HAPPENING HAPPENING: KIM JONG UN HAS INVITED SK PRESIDENT TO PYONGYANG

twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/962222708435058688

Nobel Peace Prize to be renamed "The Trump Award for Bad Ass Mother Fuckers"

cringe

F-FUCK DRUMPF

H-he's gonna start a war with north korea!!

Obama was a better statesmen!
drufmpf has ruined all of obamas progress with north korea!!! JUST LOOK AT HOW ALL THE PROGRESS HAS BEEN REVERSED

t. boomer

>Rocket man ignores American blowhard and unifies Korea all on his own
>this is somehow credit to Trump's statesmanship

I don't get it, why are the norks suddenly open to negotiations after years of threatening. Something big has to be going on behind the scenes that is causing this

>rocketman has developed nuclear arsenal despite Obama and Trump sanctions, and is basically free from a US sponsored Korean Spring
>US pundits still believe that the US has the upper hand in negotiations

>Rocket man ignores American blowhard and unifies Korea all on his own

You're just as delusional as Kim, never going to happen

fuck off back to twitter dumb boomer. trump is a kike puppet.

I haven't followed the news, or Sup Forums in a few months. What's going on? to me sounds like an unelaborate plan to assassinate SK's president.

ikr its almost like America no longer has the ability to credibly threaten/negotiate for some reason and NK is able to issue demands for unilateral peace on their terms without fear of retribution

what happened in the last year that could have contributed to that

can't put my finger on it

Nobody respond to him. He's an idiot .

We all know why this is going down, Kimmy is afraid of being big dicked by America and he's finally bending the knee like a good dog. Trump saves the world yet again

>JEWISH NARRATIVE OF MUH EBIL KIM BTFO

kys kikes

what good does it do to assassinate SKs president? it'd just lead to immediate invasion and nothing would change. assassinating SKs president isn't exactly a crippling first strike.

Not evil but poor and not worthy of much praise. The kikes don't give a shit about him because he is worthless, not because he has some brilliant plan to destroy them.

It looks like the sanctions are really working.

How? NoKo is self-sustaining for the most part.

>Trump wins the nobel peace prize

For "National Liberation Day," August 15. It's the only holiday both Koreas celebrate. Liberation from Japan, that is, so Abe won't like it. Not that it is any of his business.

>implying this isn't a trick to capture the worst korean leader.

They are literally IV dripped by China faggot.

oy vey

trump administration has been secretly negotiating with the norks for weeks. we doing this in secret to let the norks save face

>it’s almost like NK has been so crippled by new sanctions that Kim is risking a full on revolt should condtions not improve

Really makes you think

This.
Juche faggots BTFO.

They obviously do not want to get destroyed.

Maybe they can work something out.

this

trump redditors are dumbasses

more like america is 'IV dripped by china'. pay debnts you nog

You gotta be shilling me?
People change. We all know where Trump is from. It's why he knows them so well. People can redeem themselves and change. JFK was an insider banging stars. Somewhere along the way the American Spirit returned to him and brought him home. Trump has been possessed by the same American Spirit. We all saw it that night.

>demands for unilateral peace
Don't use big words you don't understand.

Neither has anyone else. NK always shoehorns itself into Olympic coverage involving SK. This is a strategy that goes back to the 1988 games. Nothing to see here

You guys aren't even good at your jobs. Do you even have a supervisor giving you feedback on your shilling? This shits weak dude. You can't even call it subversive anymore. It's just pathetic now.

Scenario 1: Kimmy kills worst Korean President and then immediately sends Nukes to SK and USA, lakhs die and we thus see the greatest Kamikazi of our lives. When we see Norks obliterated to hell.
India, Russia and China grabs popcorn and try to scoop the vulnerability to further world domination.

Scenario 2: Nork-Sork becomes bros again, trade relations boom with Sork then China, India and Russia and with all over the world soon. US stays cucked and Austistic screeching with enormous humiliation. Putin Smirks and laughs.
Eurofags remain irrevalent as usual. /pol doesn't get the happening it deserves

>Pic
There are literally pics like that of Trump and the Clintons together. Laughing and standing together for a photo-op doesn't prove anything.

holy shit kim is bending the knee
TRUMP FLEX

how are americans so oblivious

LOL when they take him hostage and twist his balls until he gives them top secret info.

"How did they realise I wasn't one of them? I even swore for goodness sake!"

Kim's sister tho. Her, in a latex catsuit. Me tied up in a North Korean interrogation room. Getting my ass whipped.

Daymn.

She reminds me of “I, Robot”.

You know damn well that night Clinton fucked the living shit outta donald's woman, and then shot his load all over donnie's fat tear stained face while hillary pegged donnie's red, chapped rectum.

>R A R E
>A
>R
>E

>pic
banned in canada

South Korea has been compromised! Declare war on Russia!

inb4 assasination.

then riddle me this baitman, why hasn't on kimmy tried this before?
the long and short is that she's going south for him thanks to sanctions and international pressure as well as from his chinese overlords to stop sturring shit.
Unification will never happen though because he will not want to give up his rule nor will the south want to be under his boot.

this
Interesting that he's been appearing in Western suits instead of the Mao ones lately, could be moving toward reform, could be calling back to Kim Il Sung.

China would be destroyed in short order if we simply reimposed tariffs against them. Go back home dog eater

t. diamond dog

>not realizing norks was only developing nuclear weapons to prevent united states to do what they did in afganistan and iran in the past
You have to realize kim yong un wants to save his ass and his ultimate goal is a reunited korea
Also the economic santions may have been cousing problem to them so he want to lower the tensions

He wants to break free from the CIA / Israel chains. He is an educated man but is always portrayed as aggressive child. He just plays his overlords to soon say FU to them as they cannot claim anything without exposing themselves.

S E E T H I N G

That's a face you could drive nails with.

Inb4 dead.