Why are we cheering for this...

Why are we cheering for this? You guys do realize that every able bodied military age man in every western country will be drafted to fight a kike war against Iran and Syria, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IsraelBreaking/status/962196407875702784?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a fucking unmanned drone.

lmao no Israel can fight it's own wars. Jews are capable and the very suggestion they might need US help is anti-semitic

yeah that's what people said for the iraq war - an "attack on our soil", and that had less conscriptions than vietnam

Kek demands chaos

>(((iranian))))

jews started memeing Iran into war

watching this disgusting ugly fat fucking frog squirming around in agony while his flesh is being eaten just makes me such a happy boi ;)

Kill Netanyahu

It's what will hapen to Israel if those little jews keep up the chutzpah.

Because you don't want a Muslim-dominated world, idiot.

>invades Syria to attack Syrian coalition forces and to back up the Islamic terrorists takeing refugee near Israel
>OY VEY! STOP SHOOTING BACK GOYS!
>HALP AMERICA!!! YOU DONT WANT MUSLIMS TO SPREAD RIGHT FELLOW GOYS!???

No.

Lol muslims can't do shit bro

How the fuck did an F-16 get shot down by sandniggers is the real question here

Israel will destroy the scourge that is Islam.

War is a good thing. Even if America gets involved, it just means a bunch of military muscle dummies will get killed. More pussy for me.

>Drafted
Nope. Fuck off.

>Why are we cheering for this?
Because the kikes own your media.

The English right-wing party leader once publicly confessed, that the judiciary force of their state approached them and warned them that they will permit bashing muslims, but they can't badmouth neither kikes nor banks.

Probably the best thing in the world would be to draft every western weak faggot and make men out of them. No matter what the war is about. If not, sand and African niggers will own Europe in a decade.p

no you fucking idiot. The millitary has enough men to handle both shitty nations and they are more than happy to kill muslims for you.

Iran isn't puching itself upon anyone m8. The aggressive ones are the Sunni (Salafi, Wahabbi) Saudi Arabia and its allies. These are the allies of USA and Israel. Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram are all Saudi/Israel supported Sunni organizations, who are genociding non-muslim civilians.

The Iranians have Hezbollah....now ask yourself, did we ever see a Hezbollah terrorist attack in the USA or EU? No? Then (((why))) do we label them as a terorist organization.

Keep in mind, that not differentiating between Iran and other Muslims is just what the kikes want.

U dumb nigger. Look up the us marine barracks bombing in Beirut

No they won't. USA will never do a draft again after Vietnam. We have soldiers when we need them.

Seems like literally nothing. What sides even want war in this? Shia-Sunni are perfectly content fighting for dominance with each other.

Oh no not the marines!!! What ever shall we do?

Yes they did you dumb bitch. Look up hezboshit attacks

>Inb4 Israel invades part of Syria, occupies it and claims it is part of their promised land

Syrians shot down an Israeli F-16 in reponse.
twitter.com/IsraelBreaking/status/962196407875702784?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1

Fuck you, you dumb Amerimutt kikeshill. That was 40 years ago in Lebanon, which you attacked while following kike's orders.

YOU CAME THERE TO KILL PEOPLE AND YOU GOT KILLED INSTEAD!!!

The kike sent you to fight its wars, you lost and now the kike uses your humiliation to keep you fighting its wars.

The kikes have you by the balls so tightly that killing you will probably need to be killed. It's too late for you.

The world convulses, sick with Jews.

*The kikes have you by the balls so tightly that you will probably need to be killed

nice

A drone over occupied territory that the kikes have no business being in.

Fuck Jews.

Get pushed into the sea, Greatest Ally.

I wonder how they are getting around the celebrated S-300/400 system. Prolly got a strategy.

wtf no you cant kill frogs. he is the frog god, honor the frogs!!

FUCKIN HERETIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wow it's nothing

I think you will agree, you memeflaggot proxykike, that if a terrorist attack happened over a generation ago, none of the people who were connected to it are active today. To put it more bluntly, before you pillpull yourself outta this. Anybody involved in any terror attack in the 70s is not in Hezbollah anymore. And yes, this effectively means that Hezbollah doesn't do terrorist attacks

Back in those days terrorist attacks were happening all over the place, because we had a fuckton of other, non-religious, usually political entities, run by kikes , who committed plenty of terrorist attacks in the west.

De facto, Hezbollah does not do terrorist attack, the people in it have no connection to terrorism, and they are on our terrorist list because of kikes.

She could get sparganosis by eating raw frogs.

this
pissrael are the real terrorists

Israel's been provoking a response from Syria for a long time now hoping someone would try and shoot down one of their jets while they went and blasted whatever troops on the ground.

Now they lost a jet, and a few more are out of service for awhile. It was going to happen sooner or later.

Now do the Israeli's respond to this "aggression" by invading Syria for defending themselves against Israeli airstrikes? I guess we'll see.

I suspect at most they'll try more airstrikes, and the syrian forces will probably shoot a few more down.

The ZOG empire vs the world

If they draft me I'll defect to Russia as soon as I get there desu

They let them shot it down. Remember that they are the masters of pity.