Now that WW3 has officially started, its time to set the sides

Now that WW3 has officially started, its time to set the sides

What we know so far
>Israel and Syria are bombing each other as we speak
>Iran refuses to speak

So for starters, it’s guaranteed Israel vs Syria so far. Obviously, JewSA and NATO will side with Israel. Iran will probably end up siding with Syria. The big question is, will Russia get involved? They have a stake in Syria so it is likely that they side with them Syria.

>East Asia
North Korea and South Korea will attack each other by tomorrow most likely. China is unknown.

>South Asia
India and Pakistan will likely go to war as well. Nuclear exchange is likely. India would probably side with the Israel alliance and Pakistan form a treaty with Iran, only as a enemy-of-my-enemy contract though.

>South America
Venezuela might invade Guyana soon. No idea how this will affect the rest of the war.

>Eastern Europe
Russia will probably launch attacks on Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and the Baltics to reclaim their former territories. Main European front breaks out in Eastern Europe as NATO and the bloc countries fight Russia.

>Middle East
Clusterfuck. Russia likely mobilized in the caucuses and attacks Georgia and Azerbaijan. Israel and Syria destroy each other. (((Saudi Arabia))) and (((USA))) begins conflict with Iran in the gulf and in Iraq.

Discuss

fuck off shill

Trump isn't gonna help this time kike.

holy fuck boys is it really happening

Venezuela will effect only oil and the petrodollar.

If there is a war however our economy will boom.

China will side with BRICS.

US, UK, Australia and the rest of Europe will side with NATO.

Saudis will probably keep to themselves or launch proxy wars. Either that or they will side with whoever they think is winning.

Africa doesn't matter.

North Korea will probably join BRICS if they are not first to be wiped out.

>our economy will boom

Not worth it if it means millions of young strong Americans will die.

>he actually believes this

Would be worth it if they rounded up all the NEETs for that.

Fuck Netanyahu

Russia carpet bombs the Jews and leaves Syria

Iran takes over Syria and nukes Saudi Arabia

World peace restored

fake and gay

>I'll take any bet nothing happens...go to sleep autists.

> kike plane forced to land by Syrian govt. by Russian rocket
> no kike rockets hit anything
> kike nervously count any activities in military zone to claim that it was them and it was against iran

How do I make money out of this situation boys?
Any inputs will be much appreciated.

second this

Hey guys, we would appreciate some help lease. Iran wants to nuke us

Not sure anything really would come out of this

kek

>Russia carpet bombs the Jews
I wish. We have no bombers capable for carpet bombing, lol. The only one is Tu-22M3, but it can carry only 10 tons of bombs.

(Hail Hydra)

>This larping
Nothing will happen. People will grand stand for a month, the 24 hour news networks will fear monger and bloviate, and then everyone will forget or stop giving a shit, like when Turkey, a member of NATO, shot down a Russian aircraft intentionally and got away with it.

No country in the middle east is going to start an outright war with Israel when they know that the western world is firmly attached to kike nuts and will rush to their aid without even having to be asked. Let alone Syria which is completely devastated already by a brutal civil war that has left the country in complete shambles socially, militarily, and economically with virtually no war potential left without the help of Russia, who has nothing at all to gain by some world war and would thus throw Syria under the bus if push came to shove and an ultimatum was delivered.

The age of big conventional wars against 1st world nations is long over. Not just because of nukes, but also economics.

Not mentioning
> Western Europe
> Crumbling under civil war due to niggers n muslims not getting gibs because its world war

Oh boy I have bad news for you.

>r/the_Donald cucks ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

That's war buddy. Both sides are the good guys. There is no bad guy. Winners get to write history in their favor. Both sides pray to the same god, eat from the same earth, breath the same air. Old men in clubs get to play with the world like a stage.

We don't need to live the way we do. We don't even need oil or natural gas. We don't need war. I am sure we could grow enough food too if we tried. We could end hunger in 24 hours. We could end homelessness in a week. But only if we all wanted to. We don't want to though. Not all of us at least.

EPITOME OF A POO

That's not how you win insurgencies.
You have to win the mind and hearts first.
Or you will be stuck in the same war for 20 years.

>be Jews
>support Islamic terrorists in Syria
>fails
>invade Syria to attack Syrian coalition forces and back up the remaining Islamic terrorists taking refugee near Palestine
>OY VEY! STOP SHOOTING BACK GOYS! HALP AMERICA!!! YOU DONT WANT MUSLIMS TO SPREAD RIGHT FELLOW GOYS!???

Fuck the kikes, They started it.

The US dollar will fall if it is not backed by oil. If you want world peace we need a global standard currency that isn't regulated by the criminal cabal that runs the world.

Trump will say enough is enough and withdraw forces from Syria.

The balance of power is reestablished and life goes on.

There is no Happening.

Nothings gonna fucking happen.

>all these claims
not one piece of evidence
nice LARP faggot

happening is cancelled, singles confirm, for the 4th time, might i add.

>WW3
According to Sup Forums this should be WW471,678. And that's just this year

kek, underrated

I wish a nigga would

The Swamp is trying to start WW3 to save itself from being drained. Not gonna work.

Yeah, I'm sure the reason people don't have enough food is because they aren't trying.

Russia will not attack anyone, they don´t have the economy to uphold that kind of offensive. Neither side does.