A PRIMER ON AMERICA 2018

*AHEM*

>The internet is lying to you.
MORE ACCURATELY, PEOPLE ARE USING THE INTERNET TO LIE TO YOU.
>Once more, the internet is magic.
PEOPLE ARE USING THAT MAGIC TO SHAPE REALITY.
>Reality is just practice.
THAT IS, REALITY AS PEOPLE PERCEIVE IT IS MADE MOSTLY OF THE BEHAVIOR OF OTHER PEOPLE.
>In other words, it's just people getting up every day and making "choices."

IF YOU KNOW MAGIC, YOU CAN CHANGE REALITY.
>But what is magic?
IT'S AN ILLUSION.
>However, when the audience cannot figure out the trick, the illusion has become reality, practically speaking.
IF THE TRICK HAS BEEN PERFORMED WELL ENOUGH, THE AUDIENCE WON'T EVEN KNOW THEY ARE THE AUDIENCE.
>The will merely accept the trick as unremarkable, going about their lives as if a fast one had not just been pulled on them.
THIS, OBVIOUSLY, IS THE REAL DANGER.
>How much do you really know about what goes on here?

Thought I was the only one here who knew that collective thought combined with a randomly acquired sacrificial numeral integers was the one truth path.

Happenings and the 2nd meme war 2019 if kek wills it.

If kek wills it, 2020 is happening packed.

MAKE NO MISTAKE.
>This particular image board is very important to America 2018.
THIS PARTICULAR IMAGE BOARD HELPED CHANGE EVERYTHING.
>But a question remains:
HOW MUCH DID THE PEOPLE ON THE BOARD CHANGE THE WORLD, AND HOW MUCH DID THE BOARD CHANGE THE PEOPLE INTO CHANGING THE WORLD?
>How much do we know about the inner workings of this machine?
HOW MUCH DO WE TRUST IT TO DO WHAT IT SAYS IT DOES.
>How confidently are you operating in a space which portrays itself as user, and yet if you know anything, you understand is not user at all?
DO YOU TAKE TIME TO THINK THAT THERE ARE FACTIONS DOING MAGIC ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW?
>Do you understand that magic has been the major driver of culture for almost 15 years?
THINK ABOUT THE WORLD RIGHT NOW.
>Is it not just Sup Forums come to life?
AT SOME POINT SOMEONE FOUND OUT THIS WAS A GOLDMINE, AND THEY COULDN'T HELP BUT KEEP DIGGING.
>"Internet culture" has merged with "popular culture."
THE MOST SUBSCRIBED YOUTUBER UNASHAMEDLY DISSEMINATES CONTENT FOUND HERE.
>Let's not get into all the recent, horrifying meme-related events and trends.
NOT TO MENTION MEMEING DONALD TRUMP INTO THE PRESIDENCY.
>And yet, something seems not quiet right.
SOMETHING SEEMS OFF.
>Almost as if someone was trying to pull a trick on us.

Nail’d it.

Checked. Numeral recognition has been dying as a practice due to tardit and shariablau refugees. Make Sup Forums great again.

so what happened in juarez senpai?

>pull a trick on us
Is the infiltration to our detriment?

>MORE ACCURATELY, PEOPLE ARE USING THE INTERNET TO LIE TO YOU
Cool, I'll hide this thread because you're a lying faggot

influences dont matter because we dont use the same social capital that project mockingbird uses. shilling literally doesnt work here, you can only teach normies more about information warfare by shilling more. they stick out like a sore thumb.

This is ticking to me, please enlighten me more.

Good point. Another factor? People use this place as a means to further their own research. Scratch the surface here and dig deeper in other places on the web.
Can do that as a TV drone.

Can’t further self directed study as a TV drone. ****

Are you fucking stupid?

We know meme magic is real. KYS OP.

Israel will be glass

We are also very cautious about each other so fact checking is a 24/7 thing

Magic Is Reality. The fantasy is the lie we were told growing up with. Understand reality, change the world.

This is important

Social media is a scary environment

It promotes self-censorship, as everything is done with the collective in mind. You are even rewarded for doing so (likes, retweets, upvotes). This destroys individual perspective

This collective that is seen can be controlled, with outright censorship, bots, shills, etc.

With no other perspective available, this artificial collective's view is seen as truth.

anonymity provides freedom from all of this

IT'S NOT JUST ONE SOMEONE.
>Or, it is not just one person or one group of people.
IT IS MANY DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PEOPLE COMPETING AND COOPERATING WITH EACH OTHER.
>They have different spheres of influence, different interests, and different motivations.
THEY HAVE MAGIC IN COMMON, BECAUSE THEY ARE MAGICKAL SOCIETIES WHETHER THEY WOULD ACCEPT THE LABEL OR NOT.
>They compete with one another for minds to control.
THERE IS NO QUESTION ABOUT WHETHER THEY SUCCEED AND TO WHAT DEGREE.
>The only meaningful question is:
WHAT ARE THE NATURES OF THEIR TRICKS?
>Where can we find the man behind the curtain?

THOSE WHO KNOW HISTORY KNOW THE SLOW-FORM MAGIC DREAMED UP BY GRAMSCI AND PUT INTO PRACTICE BY HIS DESCENDANTS.
>They believed his analysis, and over generations slow worked their tricks.
THEY WENT TO WORK FIRST AND MOST FIERCELY ON RELIGION, KICKING UP THE FIRE OF THE FLAME LIT BY MARX UNTIL "JESUS CHRIST" IS MORE OFTEN HEARD AS A CURSE THAN A BLESSING.
>Once they knew religion would yield enough, they set to work on the family.
THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION AND THE WIDESPREAD ADOPTION OF DIVORCE HAS DONE EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS MEANT TO DO.
>At the same time, they began to dismantle civil society.
MEDIA PANIC CAMPAIGNS AND READILY-ACCESSIBLE PERSONAL MEDIA HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THAT.
>They last thing to go is countries themselves.
WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS NEXT?

>Social media is a scary environment
I agree with this 100 % '
The fact you have to compete for the attention of your friends against corporations and celebrities that manipulates their desires is insane.

Lots of people drifting away from eachother.

underrated get

Something long and cylindrical entered a volcano and then (pic related).
Unless you think the state of culture right now is listing in a positive direction, yes.
Ah, now there's a pretty keen user.
Maybe too clever by half, though.
I know that's not true for a fact.
The discos have owned this place on a metaphysical level for ages, but they have been competing with esoteric hitlerists, regular hitlerists, kabbalists, leftists, deep staters, boomer republicans, autists, deep autists, board raiders, and all manner of "underground advertising agencies" the whole time.
The myth that this place is pure and undefilable by "normies" is itself a trick, because if you believe that then the glowing folks slip right on by you.
You should be suspicious all the time anywhere on the internet, and especially here.
Meme magic is a trick, brother.
It's meant to bring you into campaigns as a free intern, all the while giving you just enough to believe that you're the driver and not the horse.
Don't be fooled.
Keep it up.
Yes.
It does, in a sense.
And, in a sense, you are not at all anonymous to those to whom being anonymous is probably most important.
Every collective can be controlled, and especially this one precisely because as above the illusion of safety leaves one prone to danger.

kys

>And, in a sense, you are not at all anonymous to those to whom being anonymous is probably most important.
You can be if you really care to be. I don't really mind being a fall target, for the right purpose.

>>The internet is lying to you.

Checked.
The numbers aren't randomly acquired, though. They're created in order. It appears random, but they're actually being generated by our posting. The collective overmind assigns digits. It's far from random.

That's what's great about being a nobody, if they ever feel the need to fuck with me I know for certain that they have in fact lost

WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO THE END.
>The final step is being created by the internet.
IMAGINE A WORLDWIDE, MANDATORY SOCIAL MEDIA AND YOU START TO UNDERSTAND.
>Understand that the Social Revolutionaries have been working with/worked by other factions along the line.
ONE OF THESE FACTIONS, AND ARGUABLY THE OLDEST, RICHEST, AND SMALLEST, HAS BEEN CHAMPIONING THE CAUSES OF THEIR THEORETICAL ENEMIES.
>Why would they do this?
THEY HAVE BETTER MAGIC.
>There's no way to get to the technological level we're at right now without the support of this faction propping up the inventors of it while the rest of culture and society falls apart.
MERE CAPITALISM DOESN'T GO FAR ENOUGH.
>There are levels in the world above mere economics as we understand them, and this faction can operate in this space.
WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?
>They want immortality, mindless machine slaves, and endless luxuries, novelties, and entertainments to keep them occupied forever.
IF YOU KNEW THE MAGIC TO ACHIEVE IT, YOU WERE PATIENT, AND YOU WERE WILLING TO DEAL WITH THE LESSER ELEMENTS OF HUMANITY, WHAT WOULD STOP YOU?
>Perhaps a reality TV star President?!

How does being cancer feel?
I've always wondered.
I agree.
I am not ashamed of anything I do here.
I do it hoping they are paying attention.
They need to know.
They need to be scared.
Everybody is a nobody.
It's only people cooperating with each other that ever did matter and ever will.
That's why they prop up individualism and doing your own thing no matter what people think.
They cooperate.
They don't want anyone else to.

are you actually schizophrenic or just larping?

Everything he says makes total sense. If you've been here long enough and have done your studying into the occult, secret societies, advertising, etc.

He's awkward in his formatting, but I assume it';s just for dramatic effect. The content of what he is saying is pretty straightforward.

They seek the destruction of individualism and of the individual, they know what grants them strength. They fear it so they subvert and destroy it.

I'll just chalk this up to being new.
Exactly.
This is why they destroyed civil society.

I should extrapolate, I don't disagree that people working together provides ultimate strength.

But the type of people matter, two self-affirming individuals consenting to work together is stronger then millions of the meek providing meaningless labor. It's this "magic" you speak of. The contradictory nature of our duality and stoicism provides the ability to change the future.

Donald came from far away to deliver us this gift.

Anybody worth their salt already knows the power of the wired imbued with conscious energy.

UNFORTUNATELY, THE REALITY SHOW PRESIDENT WON'T BE THE SOLUTION.
>It's a strange direction, and a great victory for the discos, but ultimately meaningless if the pillars of humanity torn down during the 20th century aren't restored.
A GREAT TRICK OF ANOTHER FACTION IS LARGELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT OUT WHICH ARISES SUCH A THING AS A REALITY TV PRESIDENT.
>This faction is allied with the others, but seeks only sensual pleasures and wealth.
IT IS COMPOSED OF THE WEAKEST AND MOST VICIOUS SORTS OF MEN, DRIVEN AROUND LIKE ANIMALS BY THEIR MOST BASE URGES.
>There is a part of them that knows they are in the wrong.
A BIGGER PART WANTS EVERYONE ELSE TO FOLLOW ALONG.
>In this way, the secret shame becomes the public spectacle, and everyone is free of decency's stifling weight.
THE PRESIDENT RAN WITH THESE PEOPLE, NEVER FORGET.
>Just because he's not a Rothschild doesn't mean his hands are clean.
JUST BECAUSE "WE MADE HIM" DOESN'T MEAN HE'S /OURGUY/.
>And just because we think we are so indy and edgy doesn't make us immune from being manipulated by our own hubris.
THERE ARE DOZENS OF POLITICAL FACTIONS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ALSO PLAYING IN THIS SANDBOX.
>There are espionage societies which have existed for centuries.
WE THINK WE ARE MASTERS OF THE WORLD.
>Many of us are nothing more than pawns.