God Bless Trump And The Jewish State Of Israel

For many years, Israel has been undermined by liberal demonrats. Barack HUSSEIN Obama refused to strike Iran and Syria when it was needed. Because of this, Syria and Iran became far more powerful than before. They have powerful military, high-tech weaponry and chemical weapons of mass destruction. Now, with Trump, things will be different. Unlike that traitor Obama, Trump will not hesitate to defend the allies of America.
Now is the time for Trump supporters to show their true loyalty to Trump's movement and Israel. You've fought the battle with your vote, during election night. How many of you will volunteer to the military? Only true patriots know what it's like to put your life on the line to defend America and it's allies. Israel MUST NOT FALL.
The libtards always defend the enemies of western civilization. Israel is the last line of defense. When Greater Israel is built, those who convert to judaism will live our the nation of God. Blessed are those who support the Jewish State of Israel. They shall inherit the world.
This attack on Israel, was an attack on the entire civilized world and it must be seen as such. God bless America and Israel!

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=4YH5MEyNuIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP , the kingdom of God is coming, spread the news!

I’d much rather see Israel controlling the Mid East than any muslim country.

Nazi larper shills will be seething at your post but I agree with you.

wtf is going on here? I didn't know t_d infestation was of this scale

rule #3 brah

>upside down stars on his fat elephant logo
>demonrats
hi molech

and it's going to replace the goyim presently trampling it

Israel is based, amirite fellow pedes?

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

>Nazi larper shills will be seething at your post
Those who oppose the Jewish State of Israel will know God's wrath. It is written in prophecy.

does pedes mean pedos?

God divorced them

Sorry, but today's Jews are not connected with the Israelites or ancient Hebrews. The Rothschilds created today's modern Israel, not God.

We should bomb Israel.

Fuck Israel
To be fair, fuck the entire Middle East
Nuke it to hell and world peace is guaranteed

You do realize that Trump is very friendly towards the current Israeli regime. Which is pretty right wing. Now the prime minister is going down for corruption and it’s likely the alliance between the right wing parties in the Knesset will falter. Israel will go to the left and it will probably hurt Israeli American relations.

I don't get the stupid hate for Israel some of you faggots have.

>israel will go to the left while America goes further right
>staged anti-Semitism will cause Jews to make Aliyah in fear for their safety
>majority of Jews safely return to Israel leaving everyone else sitting ducks
>america attacked

it's so obvious. how can people not see the future?

THIS

This thread is hereby cursed, Goyim.

I don't understand your point. Are you criticizing those who defend Israel online? It is an honor to defend the Kingdom of God in the internet and in any other battlefield of ideas. The Jewish State of Israel is the last line of defense for the western world. Do you not realize the danger that Iran and Syria represent to Israel and America? Thankfully, we have the Trump Card now.

>The Jewish State of Israel is the last line of defense for the western world

>Do you not realize the danger that Iran and Syria represent to Israel and America

You're an actual fucking retard

Was this comment directed at me?

And they are all American. Mostly reform to conservative. Not traditionalist, Orthodox, ultra Orthodox and so in. How many pro refugee Catholic organizations are there?

Oh and one of them listed is the Jewish Muslim alliance.

>Not traditionalist, Orthodox, ultra Orthodox and so in

That's where all of this comes from. They see Christianity as "Edom", and it must be destroyed to fulfill their prophecy.

Reminder the only Arab shills are upset about our Christian alliance with the Jewish state. The Lord himself has instructed us to protect the Jews.

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw ]
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

thanks for lulz

John 15:18-25

DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS DAILY REMINDER ALL ISRAELI SUPPORTERS ARE KEKS

Based Tulsipedes thread coming in! Whoop whoop! Open those borders! Ban those assault weapons! All in the name of mildly annoying Israel for 4-8 years.

The leftists are upset. They will try to undermine Trump in congress, if he tries to use the military to defend Israel. Some Republicans are also anti-military. They are traitors. Patriots should be write letters to congress representatives, demanding that they authorize the defense of America and Israel. Trump said he would defeat ISIS. Now is the time.

A great passage that only furthers my point, Abdul. Let me guess, your Muslim ass is going to post the Synagogue of Satan meme next? It's weird how Muslims can't interpret our Bible.

drumpf kike shills in the nutshell
>theese ebill muzliimees

What’s funny is that Israel shares Trumps values and policies too. We’re natural allies against the shitskin hordes. I don’t know what caused all the Israel hate here but people need to understand there’s a difference between soros and Israel.

Soros=bad
Israel=good

This

I'm don't trust Israel. They attacked the USS Liberty and they're always getting us to fight their wars plus they have a disproportionate amount of influence in our government. That being said, securing our borders and stopping our own nation's decline needs to be priority #1 instead of a bunch of stormfags reeeeing over a patch of desert in the middle east.

Australia is America's real greatest ally by the way.

Meh friendly fire accidents happen all the time in war. Ignore the people who try to make the liberty accident out to be more than it is. There’s nothing wrong with cooperating with strong right wing allies like bibi and if anyone tells you different they’re probably shareblue trying the good old divide and conquer strategy.

White Christian here. You're not very bright, are you?

Just like it is incorrect to call an ancient greek a greek. Or an ancien egyptian an egyptian.
Hell, one day we will be able to say that you are not "europeans", africans do it already with afro-americans.

Read the Bible more, the jews are not the enemy

Tell me then, who are the sons of Cain, that have swapped their covenant/God for dominion on Earth?

Muslims probably come from cain

Checked for false quotations.

It would be a shame if Israel accidentally nuked itself.

No

Fuck you and fuck Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=4YH5MEyNuIM

Ooooooooh how edgy.. How surprising that a precious snowflake libtard hates Israel. Well, Hillary lost, get over it. You shareblue cucks are a joke. You hate America and Israel, because you hate successful nations. Trump will keep winning.

I totally agree as a Christian we must save the chosen people(Jews)

You’re 100% right OP, it would be an honor to fight and die for Israel. I would even send my son to die for Israel if I had one. G-d bless Israel and death to the moslems.

It means
>>>Reddit

Phuck Israel.

Obama didn’t strike Syria because Mitch McConnell wouldn’t let him

Hitler supported Islam. Anyone on Sup Forums claiming to support Hitler yet sides with Israel would end up in a camp if Hitler were alive.