Mobile fingerprinting

What does Sup Forums think of this?

>Police in the UK have started using a mobile fingerprinting system that lets them check the identity of an unknown person in less than a minute
>There are currently two major national databases -Anyone convicted, People who were not convicted but are arrested or charged in connection with a serious crime
>The other database, IABS, contains fingerprints collected from non-UK citizens when they enter the country
>could also be used to identify someone who was unconscious and needed medical treatment
>As well as a person’s name and date of birth, the criminal database includes information on whether someone has a drug dependency or has certain mental health issues that may impact their care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F43DqnMoWi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1984 is almost here

>almost

something to be expected, as more humans are replaced with niggers.

Can the free countries of the world invade us and spread freedom to our lands?

> Ok class we have a special guest in our classroom today, it's the police!
> Hey kids, want to see the fingerprint kit and find out how it works?
Scumfucks datamining for the future.

Exactly my first thoughts. It won't be long before they are linking it to other tech like photo database's.
It's also in the news this morning how they don't even need a person to be there. They can lift a print from a crime scene have it sent online then get the result sent back. I can imagine immigration officers using this and customs. While reading about this they are also going to start using a system which can detect the brand of hair gel used by a suspect or whether they have handled a condom could soon be admissible in court. It will be able to detect
>Their sex
>Whether the person has touched blood and whether it is from a human or animal
>Whether they have taken drugs. Cocaine, THC (the chemical in marijuana and cannabis), heroin, amphetamine and other drugs can bedetected.
>Whether a strand of hair is present on the fingerprint
>If there are traces of cleaning products or cosmetics
>Whether the person has touched condom lubricants, even determining the brand
>What food and drink has been consumed (such as garlic and caffeine)

They will just get it from our banks and phones. They probably already have access. They will increasingly become more common. I have to use my fingerprint to enter my gym already. It won't be long till that is common to access everything. Maybe certain people will be refused entry just based off of their database

O fuck off the current police are fucking useless thanks to Muh data proketshun. My wife had her bag stolen and the perp was caught on cctv doing it with a perfect crystal clear image of the cunts face.

Nothing happened.

Police should be able to search perps caught in the act on every database including passport and driving license photos with facial recognition software.

Good. Evil forces have far too long evaded justice under the banner of freedom. I can’t wait until surveillance is ubiquitous.

Wait a minute, crime is going down the politicians say.

Why do we need this new control?

t. thieving cunt

>police-recorded crime went up by 13% in the past year. Violent crime went up by 19% and violence that resulted in injury by 10%.

Data exemptions-
>the prevention or detection of crime;
>the capture or prosecution of offenders

Nothing happened not because of data protection. They are not going to search every database to match some CTV image of a guy who stole a handbag

>Police are useless
>Nothing happened.
>Police do a raid of Britanons house
>Oi fuck off m-
>Arrest him for posting on Pol

Lol.

Why the fuck not? How many murders is the computer analysing a day? They are not using the database at all.

its really too bad that you didnt copy our Constitution.
They cant just stop you here

>I can’t wait until surveillance is ubiquitous.

It already is in the uk. There are cameras everywhere

>How many murders is the computer analysing a day?

They don't have a murderer analysis computer yet. I know what you are saying
They should properly investigate the crime. Especially if they have a CCTV image. But you know realistically they aren't going to search through any database to try and match up some image for a crack head who stole a bag.

>wasting a minute of my time looking for someone that is not me
I ain't got time for that shit.

>Nothing happened.
I can only presume they were not able to identify him as he was not 'known' locally to the police. When my car was broken into and they lifted tonnes of finger prints off areas of contact I was told a guy in Wakefield would be flicking through a set of cards with finger prints on of know car burglars. That means they weren't checking every fingerprint they store just the ones of known car burglars but I was flabbergasted to find out the system was not digital and only consisted of some backroom office monkey flicking through samples of fingerprints as if they were checking their mates football stickers for required trades. I can see how this system is an improvement but i also know it will be abused by the PoLiCe.
FYI the Police are the only ones who are not subject to data protection laws, how the DVLA gets away with just handing out our data is another question.

tfw internet addiction of 20 years has rendered my fingerprints very difficult to read

How do you remove your fingerprints anyway?

you don't you put another set ontop ;) ;)

They're too busy setting up anti hate speech units arresting Barry for posting about how immigrants are fucking up the country to care about your wife's bag 2bh

I’ve heard that. Skin grafts. Will I lose sensitivity in my fingertips? Will it hurt long term? Can I use my ass cheek skin to have no prints? What kind of surgeon performs this? How much?

In China they rolled out glasses for police that can reconize peoples faces in an instant,they’ve had cameras all over able to do this for years now.

Two words: police state

Burn them off with a lighter

I worked as a brick layer for a couple years. After that I went to work at a warehouse job that required a fingerprint to clock in, I couldn't do it. I had no prints that would take on any finger. The manager would clock me in everyday.

>almost
OP probably had to buy a liscence to make this one thread without getting v& for undermining their government with negativity words.

Burn your fingertips to a 2nd or 3rd degree burn and you Will have a different fingerprint

t. Forced to volunteer at refuge centre because unemployment gibs

They all look the same though.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are using facial recognition already in the uk. Apparently the way we all walk is unique as well and they can use our gait to ID us.

I've also seen them using thermal cameras at airports to detect people who are unwell. They were using them to prevent people who had bird flu from traveling

WHY AREN'T MEN PARTICIPATING IN SOCIETY ANY MORE?

I JUST CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT

Powerful picture

UK please stop you're setting a bad example. 1984 is a bad thing.

Utterly mundane.

>use fingerprint to check your ID against a database
>type information on driver's license into police iPad to check your ID against a database

I cannot imagine the kind of paranoid, retarded mind that can summon up the energy to care about this trivial non-issue.

But did your fingertips repair and come back?

this is why I never wanted to use the fingerprint lock on my phone, because my fingerprint will end up in a database like that and be used maliciously to impede the limited freedoms I have in this country. That said, I'm sure the phone has scanned my fingerprint and done that anyway without my knowledge or consent

Honestly, my finger tips will never be the same. They are still smooth and I can't see the prints. I doubt it but I haven't tried since that warehouse job.

good, soon we won't have to carry any form of IDs

a cop is going to find out who you are either way

and a bunch of states in america want to do away with photo id and replace it with a smartphone app and make it illegal to leave home without it. you'll also have to hand over your unlocked phone to cops on demand to prove your identity.

couple that with implanted rfid chips for tracking, and we're literally building the mark of the beast via technology

you didn't wear gloves?

Gloves made the work harder. I was pretty young and the old guys didn't wear them either. After a couple months my hands got rough and I never looked back. Looking back on it, I think I did something good unintentionally.

which states want to do this?

Do they lynch people in the uk?

Tbh. Same thing happened to me, but with GBH, which is a pretty serious crime. Was caught on Bus CCTV and police lacked the will or desire to even bother pursuing it properly.

When I was living in UK btw.

>could also be used to identify someone who was unconscious and needed medical treatment

Yeah, that's EXACTLY how they will justify it.

About years ago, I was pulled over by the police and they did a check on our names. They checked my previous (common assault two years earlier, community order complete) and because of this, they used it to justify searching just me. Said if I didn't comply, they would arrest me.

I wasn't aware of the laws and their regulations back then and let it go ahead.

This bullshit will just streamline that process and lead to further abuse.

Due to this encounter, I have a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to the police.

Side note, I haven't seen a police officer out on the streets or roads in some time.

Seen several speed vans.

Muh 1984 is real lol

youtube.com/watch?v=F43DqnMoWi0
Free Speech is against Democray, we were always at war with Eurasia.

Democracy but you get the picture.

Soak in pineapple juice or mask prints by
coating in superglue

Some police stations will have "tours" for children where they show riot gear ect. At the end they take your finger print because children find that kinda thing fun. Never committed a crime but my prints are in the system. Really pissed about it desu.

They're not going to scan your dick you mongoloid

Hopefully I'll GTFO before there's mandatory collection of fingerprints and semen samples.

I knead to wait til next year though to get my affairs in order.

Under the HRA, you can have any data removed.

Also, it's worth doing a SAR to see what they actually hold about you.

If you call them to report a crime, they can access that info too. Say you are a suspect for something and they want you to come for a voluntary interview? They no longer need to find you, they can call/text/email you.

normally I'd be worried, but a finger print scanner seems straight up tame compared to US standards. then again I'm rather desensitized to the concept of a police state.

Why do they keep doing this? What's the deal with the UK and continuously increasing surveillance and all this shit?
UK doesn't the have highest crime rates in the world that would justify them doing this. UK also doesn't the lowest crime rates in the world that would tell them that this 1984 direction they're going in works.
What's the end goal? What is the motivation?
If UK was truly interested in bringing down crime rates they would almost completely wipe out crime by deporting arabs and niggers. Instead they just keep advancing in this Orwellian direction and it never seems to stop. No justification is given, no end in sight.

This shit is seriously getting so bad that you should just find whoever is in charge and kill them. You have people in charge that seem to be experts in one thing and one thing only, and they think their field of expertise is the solution to every single problem. It's like having a guy with a hammer in charge who sees every problem as a nail.
Stop.

>What does Sup Forums think of this?
bad

I was literally going to move to Britain before I read this article. Where the fuck should I go lads?

russia. italy and spain
not germany france and britain

Fantastic. We need more control over the apes. How about DNA sniffers on every corner that pick up shed epithelials and track criminals in real time? Then drones scoop them up and drop them in vaporization booths.

Did I say criminals? I meant melanin Americans.

America and the other 5 Eyes nations use the UK to test attacks on surveillance states in order to keep ready for China (originally set up, probably, for the same reason but with the USSR)

GCHQ was explicitly formed in order to allow the UK to participate in programs like Five Eyes.

We buy the data and then use it to analyze how we can use a surveillance state's excess of data against them. We also pay you to do our dirty laundry. Thanks, Brits

>In July 2013, as part of the 2013 Edward Snowden revelations, it emerged that the NSA is paying GCHQ for its services, with at least £100 million of payments made between 2010 and 2013.[35]

>american using the word "lads"

Don't be a bint, present that print

About time! Quite honestly, I find it a complete fucking utter disgrace that the police doesn't do constant checks everywhere to find all the illegals and criminals that roam our streets and cities. I got no freaking problem with constantly having finger print checks or face recognition software everywhere.

I say there should be a European database for every lawful citizen and resident, and every criminal or illegal could then be immediately found at any public site with cameras or finger print sensors.

for the sake of national security i wouldn't be against this system but i know for a fact that governments sell private data to corporations all the time. i do NOT want jeff bezos and jewgle having free access to my fingerprints and DNA and shit.

You can rub them off temporarily with pumice if you're determined, but you have to burn the skin to do it permanently.

Don't be dumb, present that thumb

LEO fag here. We already have this and carry it around. Its called RAPID and i use it almost exclusively on nigs who have warrants and give me fake names/dob. Plus in my state i can arrest you for obstruction if you dont identity yourself when i ask.

My sisters' fiance is in the police and he is the absolute image of a demoralised white male who knows why society is fucked but has had his lips sowed shut by the state.

These guys get it.