Podcast Thread

Can anyone suggest me some good / funny podcasts?
I listen to alot of Daily Shoah / Fash the nation, can anyone suggest some other good shows along those lines?

Other urls found in this thread:

dancarlin.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=iiNbny6T6Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=alIJOtyHAGM
soundcloud.com/ssinger1485/magical-shape-shifting-jews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I listen to this podcast called me fucking your mom everynight lololololol

>the white race is dying
>but he's just listening to Jewish podcasts

lol fuck off

No Agenda is the best thing on.

this is why no one wants you around, ever.

Anyway, look into the "radical agenda" by chris cantwell, even the older episodes are good

thedailystormer.name has a media section with some of the lesser known ones like the crypto report

gl

The Paranormies is the best podcast to come out of TRS. Find it on youtube.

I'd rather be alone then a racist piece of shit like you fascist scum

I've been listening to the Hate Bus and I think they're pretty funny.

Then i'm sure you'll feel comfortable in jail, animal.

David Duke has a one hour daily podcast that has some decent stuff now and then.

Ill check that out thanks

been listening to a bunch of cantwell the dudes hilarious

hate bus is great! I think someone posted it in the last thread, just got caught up on the episodes. Cheers

Good mythical morning is really good, I also enjoy some podcasts on black history and star wars

that history podcast that ledditors always recommend

its actually good

Someone know the name of this please?!

Be a pay cuck and listen to strike and mike
The poz button episode on eyes wide shut is good
Alt right politics w/ Spencer is good

this one
dancarlin.com/

hardcore history

HateHouse is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=iiNbny6T6Cw

Holy shit, looks more like Spencer GRIDS

Radical Agenda is my favorite, but Race ghost would be the second best thing if it was uploaded more often

you havn't been listening to Radical Agenda?, ep 0001-now you clearly do not know the way.

Revenge of the Cis is pretty funny and I'm a jaded cunt that doesn't laugh too much any more.
youtube.com/watch?v=alIJOtyHAGM

I listened to about half an episode and it seemed like complete /x/ tier garbage, but I've been meaning to give it second try, are there any episodes you'd recommend?

Which episode did you listen to and I recommend a recent good one, the sinking and possible insurance scam of the titanic.

I wish we could get a podcast from someone like Q.

kogo 600 am isn't enough for my larping needs

bump

therightstuff has the dailyshoah and fashthenation

you can also listen to kulturkampf and other podcasts there. some are about current political events and other about philosophy, history and other interests

you should also check out the alternatviehypothesis on youtube or his website. Ryan is really good when it comes human biodiversity and the racial politics that follow

Cultured Thug on youtube, not a podcast but the content is decent

Youtube channels: Baked Alaska and Jean-Francois GariƩpy have long videos where they discuss Alt Right content. Even Andywarski too

>be jew
>have TRS tab open
>trs= israeli operation

Great logic there.

Albion radio

The Ben Shapiro Show and The Andrew Klavan Show. Ben is /ourkike/ and Andrew is /ourkikewhoconvertedtochristianity/ just stay away from Steven Crowder. He's too extreme.

ITM & TYFYC
soundcloud.com/ssinger1485/magical-shape-shifting-jews

I wish Spencer would bring back his podcast where it's just him and a guest