Telling an Asian girl she has a porcine Asian nose will CRUSH her

Asian girls are incredibly self-conscious about their nose and anyone mentioning the shape of it. If a white man mentions their thick Asian nose it absolutely crushes them. Like they will never recover.
Nonchalantly mention the shape of her nose to her. Indicate by using your hands to your own nose and distorting it to look like hers. Say the words "pig" and "snout", even saying it under your breath as long as they hear it. Make some rapid "oink oink" sounds.
Just let her know that you know then walk away, leaving her with her sense of racial inadequacy and embarrassment that she even tried to talk to a white person with normal human features and human nose.

Choa is a fucking angel tho.

Make their asian ugliness insecurities into a talking point.

i wonder who made this thread

OINK OINK

O h ghod I'd love to jam my penis up that nostril.

Also, this isn't Sup Forums related. You want Sup Forums.

she prob still got surgery too hahahah

nah im okay with that

In uni a Canadian/ethnically east Asian girl heard me say I don't like brown eyed girls because they look like demons when talking with the #lads and got really mad at me.

>"sadly born an asian"

Now I'll never be able to stop thinking about their noses looking like pig noses.

I joked to an asian girl about her nose, she was my friend. I thought her nose was cute. It crushed her so bad, she had nose surgery. I was so shocked.

Even she has a pig nose even though she's getting her eyelids "westernized" aka slithers of flesh sliced out with a scapel.

I see you're a man of culture.

Those southeast asian chicks get that wide piggy nose for sure. Oh, and a lot of chinese women do too. I always laugh when one of those complains about being "fetishized".

Bitch nobody's talking about you when we talk about asian girls. Get out of here with your americanized personity and your huge calves.

Leave her wanting to suck on the big white cock, all asians secretly want to be the Western Man's little cock sucking thot.

>what the "waifu" fails to tell you

Does that make you feel like a big alpha man then? Knowing that some poor, self-hating, inferior yellow women want to effectively steal (your genetics) from you to improve what they hate about themselves?

I would never go near a yellow pussy. But I know it's every asian girl's dream to get banged by a tall, fit white man.

Before/after westernizing surgeries

Who fucking cares. Their dreams need to be crushed and shat on.

I agree 100%, asian girls are race traitors.

>necessary steps to securing a white soyboy.
step one: have pieces of eyelids and nostrils cut out of your face

>Step 2: double jaw surgery to get rid of mongoloid jaw.

This will help entice and ensnare a shy 6'6" nordic man

>just tell him wn is great and blacks are alk violent savages

Isn't Sup Forums against racemixing anyway? I do not hate Asians, nor Africans who have manners, but why there are people here who would even wish to destroy their European heritage and lineage for a "cute" Asian girl?
I dated a Japanese chick, I dated and African gal, but I want to have a family with an European woman (Southern European is the goal, since I'm mostly Mediterranean, with German and Slavic ancestors).

>being this needlessly mean to somebody

why

I think it would crush white women with pig noses too. Newsflash, no one wants to have a pig nose.

would seed just so my bastard son could have the jawline of a block of marble

>all asians secretly want to be the Western Man's little cock sucking thot.

The sexualised ones yes. Asian girls no 1 fantasy

Some grey haired white guy in a suit paying for them to lick his balls and fat white cock in a hotel room while they are wearing a gstring and hold ups with a small stack of cash sitting by the bed.

what an extremely autistic thread

>Implying they give a shit.

Why do you go do that anyway? I dont go around calling white women hook nosed albinos. Small nose > giant nose anytime.

Do you recognise her in the after pic, leaf? Is she your based pro-white azn gf?

How do these people expect their country's genetics to improve if they keep letting the ugly ones have cosmetic surgery?

Almost feels like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Because white women are awful in so many ways. I'd rather die alone than have to put up with one of them.