Italy Sup Forums - Luca "Son of Rome" Traini - The Great Awakening Edition / EROE

MAJOR UPDATE 1: Lvca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (X/II/XVIII Update) Rome/Bologna/Sicily/Macerata (Pics on next post) (some of them similiar to the memes posted on Italy Sup Forums - (EROE Psyop)

(Special Legion Medal to Czechbro "The Meme Master Michelangelo" and Swissbro "Medikit" for the "EROE" psyop.)

iltempo.it/roma-capitale/2018/02/09/news/roma-nuova-scritta-choc-e-svastica-pro-macerata-onore-al-capitano-luca-traini-1049612/

Major Mass Media ((Newspaper)) POLITICO talks about Italy Sup Forums and Sup Forums. EU Scared:

politico.eu/article/hate-speech-and-terrorist-content-proliferate-on-web-beyond-eu-reach-experts/

BERLINTOMORROW COVERAGE:
berlintomorrow.com/2018/02/08/hate-speech-thrives-underground/

Pres. "The Turkroach" Erdogan: Traini is a terrorist, Italians are racists. / Matteo "The Savior" Salvini (LEGA): We will ban lslam from Italy."

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini: "I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families. But they have to be Italian families"
archive.is/e7Piq

Luca Traini arrives in Montacuto Penitentiary, welcomed with applauses. "He's an hero"
archive.is/K07LW

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples
archive.is/TmpRu

Italian social media goin full ethnic cleasing calling to shoot niggers on sight / Racial Raids registered / Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now"
archive.is/LK3Ih

Pamela's Mom: "Thank you, Luca"
archive.is/snHm5

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead." "I was planning to kill Innocent "The Nigger" Osegale (Pamela's Butcher) inside the court room, but he was too much protected by the police"
archive.is/T6lNP

XCIMMIV - OFFICIAL ITALY Sup Forums THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=mo0vNBNMIfI

Join the Legion, filthy traitor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3Nzk1EnN0w
youtube.com/watch?v=mo0vNBNMIfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PICS RELATED

Holy shit!

Fuck yeah

Hey anybody got video? Also the one in which they commemorate the fallen of the steel years.

WEW

BUONGIORNO AMICI

The new Masterpiece for CzechBro.

Bump for my pasta cousins.
You brought fascism into europe...please do it again

Abbiamo raggiunto la singolarità, se il centrodestra non vince e Salvini non diventa premier tutta la speranza è perduta.

first for negroids

>steel years

More like Years of Lead

youtube.com/watch?v=j3Nzk1EnN0w

>Varg

Based fucking Italy. As soon as you organize into an army I'll be there

Si va benissimo!

>Turkey=Nordic
WTF.png

I always felt Italy was more based than France or Germany these days, there is hope there. Of course, they also bear the brunt of the immigration.

Dude.

Your entire fucking country is basically Reddit at this point, you don't get to cast shade on ANYONE.

SIEG HEIL

More than Switzerland and france

NOTICE: PLEASE DON'T FEED THE JEWS/NIGGERS SHILLS, DON'T ANSWER THEM, THEY ARE TRYIN TO DISTRACT US FROM OUR FUCKING BUSINNESSES. IGNORE THEM
love you brothers.

>XCIMMIV - OFFICIAL ITALY Sup Forums THREAD THEME:
>youtube.com/watch?v=mo0vNBNMIfI

>Why?
>It's simple... To destroy Rome and end this foolish notion of "civilization"
Very accurate

The even better is Bosnia and part of Albania Nordic, But Slovenia and Croatia - Mongoloid.

Well said, brother. North and South might be different, but we ought to stick closer than ever at times like these.

Slovenia - Negroid. Haha.

i just like the guaranteed (you)'s t.b.h

I'm scared. This may be our last chance. If we lose, we're fucked.

What's wrong?

itt: incels who never worked a day in their life glorifying a mental patient who shoot random people from his car

SAGE

Thanks man. Best wishes.

If the Right doesn't win, Italy Will Be fucked forever.
The Italian people will go extinct.

I thought that the right had a high chance of winning or did something change?

To win, a coalition shall take 40% of the vote. The right is between 35% and 40. And if they lose, the moderates Will surely make a deal with the left and we'll have a lefty government without them winning.

Overton Window will keep shifting to the right, dont worry. My dad told me this is exactly the same as what happened in the '60 (only this time is right instead of left).

Adding my humble OC, pls no bully

Czechbro, this is actually pretty fucking amazing, the based alfa on the background.

this x 100000000

yesterday night thread was total shit because of it

All hail Rome!

Bumping this thread yet again, fuck the shills, the defeatists and above all the leftist faggots who destroyed this country.

Reminder to write in English instead of spaghetti. A lot of the other threads become indecipherable to non-itals because of the spaghetti speak.

Lots of trolls and newfags are swarming /itapol/ as elections approach and leftists shit their diapers at the possibility of being finally kicked out after 7 years of wrongdoing.

El vaticano los va a fundar?

I don't think so, things must go bad (really) before they can improve.

look at

I'm looking forward to see what Luca does in the upcoming GoW with his son.

Blimeh Who would have thought Sup Forums had so many Mario's on board

>who is lvca traini?
>why he's a national hero in italy?
>what's happened?

pic related, macerata happening.

lol

beautiful thread image there. Ita/pol is everyday better bros.

impressive.

Checked

We need to unite, this time it's too important to remain divided. If God forbids the right wing will lose to some groko style coalition, we are doomed.
And, as closest country to Africa, the rest of borderless Europe will be too.
This might truly be the last chance to overturn the Kalergi plan

This is very important. Even if you are highly individualistic and hate certain fractions within the right, remember that if the left wins you lose everything. Unite now, sort out differences later.

I agree.
These people are dangerous, they are like mudslimes justifying their violence with religion, leftists justify their madness because they are brainwashed into believing that they are on The Right Side of History™ and similar bullshit totally disconnected frim reality.

I like the progression of this image. Last time I saw it, most of Wales was considered Negroid and only Cornwall was considered Negroid in the South-West.

Now most of what was once Wessex has been blacked. Varg's a retard, but he hasn't even talked about half the areas listed.

I've always been proud to know my family comes from Italy, and the Italian resistance to this migrant nonsense only makes that pride stronger. I've always felt a strong connection to you and I know many other Italian Americans feel the same way whether you like it or not. Kek.
I also know most of you would just consider me a foreigner and a burger but I'm still here for you, and if a war breaks out I'll be there, a promise I already made between God and I

all you italian americans (itaians by both side, mother/father) are forever our brothers.
the only ones who tell you something else, are just faggot shills, probably leftits.
we love you brothers. and we know your sacrifice for leaving this country in 1900 searching a better life in usa.

this

Leftists rats have the audacity to compare hard working italians who managed to became successfull in USA after legally entering that country with this kike guided invasion of african low IQ subhuman niggers that have nothing of value to offer to anyone.

If one of your parents was an Italian citizen you can acquire an Italian citizenship and help Italy by vote for right wing parties in the future (you can have a double US/Italian citizenship)

Sorry "Italian citizen" in the sense "was here in Italy after Italy State was officially formed"

No, learn Italian you faggot. Speaking anything but English distracts the shills

come back home brother, forever in our heart.

KEK
E
K

i don't think so.

this one is better.

Italy and Finland :3

In boca del lupo Lvca!

O muori da Sup Forums poster o vivi a lungo abbastanza per diventare Luca Traini

yes ethnic hatred is good goys
sensible immigration pollcy would've been enough, but now we need a violent (((solution))) to distract from all this oligarchic fuckery!

Spain is closest

I'm gonna be in Italy (south) next week. Am I going to get caught in a race war lads?

probably britannia bro, maybe some mafia war even. mafia war in campania right now happening.

>tfw no fascist italian gf

LOL!! Mountain Jews think they're Romanz

Chhhssssssst silence

Soros may not know that yet

Ah ah, I bet nothing will come out of it...if anything, this will make easier for the horde to get victim status and have Europe flooded with even more of them. Well done, Italy, you dun goofed..."saviors of Europe" my ass.

Where?

Yes but (((they))) chose to destroy Lybia instead of Morocco, so it's our problem mainly for now.

You should watch our mainstream tv...absolutely hilarious.

Napoli. But I'm staying out of the city, apparently its gotten shitter than I remember in recent years. Don't know if to expect seeing packs of wild nigs rampaging around

CALCIO MERDA

Camorra?

Yeah, sure...man, Italy is but a shadow of what the Roman Empire was. Stop being this foolish, and start fixing the Country first before saying anything else.

I wonder how an half-Asian half-mulatto child would look like...

Leave the Swiss people alone: they are a bit rude, but they will survive because they are racist as fuck.

Thats hate speech in UK caliphate.

I see enough Italians here to have a good laugh every day. Un po mi vergogno ad essere parte Italiano.

How many years ago you visited the city?

the UK has its flaws, but you should look at your own mess of a Country. Anyway, I hope to leave Europe in a few years and never come back.

LUCREZIAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last time was prob about 7-8yr ago. As long as Pompeii is untouched by the black tide then I'll be happy.

beautiful city

yes

Only people ashamed of their ancestry are leftist sub-humans.

in naples niggers don't do nothing, they are used as slaves in the tomato fields by the camorra.
don't worry.

this
h
i
s

that city is covered in graffiti and every streetcorner smells of piss. amalfi is perfect though.

I am proud and at the same time ashamed; when I hear people taking the name of the Lord in vain all the time, when I see them getting arrested for petty theft like Roma tramps, when I see them being unfaithful idiots getting their dicks wet every night with a different woman and having no children...this makes me feel dead inside.
Every Nation has its flaws, but I cannot stand the Italian ones the most since I am connected to them the strongest...for once I truly loved Italy.

Then its better because all major camorristi are now in jail and "new camorra" its only young drug dealers who fight each other for suburbs places where to sell drugs, but it got bit worse in term of nigger beggars on the streets. Did you already know were to eat best pizza?

amalfi is probably the most beautiful place on planet earth, so yes