise my own children.
>maklarhuset.se/bostad/sverige/dalarna/hagfors/316604?referrer=blocket

I wish i knew what i want.

Right with you OP. I pray for it.

That would be the dream, though I'd personally cut out that wheat & add something else

Buy some land in Montana with like minded individuals, start your own tribe.

Your very own Orania in Montana.

My wish is just sitting next to a lake drinking black tea with a girl. to be honest I don't have any long term wishes. maybe having a family and a few kids in the future or so.

This looks good but it's too big for only one family desu. You should go for 2 ha or around that, with around 1ha of land you actually cultivate the rest being an ecosystem to bump your garden up (mix of river/lake + forest or whatever).

I don't think people should worry about buying 'too much' land, you can split it up between your children when you die & they can live off of it too with their families

I fucking hate my country's property market. Chinks & poos are buying everything, and even if you were lucky enough to have a full time job here, the price is going up faster than you could save the deposit with our shitty wages.
Need a fucking pogrom.

For Trump to lose in 2020.

Death

Well yes certainly, but if you want a whole civilization of homesteaders to work, which is my personal dream, you need to rationalize land access. Kind of like the old greeks did in the early cities actually, where every citizen had rights to a plot of land.

Yeah I don't think you can buy too much land. 17000 kvm own island seems pretty massive to me especially to that price. But anyway I have no plan on doing this in Sweden since it's illegal to homeschool my own kids here.

What is the point of living the comfy offgrid lifestyle if I can't even educate my own children?

yikes, but you should want to move away from Auckland anyway

If the land really is full of trees like that it's great because you can most likely live off the forest, but you'll have to be maintaining the forest almost daily. If you do just that it's fine I guess.

Also, that's really commie tier if you cannot homeschool. At least if France you can do it.

I'm starting a colony in Maine...but I don't know if I wanna bring more people.

My buddy is on board, and we'll obviously have wives and children, but we're super elitist, and we consider literally everyone other then ourselves to be peasant filth, most lower then dogs.

The far right attracts a fair bit of nobility though...

I've always maintained that if I was to ever give any man a position, he would almost certainly come from a background of "far rightism". For it is in that political religion that the highest aspects of society and culture beckon to those who yearn for such things.

My wish is for civilisation to collapse so I can hunt down dumb faggots like you

To send every Democrat to the moon and leave them there.

Yeah, Varg had the right idea about going to France.
>youtube.com/watch?v=HNdoJRUEexU

Our whole country is fucked mate. The only affordable options are in shit-towns which are infested with p-heads and gangs and no good employment.

The rest of the country is better, but still relative. You'll pay 300k for a tiny house in a town where you'd be lucky to make 30k yearly. Unless you've got family with money/multiple houses you're fucked as a native.

>Varg
That man needs to fuck off.

I'm with you for the most part. The only issue is that I'm OCD. I HAVE to shower every day and I HAVE to wash my hands every couple hours and I HAVE to drink filtered water. I wouldn't last very long in a small rural village...

indeed

Is it not atrocious that homeschooling is disallowed in our country? I'm male, 25, and want to have a family but it seems the system is heavily discouraging.

fuck off with your cuckshed posting. Tiny houses are for good goys only.

lel

to become an immortal eldritch abomination and start having fun fun

Don't give up.
It's soul crushing.

shoo shill

To find a way to make lazer / plasma / pew pew weapons real.

you dont HAVE to do any of those things though, you realize people have recovered from OCD before right?

>paying 300k for a house

Wait...so your clan doesn't have some land to offer you? What are you a bastard or something?

I didn't realize NZ patriarchs were damning their sons to wagekekery. What is your country some kind of disgusting Plutocracy where a man is worth the money in his pocket?

>What's your biggest wish in life?
Trump dies of ass cancer.

Alright fine, normalize living an an 8x10 shoebox stacked on top of 40 other 8x10 shoeboxes. Living "away from it all" in a "contemporary spartan atmosphere" is the first step.

Fuck off we're full, control global population instead of jerking off over loft beds and fold out bidets.

That's what what we all want in the end.

Bigger loads.

all niggers, spics, muslims, indians and kikes die

move to another country.

My family came to New Zealand with ten thousand British pounds. Back when a British pound = a pound of silver. 10,000 pounds wouldn't even buy a used Toyota now.
Sadly my country is cucked as fuck. They bought the leftist meme hook line & sinker. No racisms! We don't have a culture! Our television makes me fucking sick, showing gooks & streetshitters as 'kiwis'..

If you're not Anglo or Maori, you're not. a. fucking. kiwi. Fuck.

30k a year sounds more than enough though if you're planning on living comfy offgrid lifestyle though
>control global population instead of jerking off over loft beds and fold out bidets.
You gonna go control the global population, huh? Tell us how that goes.

For all tech companies to disappear

That's the plan. Norway is probably pretty expensive though I reckon.

Hoping for a greencard somehow.

Good goyim, you need a big house and shiny car to be successful, don't forget about all your debt to us

Oh here comes the fucking streetshitters now. FUCK OFF CUNTS. STOP BREEDING YOU DISGUSTING FUCKS.

Me too.. Oh, that would be better than heaven.

Stupid faggot.

This. A so called cuckshed and land you own is infinitely better than anything the bank actually owns.

Ive always wanted to be president of America since I was a kid you got a nigger why not an Australian?

15k will be rent.

>rural village
You need civilization to have villages. You need fucking agriculture, the most evil thing ever invented. Hunter & gatherer society for the win!

Hallo dis is Steeb from vimdows you habba birus

You're supposed to buy, not rent.

Wipe your flag Kiwi. It reeks of Queen's asshole.

For my two sons to live good lives. If the Happening happens, I don't want to see them suffer. ;_ ;

Flash some cash, sven. What are you planning to buy?

That's true, yet what had the worse impact was not agriculture itself but agriculture for the sake of someone else, i.e. people specializing in feeding other people.

Big money agriculture should just focus on raising wheat for flour, maybe milk also. All the rest people need to grow up themselves, like adults.

There was one British soldier for every 100,000 indians when we walked over you Sanjeev, don't fuck with The Empire.
t. Raised Imperial.

humans are actually psychologically evolved to live in tribes of some 100-200 people. We lived like that for 100,000's of years.
We only have 3,000-4,000 years of 'wiring' for living in cities. The Africans lived in tribes until only 100 or so years ago.

Need to get out from this shithole first so not really looking for anything here in Sweden.

Currently living in a 24sqm basement apartment like some bum to save money though

far right carpenter here. need me?

For Israel and all the Jews to burn

Do you per chance wear glasses, OP?

Do you have any ideas on how to move forward? Countries you'd like to invest in?

>you got a nigger why not an Australian?

^This could be your campaign slogan.

Things in Norway are pretty expensive,
though I sometimes see pretty cheap properties for sale too.

I'm more worried about the long-term drains of e.g. property taxes than the buy-in prices, though.

Also it seems that homeschooling in Norway requires you to cooperate with someone from the local school, with a semesterly check-up. Hmm...

Could say I'm half coon to get extra votes too

what is this I don't even

WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

Heard you could get a green card if you got money that you bring in, some guy said all you need was like 250k but don't know if I believe that.

Other than that I don't know, might start studying programming on University this year while I also work but dunno if such a degree helps.

Might have to go on Pennpals and find me some American to marry for that easy greencard instead though lel

Finnish camping stove. If you've got a chainsaw handy, they're awesome as fuck.

>I'm more worried about the long-term drains of e.g. property taxes than the buy-in prices, though.
Really? didn't think it would be that high, not high enough that like a month of work a year wouldn't be able to pay it?
>Also it seems that homeschooling in Norway requires you to cooperate with someone from the local school, with a semesterly check-up. Hmm...
Varg does that in France too, doesn't seem so bad. As far as I know they just test the kids and make sure they've been taught the essentials, math, english and all that.

That's a Swedish log fire to you if you don't mind