Do you ever question if you have a low iq?

watching someone like tariq talk and seeing how painfully stupid this man is without him even knowing it makes me wonder if maybe im really as smart as i think i am. i honestly think the lower iq someone is the more likely they are to believe they are intelligent.

watching someone like tariq talk is kind of captivating. its interesting observing how a low iq person can warp their own reality.

He's smarter than every alt-right white pro israel zionist faggot

tariq is literally retarded. theres actually children with more nuance than him id be interested to see what his iq is. it cant be higher than 80

You just proved his point. I'm guessing you are from low IQ California.

I used to think when I was a young lad that only some people were real human beings & the rest of the world were poorly programmed NPCs. Turns out it's just low IQ.

Smarter people question their intelligence..

This guy is really really dumb

What will really blow your mind is that he is likely smarter than avg for a negro

Arrogance and pride is a dangerous combo for the unintelligent

He is objectively very dumb user

Normally I can watch an entire Jared Taylor video, but Tariq is actually so stupid that I felt bad for him and turned it off.

so's being a gay cunt

Dunning Krueger

What a fucking waste

He has a high IQ because of the suit

I had the exact same thought

>holy shit... is this how I look when I’m talking about the Jews? Am I fucking retarded? Did I just fall for a bunch of propaganda and history revisionism because I want it to fit my agenda?

Weird experience

now imagine what it'd be like if we didn't have the spics and niggers driving the averages into the dirt.

Tareeq is like Trump. He speaks in a specific way to make you think he's stupid so you will underestimate him and miscalculate his true intentions.

Same, friend. Stopped to think "Are we just niggers but for Jews?"

You've figured it out. At the top it's not a ceiling but infinite room for improvement.

That you are questioning yourself is already a sign that you are more intelligent.

Fuck off kike. We want to separate from niggers. Jews dont want to separate form us.

HOL UP
*smacks lips*

>Literally create a ethno-state dedicated to being far away from Europeans

Okay there friendo.

Tariq is sort of like Andrew anglin

He is a propagandist for a race war. Not sure how serious Tariq is about the shit he says, but he says it to create a race war

>alt right
>pro israel
What an incredibly interesting specimen.
To be capable of interacting with, and navigating a computer, while being so stupid.
Truly fascinating.

Stupid people cannot realize how stupid they are. It is a very well known fact as stated by a poster above (DK-effect). You need to be smart, above the 70% percentile, to start figuring out that you might not know all. If you are a genius, you are full of doubts.

Dunning Kruger effect. Look it up.

someone mail him an iq test
>one you can't cheat on somehow
>better yet get him to do it live

Yeah thats why half of their population lives in the US, and they keep lobbying our politicians and push hate speech legislation in European countries.

Fuck off you kike shill. There is no equivalence. The reason we complain about jews is because they are actually institutionally trying to keep us down, whereas niggers are GIVEN institutional and economic advantages in this system

It changed my outlook on life when I realised it's not that dumb people don't think, they think a lot, the thoughts are just really dumb.

I question myself all the time. I try to be humble about my ideas and beliefs and I'm open to discuss anything if someone has compelling arguments. I've learned one thing about myself, whether I'm right or wrong, I can talk to anyone about almost anything and get them to see my point of view. I've been told its charm.

part of growing up is realizing you're not as smart as some people

If you're white you've got a good chance of being smarter than 90% of shitskins, thats good enough.

Oy Vey to that my friend

>Jews dindu nuffin

i watched that video with jared taylor he did.

tariq was showing nothing but shear arrogance.

Tariq is not just low IQ, he's legitimately a psychopath

NIGGER FRAGILITY
>NIGGER FRAGILITY
NIGGER FRAGILITY
>NIGGER FRAGILITY
NIGGER FRAGILITY
>NIGGER FRAGILITY
NIGGER FRAGILITY
>NIGGER FRAGILITY

I mean most of his points were accurate. There’s no denying a genetic white supremacy to the world.

What was he actually wrong about?

He was lying about whites taking resources from black countries.
Nigs have no resources to be taken.
There's is no Haitain economy to begin with.
He is just pure nog breh

I'm similar and consider it an advantage over ideologues and zealots, but it still amazes me to see someone who, when presented with the clear facts or even video evidence, still holds onto the polar opposite position.

I mean you can't watch that Tariq vs Jared Taylor 'debate' and not give the advantage to Jared, or at LEAST admit that Jared made some fair points or rebuttals. Yet you go and look at Tariq's Twitter and his followers comments and it's like they witnessed a different reality, "you destroyed him!", "not even close, well done Tariq!"

It's truly baffling. You see the same thing with politics - someone who's far left or far right sees something on their own side of politics that's clearly bad for their own position, something compromising or scandalous or whatever, and they'll completely ignore it, or somehow spin it into a positive in their mind, it's willful delusion.

Scott Adams makes a good analogy where he describes it as two people with different ideologies who are watching the same movie at the cinema, the exact same copy of the movie, but they both end up walking out with two wildly different interpretations of what they just saw, to the point where their descriptions wouldn't even resemble one another. I think he calls it "Two-Movie Reality" or something, can find more examples on his blog. I thought it worked well to describe the phenomenon.

His observations on whites ruling the world and the cultural racial hierarchy in America were correct, although everybody knows that

But he has literally turned this into an alex jones-tier conspiracy. Tons of what he said was contradictory as well.

He claimed whites lie about crime stats and history, but then points to a cheddar man in Britain as showing the worth of blacks. Why the fuck would a white supremacist world publish a study like cheddar man?

Tariq is a really weird guy

I'd say having a PhD means I'm not, but I've met other PhDs who are pretty retarded outside their specialty.

Up the top, it's just as bad, as you know what's right due to superior brain power, but the brainlets can't see it.

Most of the lefty tard stuff is wrong.

t.certified genius

he clearly won the debate

What? Whites took resources from Africa, that’s a fact. South Africa was one of the largest producersof gold.

If you people want to have a comprehensive debate you can’t just throw out anecdotal factoids to disprove genetic white supremacy. We live in a white civilization the underlying law is white.

I’m just not sure why the other guy was arguing that whites are not the dominant species on Earth when all facts point to that they are. They might be losing a little to Asians but the only real Asian adversary is China.

He's not stupid, he just play a character for his audience.
Donald Trump and Alex Jones do the same.

>5th most intelligent state
>still surrounded by idiots
>few redeeming souls in sight
Wish I was born into wealthy east coast intellectuals, instead of live and hope to get by midwesterners. The more time I spend online and converse with people who understand relatively basic concepts. The further I drift from normal society.

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein people of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude; without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.

Conversely, highly competent individuals may erroneously presume that tasks easy for them to perform are also easy for other people to perform, or that other people will have a similar understanding of subjects that they themselves are well-versed in.

As described by social psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the cognitive bias of illusory superiority results from an internal illusion in people of low ability and from an external misperception in people of high ability; that is, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."

>lower case i for I

You're a brainlet, I'm sorry.

> its the Californians that are pro immigration, so in a sense this average if more accurate than you think

His main thesis is that whites are the dominant race on Earth. How is that objectively wrong?

South Africa was built from the ground up by whites. Nogs didn't show up until after civilization was built.
The example Taylor used was Liberia where nogs just nigged out and started eating and shooting each other.
Letting the white man's cars rust away while they desperately try and get drugs instead of industry.
Lol

That was the impression I got

Or I also think he may be the black equivalent of Andrew anglin

He also lacked capitalization at the start of his sentences and didn't always capitalize Tariq. No proper use of the contraction "I'm." Shoddy stuff. C-. See me after class OP.

i question my iq all the time

> be GATEcuck
> be STEMcuck at (((elite))) school
> be STEMcuck at 2nd tier engineering firm
> be STEMcuck at top tier company
> tfw working for a bunch of high-IQ jews
> tfw working with even higher IQ saxon types
> tfw get regularly btfo by more-competent people who are 5 to 10 years younger than me but just that much smarter
> tfw i'm not even fun to hang out with
> tfw feel like i can't be real with people or they'd reject me
> no one wants to hear Sup Forums memes reshaped into startup company ideas
> except you guys

thanks Sup Forums. even the shills. which is 90% of this board. thanks for listening.

his forehead is like, one inch high. his pfc must be tiny

I enjoy meeting black people because it helps me imagine the intelligence level of cavemen, roughly. it is a good anthropology field test

Affirmative Action

Whites colonized Africa and took their resources. How is this inaccurate?

The only question is whether or not the blacks would have use for those resources. And the obvious answer is no.

I am more IQ than white subhumans

What?

ALL THE DAMN WHITES AND ASIANS MAKING THEIR NIGGER JOKES. THERE'S WHITE SUPREMACY EVERYWHERE.

>Japan and China are successful because white supremacy allows them to be

I mean, are you retarded? All you have to do is watch the first ten minutes.

Are you denying that America is ultimately held together by white people and white law?

Hello fellow Gifted and Talented Pupil. I know that feel of moving up in the world and no longer being the biggest fish.

MAKING NIGGER JOKES IS A GLOBAL WHITE SUPREMACIST CONSPIRACY

every civilized race hates niggers because they’re violent arrogant retards who only destroy

It proves Jews are the dominant race, not Whites.
Blacks didn't live in South Africa before Whites got there.
It was uninhabited land, no one had laid claim to those resources, specially not blacks

This is somewhat true. America protects Japan and Korea with our military.

NE master race.

Jews never had an empire how could they be the dominant race? Are you retarded?

By infiltrating ours
This has happened throughout history you uneducated swine.

And China is largely successful because of European technology transfers.

When the thumbnail is small it seems like he's a sharply dressed, handsome man. I recently noticed that this is not the truth. He's trying to look dignified but everything about his appearance is so disheveled and off. You'd think a black supremacist would at least try to be a good spokesman for his community. I guess it's the same as all the back woods white supremacists that say that whites are better but are fat and dress like crap.

It's nice to know that both groups at the far edges are filled with idiots and scum.

I've always found it funny that they call this a "cognitive bias" when in reality it's about as close to mental retardation as you can get. People who are much less intelligent and skillful than they think they are (which is extremely dangerous), but are incapable of ever realizing that this is the case.

Jews are a dying race and are hardly a footnote compare for the accomplishments of whites.

no, I know I have a high IQ

The antidote to the tyranny of talent is violence. Purge those who are superior to you with Mother Nature's greatest equalizer.

No it's because China is capable of civilization while nigs are not

I occasionally wonder "christ what if its all bullshit and the liberals are right and ive been manipulated into being a WN as an impressionable teenager?"

Then i look at the mountains of facts and statistics and come roaring back to reality.

I never said nigg we’re capable of civilization. I said Chinese have advanced this far largely because whites paved the way for them.

Their accomplishments are opening the borders, diversity, affirmative action.
Our destruction is their ultimate goal.
While we want blacks to just fuck off

This nigga is so cute, I'd love to prep him as my bull.

No one said the Jews were not subversive. What I said was that Jews are not the dominant race and the accomplishments of Jews are a footnote compared to that of Europeans.

I'm almost certain tariq is just a dude who never breaks character, there's no way that was a real person in that stream

It’s funny that this nog is more redpilled than 90% of Sup Forums.

Reminder: Black cock is a weapon of mass destruction.

We could destroy every race if we wanted to.

Das rite.

> le fancy way of saying you arent as smart as you think

Blacks and whites are both calling out the jews, blacks just aren't aware of it yet because jews can blend in and white people tend to look alike to blacks.

Please don't. I'd hate to have to put you down just for getting uppity.

Well he’s right about that too. The reason whites hate blacks is they want to segregate their gene pool from subhumans.

Doubt like that is a good sign, you're still thinking about your positions and why you hold them. I'm fairly sure most members of antifa never experience that.

I think the point the was making is that alt-righters who are pro israel are retarded.

yes, i'm probably only 110-119 range, at best, and its too depressing to think about

> no one wants to hear Sup Forums memes reshaped into startup company ideas
honestly it sounds like great mens banter, if you had the right friends
I'd listen to your startup company ideas user

Lol no dude

Tariq hates EUROPEANS.

When I was a kid I took an IQ test at university and scored fairly high. It was offered to me based on my teacher's recommending me for it. It goes down as you age, and I'm sure mine has, but I expect it to still pretty good. But I have that going for me.

>its interesting observing how a low iq person can warp their own reality.
Actually I would expect the MOST warped views of reality to be among the intelligent. The stupid may have very blatant misconceptions, but the truly smart are able to construct all sorts of crazy ideas. Consider many conspiracy theories that are sometimes very fleshed out with all sorts of interconnecting parts that are logically consistent (but evidence-lite.) Some of these world views are incredible convoluted and have no basis in reality. Shadow organizations with elaborate backstories and interplay between eachother. Dumb people can hold conspiracy theory ideas too, but they're more often simpler, like believing that contrails are actually chemtrails to alter minds to make them more consumeristic.

Come at me bro.

Good post. I was wondering the whole time I was listening to him speak, how in Mohammed's cock anyone could think this guy was intelligent enough to speak to even a small crowd.

WTF. This motherfucker is stupid. It was so painstakingly obvious. The white guy, forgot his name, just watched him in amusement as you would an ape playing with a stick.

He's a pudgy soyim with early stages of gyno. Looks like a homosexual as well.

Dumb people don't think before they speak. He just bullshits his way through because that's what he assumes others are doing. He's too dumb to realize how obvious it is that he's making half the things he says up.