Take an incredible acid trip

>take an incredible acid trip
>realize that politics is literally just a social game that creates unneeded suffering and conflict
>people sound like they are playing a character when they get all rilled up about politics and I can't take them seriously anymore
>feel too much empathy to debate anyone or argue

does anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fh2cDKyFdyU
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what if there were just like, no politics, maaaaan

sounds like you have serious case of fagitis, ,only cure is a pair of sweet walls

The world isn’t peaceful nigger. You experienced a delusion.

Watch this

youtu.be/fh2cDKyFdyU

DUDE

Soooo... anarchy?

maybe a compassionate anarchy, radical kindness

After that you're supposed to realize that there's nobody TRYING to stop this game from being played, and that you must improve yourself to try and stop it. You didn't, and that's how you know you're a liberal.

You fucking loser you failed at doing acid, enjoy your bluepilled outlook on reality. Fucking faggot.

When I do 1p-LSD I have the exact opposite effect. I turn into a hyperlogical robot.

Illuminati actors...

Believe it or not I've always felt that way about politics but I didn't become a full blown Nazi until after heavy psychedelic use.

>We're all just playing roles, man
Yeah, we know, enjoy being woke. Now try and explain how exactly it should be done differently without making a fool of yourself, a role in and of itself.

I don't want to control anyone's life, that's the whole thing.

>identify something as a game
>don't know anything about game theory
>don't realize that as a conscious being literally everything you do in life is a game
>don't realize that every other human is competing against you whether they're conscious or not

Eating food is a game, you dumb fuck.

>take a bunch of drugs and become fucked in the head

Wow, what a shocker.

I know what you mean. None of this shit matters because it's all a simulation, or maybe even a higher Being's experiment. But at the end of the day we're here to dance, and this shit Earth and its silly constructs present our reality and we have to deal with it.

>what if we were all like, just nice to each other, man
Congratulations you've done a drug and are now on the ideological level of hippies in the 60's.

>does anyone else know this feel?
didn't need to take drugs to know that

it's also what jesus said to do, what's wrong with being nice?

ok retard

You do you. The world doesn't give a shit about nice.

Jesus told people to be righteous, not "nice."
You dumb fuck.

why is "you" so important? What makes your self identity so special in the grand scheme of reality?

Is this baby's first ego death? God I hate you degenerates.

Jesus was a cold-blooded motherfucker that would murder niggers, fags, trannies, spics, kikes and kebabs in a heartbeat if he showed up in America today

Because you hold the power of God inside of yourself. You create this reality on your own

gas yourself kike

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

OP Reminds me of this

What if everyone truly acted like that though, and forgave their enemies and treated everyone as brother and sisters (which we pretty much are according to genetics). Or instead we fight each other forever in a cycle or attack and retribution over and over. Which one do you think God would prefer?

OKAY DUDE WE GET IT THAT WOULD BE AWESOME, BUT NIGGERS EXIST AND BAD PEOPLE EXIST, WE CAN'T ALL JUST HOLD HANDS AND SING SONGS. CIVILIZATION WOULD'VE BEEN SOLVED THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO IF WE COULD DO THAT. COMMUNISM WOULD'VE WORKED IF WE COULD DO THAT. FUCK YOU'RE SO STUPID AND NAIVE.

But he's right user.
Politics are by their own dichotomous nature the perfect divide and conquer game for the goy.

Ph.D. chemist here. lol at your structure.
stop doing drugs and learn some science.
lone pair on N next to CO is going to lock down mobility
N-CH3 is not in plane.
just kys

>too much empathy
Yeah nah you're a cunt

If you want world peace, your hand-holding hippie bullshit isn't how you go about it. People will never understand and accept each other. The only thing that has any value in this world is power. Gain power, get stronger, build influence. Take over. Kill those that threaten the peace. Make people too afraid to hurt each other. Power is the path to peace.

i do.
it doesn't matter what anyone says. the angry right winger, the hippy left. those that hate jews and others that hate free thought.
we are small, miniscule lumps of flesh that have no historical input and no bearing on our future.
shit, those that do actually have the power don't hold it over me.
sure, they get my money for whatever goods i need. and sure, i'd get arrested for breaking laws, but i don't care. none of it matters in the grand scheme.
so whoever doesn't respond to this post will have their mother die in her sleep tonight.

Bro look, I've been there. I know what you're talking about. You just want peace and everything that isn't peaceful just seems so disturbing and horrible. But guess what? There's these motherfuckers called kikes that want you to be weak, retarded, or dead. And they don't give a fuck how empathetic you are. They're the most arrogant stubborn fucks in this universe. Even when they take LSD, they are still low life cheating kikes. I've tripped with niggers, kikes, spics the whole lot.

That being said, a lot of these so called "alt-right" white boys could really benefit from a psychedelic experience. But I can't advocate that for everybody. Could break your brain if you're weak-minded.

This. Pacifism is cucked and will never lead to world peace.

>>feel too much empathy to debate anyone or argue

ah, yes, the "i'm too intelligent and enlightened to debate others"

you'd feel at home at re.ddit

I kind of wish I had never taken acid because ignorance is bliss but at the same time fuck yeah acid

kys, you failed life hence your monstrous shit posting on this board to alleviate your sad pathetic excuse of a brain. I hear the pea rattling the can from here.

Ever done DMT?
Makes LSD seem like ginger ale

This the most hippy post I've ever read.
The fuck is wrong with you? stop taking that shit

Literally every cunt who ever dropped acid has had the same feels. But reality has no time for hippy feely bullshit, sorry user.

you do not because you want to but because if you don't worse people will, your indifference brings more suffering to the world

great stuff love dmt, honestly the ones shit posting here have never done LSD and/or are government shills trying to veil the truth

Once but not enough to breakthrough unfortunately. Felt like I was flying through a kaleidoscope with colours and shapes I have never seen. Freaked out a bit but then got an overwhelming sense of safety from something I cant explain. Hopefully get a proper go eventually

This wouldn't be a problem if any of the genocidal faggots were actually genocidal.

>be German efficiency
>gas the kikes
>kikes still kiking

That's hide I know this is all fake and gay but you guild onto your holocaustianity

>Be bluepilled
>Eat shrooms
>Realize nothing in life matters, really
>Find Sup Forums
>Gets redpilled
>Gets Varg-pilled
>Moves far into the North and begin rural/Varg-tier lifestyle with girlfriend
>Start own company at age of 28
>Redpill every costumer who comes in with Wadruna/Heilung
To go forward we must go back.

It's amazing when you breakthrough. The most terrifying and strangest thing you could ever imagine, but when you return to reality you appreciate life like never before. I literally felt like I was trapped in hell for what seemed like an eternity, and once i came back, I had a new appreciation for everything.
A lot of people on Sup Forums could really benefit from psychedelic use, unfortunately they've been conditioned to just see it as "lovey dovey hippy bullshit" . Which is funny because some of the real hippies were pretty red-pilled, Hunter Thompson, Ken kesey etc.

Fucking kek it took acid for you to realize that?

I have similar observations user, politics are in fact just a social game but so is pretty much every interaction you have with other people.

Trips make me more cautious for various "I own your reality goy" types of arguments. Never let the opponent own the reality by setting "how things are".

I've done mushrooms. Will gladly do then again. Taking mushrooms at a sufficiently high dose will greatly expand your consciousness. The thing is, if you're very conscious then there's nothing to expand.

OPs point kinda rings true because 99% of people talking about politics just repeat the MSM talking points. Fucking NPCs.

can confirm. Took a truly heroic dose. All subsequent doses have given the same 'lesson'. What I learned/gained/lost has been somewhat permanent

Shrooms is way more introspective, can guarantee most of Sup Forums would completely lose their shit on it

2018 should be the year Sup Forums dips their toes in psychedelics. at least try them once. They only make you retarded if you do it constantly without any breaks

Fuck up you cunt.
DMT is the most overhyped, pretentious shit in the world. Machine elves maaaaan, we're all one being bro take a hit man.

Freebase DMT is for weak people who can't handle either ayahuasca or heroic level trips (3mg+ LSD, 7.5g+ dried mushrooms, 3.5g mescaline).
You may as well smoke salvia if you want a brief dissociative trip like freebase DMT.

They're all just drugs.

You've been told for years that no matter who you elect the same decisions will be made.
It took mind altering substances for you to get that through your thick head.

Ever heard of a nigger trying acid or shrooms? There's your sign Sup Forums

I've done acid with niggers several times

Shrooms made me go from radical natsoc to blackpilled defaitist who just enjoys seeing the west fall into ruins. Some part deep inside of me still screams out in pain and wrath when I see newly awakened so called "nationalists" who think they are sooooo redpilled but they haven't even touched the greatest problem of it all. They are reactionaries who see a problem and want to fix it, they don't even care about getting rid of the roots of this very problem, instead they want a police state to control the new zoo.

Even if that's not possible it's worth trying a bit.
Always have some kindness towards others in your day. Humanity progresses at a slow pace, but there is always progress in the long term.
With medieval times in between, but slowly through philosophy, ethics, and understanding our place on earth as a part of one ecosystem.
We're all in the same boat.
Now we just have in the next 50 years or so to take care of urgent environmental problems and do not fuck it up even more, if we do not want our children to live in a bleak dystopian end of civilization era.

Jesus fucking Christ. All this time, this fucking gay Mongolian kayaking forum has been nothing but a Jewish psy op, and these daily psychedelic threads are proof.

Fuck you, faggots. Nothing you have said has ever been remotely true.

And then Trump comes along and shakes up the entire 54D chess game.

I'd love to live in a small comfy community with neighbours like you. I don't even mind if most of them are retarded reactionaries who think SD will fix everything. I just want to experience true Folkgemenskap in my lifetime.

Thats why they are about to let over .5% of the population, all of which are illegal, remain in the country

Picture looks like a flaccid penis ejaculating

You gotta beat ((them)) at their own game.

underrated.

>0.5% of the population
>in exchange for reduced immigration for at least 4 years
I know you're a brainlet, but we live in a democracy where unfortunately, you have to at least look like you're compromising to get anything done. Executive orders are nice and all, but you have to get some things done through Congress otherwise you're going to get impeached.

>beleives she can/should determine what people need

the purpose of life is to make babies so that your genes will become expressed in the future generations. politics are a reflection of the conditions of life which are:
~consume resources for the production of energy
~excrete waste (to imply an etropic forward direction where a living organism cannot consume its own waste)
~self-replicated/reproduction

you seen any aliens or demons on your trip? Fucking tell me things I can't see with my own eyes already.

>the purpose of life is to make babies

Why? So they can make more babies? Just curious if you have any answer to this.

no. i have selective empathy. i can choose who gets it based on my own evaluations of them. for instance i have been refusing to consider black people as humans if they give any hint that they are generic "black community" types. since they are not humans they do not deserve compassion or charity

every one does this. nigs pretend asians dont deserve to be counted as humans because they are the best at everything. its literally what the DNC said to defend tina fey when she outed herself as a racist a few years ago

The point of life, the thing that defines it is self-perpetuation. A rock does not perpetuate itself, concrete does not perpetuate itself.

A virus, a frog, a tree. These things perpetuate themselves not only in their particular forms, but their generalized population.

To make babies is to perpetuate oneself beyond your own particular biological limits. It is the highest achievement of life. To not partake is to waste yourself as a momentary pattern.

ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!111!!!!!

What if I just slice your throat?

What happened to 55d chess?
the plan was to deport the illegal aliens and build a fucking wall.
So far none of that has been done.
I know youre a paid shill and all, but atleast try to shitpost something worthwhile

>implying that pychedelics induce empathy in a specific targeted form of behavior on human subjects
>doesnt understant people kill because empathy for people they are emoathetic
>Has limited life experiences

it is well understood that psychedelics reduce overall brain function while increasing activity in the frontal cortex. Mass control over a population through psychadelics has been tried and failed because it does not produce predictable results of anything an authority would find useful. It has been proven far more useful to destroy human life with opiates.

>>take an incredible acid trip>realize that politics is literally just a social game that creates unneeded suffering and conflict
with due respect to you burger, but you are a dumbass. even without "it is gonna enlighten "illuminayte" meh shit you took....you should of understood that. politics divides nations from within, towns and families. and the wrold. that is why it was made to be so, during past 200 years "they" worked hard.. "they" aim for suffering and death. "they" are not beneficial.

Yes, but where are we going with this? Why self-perpetuate?

OP got a point tho the vastt majority of politicians are playing characters and give zero fucks about you.

Hillary Clinton is a shit actor, that Canadian douchebags, Obama continued Bush's fucked in the middle east.

Trump is also playing a character just like Alex Jones is. Do you really think Trump is as retarded as he himself and the media portray himself to be? He's not.

The thing with LSD is that it kinda give uou a six sense sometimes onto people lying to you or putting up some sort of act. It's hard to explain but watch the news while on it and realize how God awful obvious it is while under that drug's influence.

The question is who is the directors, not the actors. Or is politics/world leader in such a state of chaos and full of narcissistic douchebags that tend to believe that they themselves should be leading millions of people that nobody really is in full control.

Shame that such a powerful tool is widely used by lame hippies and rave bros so its often dismissed by the rest of society.

Protip: used to drop acid often when I was younger. A lot of things that you will FEEL that is "profound and meaningful" while on LSD could actually just be meaningless bullshit. One of the effects of the drug makes every idea extremely interesting. Use critical thinking and don't get too wrapped into a single conclusion.

ask your priest for meaning. i can only make an objective falsifiable observation so that i will say:
the people who did not find meaning in reproduction and the human life cycle go extict by not reproducing. their genes do not become expressed in the next generations.

No. I did acid once and everything looked more natural to me. A wooden table had stems growing out of it and had bark on it. Metal looked more metallic. Its kind of hard to explain. People say they see a world of colors or they see a world of geometry. I basically saw a world of elements. In their most natural forms. Nothing else was really on my mind. It was actually pretty insightful. Made me feel like a creature in a world of elements instead. I felt less human. But at the same time i felt like an alien or some shit seeing the world for its elements instead of the cultures and shit.

>why
for power

Save that retarded hippie bullcrap for the pig with zes gun in your face.

Nice. Into schedule 1 you go, LSD.
You lost a human quality during the trip

>needing an acid trip to realize this

Literally the opposite of knowledge.

Sage.

Everyone who hides behind "the community" gets exterminated. No exceptions.

Be on the side which doesn't hide any truth lole

If you can't handle political thought, you can't handle life, survival, or truly creative thought.

Acid makes you feel like a visitor to the world while in the driver's seat(focus well with a good mentality and you can take the trip to whatever you want)

Shrooms makes you feel more "human" and more "in place" in the world while chilling in the passenger seat(trip comes "in waves")

Both still utterly mind blowing and useful tools.

Yeah man, why can't we just like get along dude

What's the alternative? Just a massive drum circle in a field?

You had to take acid to undestand this? Politics are literally about who can convince the dumb that they're they're good, just give them free shit or say you will make some laws that would benefit them, you don't even need actual ideas, just have to be better than your opponent, which can be achieved by lying about him.
If you feel em Paty for someone in politics, it must be for the dumb, help them by completely destroying their shitty ideals until they try to improve.

>needing acid to use your brain

zombie faggot

>has never heard the term political actor within a professional context
>has never heard the term devoted actor with a professional context

stay in australia