Fact: no communist can explain why China, a country with the second most natural resources than any other, and the USSR...

Fact: no communist can explain why China, a country with the second most natural resources than any other, and the USSR, a country with THE most natural resources in history, couldn't mobilise their resources as effectively as much smaller countries.

The fact is that the market is what mobilizes resources, and the market shifts rapidly, on a microsecond by microsecond basis. When you shackle the market with bureaucracy, it will fail the people. Let it be free. Let the people get bread. Let them get what they want. Let them get what they need. Don't tell them what they need, you don't know what they really need, only they do.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

monthlyreview.org/commentary/did-mao-really-kill-millions-in-the-great-leap-forward/
disasterhistory.org/north-china-famine-1920-21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mao took over 1949
>Mao died 1976
>Life expectancy doubled, fastest rate of group in human history.

B-but Mao is evil and communism doesn't work???

does someone want to tell him what mao did or are we just gonna let the chinese brainwashing sit for a while longer

Time for you to get redpilled, buddy.

monthlyreview.org/commentary/did-mao-really-kill-millions-in-the-great-leap-forward/

>However, even someone like the demographer Judith Banister, one of the most prominent advocates of the “massive death toll” hypothesis has to admit the successes of the Mao era. She writes how in 1973-5 life expectancy in China was higher than in Africa, the Middle East, South Asia and many countries in Latin America. In 1981 she co-wrote an article where she described the People’s Republic of China as a ‘super-achiever’ in terms of mortality reduction, with life expectancy increasing by approximately 1.5 years per calendar year since the start of communist rule in 1949. Life expectancy increased from 35 in 1949 to 65 in the 1970s when Mao’s rule came to an end.

Note the fact he still chooses to live in capitalist Hong Kong instead of immigrating to mainland China

>implying China isn't state capitalist as fuck
I get the best of both worlds here, why would I leave?

Mao went full retard during his reign, but his actions to take back control of China from the competing warlords were pretty instrumental in making China a world superpower. He got corrupted by Soviet influence though, who knows where China would be today without that.

Anything would be better than the inept foreign puppet Chiang Kaishek.

>civil war (warlord era) till 1925 countrymen an un-estimated number of 10s of millions died during, also caused insane poverty
>ww2 happens
>life expectancy goes up exactly as you'd expect after ending all wars in a country

Wow, it's almost like that chart is predictable. Good job being there when WW2 ended Mao?

He literally just had to do nothing and Chinas life expectancy would have gone up just the same.

>as effectively as much smaller countries.
What countries?

>b-but the war ended
Who won the war, fag? US was funding Chiang Kaishek, weren't they? So US is the one extending the war that Mao won?

>he literally had to do nothing
So he got the fastest rise in living expectancy in human history overtaking 90% of the developing world including India by doing nothing?

>muh free market
Good luck enjoying any of that when your country is overrun by niggers, you fucking cuck.

Do you not understand that you had one of the lowest life expediencies of any modern countries of the time? For fucks sake, you guys were INDIA levels. You're praising him for just not sucking as much as the last guy.

It's like a wife who defends her new husband because he doesn't beat her AS bad as the last.

Yep, lol.
>muh invisible hand

Yup. Okinawa and their communism:
Communist manifestos, from Jew to chinky, breed the niggerest brains.
China is so based communist.
I will forever use china as a modern day example of communism. Since they aren't.

>australia
>1.5% of the pop is black
>overrun by niggers

What?

oh look, an aussie cunt with an absolutely retarded post.

guys are you sure we're not using the memeball for canada and not these fuckers? i fucking hate aussies. they seem to infest the board at this time and they are all literally 12 years old.

>35 in 1949
what the fuck

We had low 30s before mao, amerimutt. We know how bad it is, you don't.

During mao, that 30s become 60s. It literally doubled, 1.5 years added per year. If people could claim Mao killed 60 gorillian during the GLF, then Mao should also be "blamed" for increasing life expectancy faster than ever seen in human history.

Hello Jude.
Why are you defending communism?
Is it because you have vested interests to fuck over nations?

WW2, keep trying to explain it to the chink.

Literally 1m+ a year were dying due to war related disease and famine.
War ends and as expected, it sky rockets. It's not that hard of a concept.

that number literally makes no sense, it speaks of historical revisionism

I don't know where this data is coming from, because this is clearly fucked up

I wasn't claiming Mao killed 60 gorillion. I'm just saying, with or without Mao, that life expectancy spike was happening regardless of who the leader became (as long as they didn't start another war), due to WW2 ending.

>amerimutt education teaches that chinks became that darwinistic because of commies
>when the population died in the millions due to war, foreign colonialism, japs, literal mad max warlords, islam chimpouts (uyghurs), cults and starvation.

Mao was the light at the end of the tunnel. Mao and the CCP who came after him is the reason why China is a threat that is hated by amerimutts and not a literally who failed state.

You are retarded amerimutt.

Chinese living expectancy was in the 30s even before the qing dynasty collapsed. That was why old traditions must be destroyed. It was holding China back.

>amerimutt education teaches that chinks became that darwinistic because of commies
What? Who said that? It was the Japanese that fucked you.

I don't know, I get that a lot from lurking Sup Forums. People say Mao destroyed the old Chinese culture and communism turned people into soulless insects.

What they don't understand was that chinks was always a bunch of soulless insects. The Taiping Rebellion proved as much with tens of millions dead, or those silly meme images about Chinese cannibalism strategic victory etc. What the difference is that there wasn't Liveleak back then.

The horde of soulless insects was what the CCP relied on to win against the KMT. That was the people they worked with that turned China from a total shithole into the second largest economy in the globe.

So every time there's a "chink hate thread", all it does is to confirm that the CCP are fucking genius governors and generals. Leading the most incompetent and stupid people and forging them into the world manufacturing machine you see today.

hi retard. why don't you go fuck a kangaroo and stop wasting bandwidth with your horseshit.

Although I'm arguing against some of your points on Mao, such as the dramatic increase in life expectancy. There's no denying he did AMAZING things for China.

I'm not brainwashed by the Jews.

He let them starve to death and that's amazing.

disasterhistory.org/north-china-famine-1920-21
>The famine unfolded four years into a period, later dubbed the Warlord period (1916-27), of increasingly intense civil war between rival military cliques in the disintegrating Chinese Republic after the death of President Yuan Shikai in 1916. The fighting between provincial armies that began in Hunan in late 1917 soon spilled over into neighbouring provinces, at first mostly in central and south China;[26] by the mid-1920s nearly all of China had become a theater of disastrous droughts and floods exacerbated by banditry and nearly incessant war, leading 1920-21 American relief worker Walter Mallory to famously dub the country a “Land of Famine” in 1926.

China wasn't even recovering from the famines of the warlord era before getting into WW's. It just perpetuated the famines till 1950.

You realize more starved to death Pre-Mao right?

but but annon my diversity professor in community college gender studies told me that if we get communism some rich guy will pay for my degree that i should of never gotten in the first place because its worthless to society. Can i have more free things taken from someone else. Oh and can we label the guys we are taking things from as racists and misogynists?

So what you are saying is that life expectancy shoot up just after the massive civil war ended?

really activates my almonds here

They forged a unified front to fight the japs. So they were in a civil war, then ww2, then jumped to killing eachother again just as the war ended.

You're a retard, if not for the failed communist phase China would be leading world power by the 1980s

>muh market
When I experience the greatest moments of self-doubt, I tell myself that at least I'm not an Austrian and get back up.
Literally retarded-tier.

Austria has some pretty mountains though

Market reforms took twenty years to take effect?

But the communist phase wasnt failed since it successfully industrialized and modernized he country faster than was ever done.
It's the whole KMT era that was a joke.

Based japs and warlords

>coprorations are there for the people, dumb goy!
making your country proud one shitpost at a time.

>successfully industrialized and modernized he country faster than was ever done.

Compared to what?

Britain industrialised first, capitalist
Then Germany, capitalist
USA, capitalist
France, northern italy capitalist
Russia was industrialising faster then Soviet union, it only slowed down a bit when retarded Nicky became a tzar and started rolling back policies.
Comparing to other countried nothing that happened in china is excational ir even special.
Even if kmt had won and implemented Franco or Salazar kind of autocracy with free market, every study ever done on the subject points to the fact that it would industrialise faster, more efficient and at a marginal cost to life.
Thousands of people dying to accidents because of lacking standards is nothing compared to country wide hunger because sparrows are a plauge that needed to be dealt with or because every chinese peasant now needs to smelt industrial steel in his back yard.
Especially if you factor it the brain drain that comes with comme purges.

WE ARE RESOURCEFUL! WE ARE THE RED GUARD!

China was ruled by a free market autocrat sucking anglo cocks for 20 years bro