Has It Always Been This Obvious?

The symbol has been in plain sight since, what, 1933? It's obviously replacing the capstone, which is Christ, correct? Any masons wanna chime in on the meaning of this symbol? And yes I am aware that seclorum means ages and not world, but it is effectively announcing the same thing, is it not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEyreylqF8M
thedailybeast.com/can-meditation-cure-disease
youtube.com/watch?v=wHfSpIIRhFw
masonic-lodge-of-education.com/masonic-eye.html
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=9Acy_bav21M
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about it? Shit was a lot different back then. Just respect it and worry about something else.

Broke: thinking he eye of providence is part of nefarious conspiracy
Woke: I am the eye of providence.

At the top of the social heirarchy their is a class that sees so much, they are above and beyond the society itself. This isn't a grim message. You just need to join us.

This answers nothing.

pick up a book.

It's a mason symbol, and mason's played a huge part in the overthrowing of the British.

The bill is an honor to those men who helped seed American Independence.

see

yeah i get the feeling the masons were the good guys. top of the social heirarchy, but on the good side. against those at the top of the hierarchy on the bad side. they did found america after all, the republic and all that, fuck the king, pretty cool

Why are you worried about this ? I’m getting sleepy . We should all just go to bed :)

agreed
op has had too much to think and needs to go to bed

all this talk of conspiracies, it's creepy. stop being weird. just obey

it's occult symbolism: it's saying perspective/consciousness rules all. this is the great secret of the mystery religions: the ancient mystics believed that, if you knew the true name of God, you had dominion over reality. you can get very deep into this, but basically God's name is what he tells Moses: I AM THAT I AM. i.e., consciousness is the alpha and the omega, 'that from which all things were made and without which nothing was made that was made' and consciousness is the watcher, the eye, the ability to say "I am" which is the name of God. The Founders were all Freemasons and mystics and were into this.

Where you put your "I am" determines your world. When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. A good lecture at this link:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEyreylqF8M

I believe that the founding fathers and good men since then have admired symbology at a highly intellectual level, and imparted admirable symbology unto the grits and gravy of our society. It wasn't nefarious or elitist, it was encouraging the common man to become aware of "something greater" in their lives. To ask what the all seeing eye means is a good question, but the right answer is that you asked it.

All I'm asking is, has the average person always had access to the knowledge that the powerful people of the world literally worship Satan? Or is that something that the internet caused?

Up until a few years ago I was a full blown normie/chad and I got exposed to this stuff. Rocked my world seeing the Bohemian Grove tape, pizzagate, moloch emails, etc..

>they did found the american republic after all
this. you know the tree by its fruit. masons are the good guys.

I got some literature from a Masonic lodge in Los Angeles that recommended reading Manly P. Hall's "The Secret Teachings of All Ages." Once you know what that book has to say about God, Satan, and humanity, you either go all in (and condemn yourself to hell) or you expose it for the blasphemous heresy that it is.

You will never become gods, you will never defeat Christ, and if you persist the only kingdom that you inherit will be a plot of sulphur.

>mason's played a huge part in the overthrowing of the British.
Nope. The Masons actually founded America. The entire capital, designed long after the Revolutionary War is engineered by Masons. For you dopes that won't read a book or do research beyond 5 minutes with Google, Masons are a secular institution that incorporates Judeo-Christian beliefs and traditions, exactly what America has always been

god our money sucks

I try not to read occult materials because I recognize that I can and will be deceived if I stray from God's path. Look at what the occultists are doing to the world and its people, and then contrast that with what a civilization that is built on the Bible brings to the world. Not to mention, when you begin to implement biblical wisdom into your life, you get results in this life and in the next. Occultists get only short term power at the cost of their eternal souls.

I'll trade you.

Kek at least you don't have stupid masons

This is what Masons do now

"Occult" only means "hidden." And this knowledge was not hidden to keep it away from the masses or to prevent it from being misused, but only because the truths are so simple and humble that, without being propped up with some pomp and ceremony, people would ignore it, as pearls before swine. People don't value what they don't earn.

It was all laid out very plainly by Jesus in the book of Mark, when his disciples asked him how he was able to kill a fig tree with a curse. "For what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe ye have received them, and they shall be thine." That is, place them in your consciousness as already accomplished fact; attach them to the end of your I AM.

You can hear dozens of Christian faith healers who accomplish literal miracles lay out exactly these steps. It's not Goetia or anything sinister.

The Great Seal has been around since our country was founded, and the Eye of Providence in a triangle (symbolizing the Trinity) has been used by Christians since the Renaissance. Fuck you.

stop worrying about it and get some sleep
seriously, there's more important things in the world

Wait, what the fuck? Dozens of healers have performed miracles? Really? Source me. Lololol

That honestly sounds like it came straight from the Kabbalah. We have no I AM except through the Holy Spirit, we are dead on our own.

The cross has always been used by Christians, the pyramid is in every child murdering and sun worshipping culture since antiquity. It represents a vicious and exclusive hierarchy, not the saving grace of God.

Fake shilling, at least try to make it look real.

No one wants to post the fact that Israel capital building has that exact pyramid inside?

Post the pics.

You can find many thousands of stories of miracles without a significant degree of effort if you look; even a fair few that were documented by medical professionals. Here's one such I recall that I can easily Google:

thedailybeast.com/can-meditation-cure-disease

>That honestly sounds like it came straight from the Kabbalah.

Yeah, it is in the Kabbalah; the Path of Strength, between Geburah and Chesed, iirc, but it's also present in many other mystic traditions from various cultures around the world. And it's also in plain English in every Bible published since the King James, in red lettering in those that so highlight the words of Jesus.

>We have no I AM except through the Holy Spirit

Yes, that's exactly the point. Do you not know that Jesus Christ is in you?

lookin for pic one sec

still lookin

Reminds me if CHIM in The Elder Scrolls lore.

It's the Israeli Supreme Court building

US dollar bill is creepy, pure satanism. its not normal to have a fucking pyramid with the satanist all-seeing eye on it.
lucifer represents wisdom. All seeing eye = lucifer. also there's the owl on the dollar bill. Owl = wisdom (lucifer)
Owl = moloch (lucifer)

fuck this fucked up occultist country

It's very similar. Michael Kirkbride is into Aleister Crowley. Some sections of The 36 Sermons Of Vivec are literally straight out of The Book Of The Law, which Crowley purportedly channeled from an extra-dimensional entity. The line "I am not of the slaves that perish" appears in both books, for example.

Mystical lessons can as often be found in fiction as old grimoires. The whole universe is yourself whispering to yourself, waiting for you to awaken.

>replacing the capstone, which is Christ
On which pyramid is that the case? Khafre?
>Any masons wanna chime in on the meaning of this symbol?
Why? It's not a Masonic symbol.
>And yes I am aware that seclorum means ages and not world, but it is effectively announcing the same thing, is it not?
No, otherwise it would be the "Mundi", but it isn't.

How'd you jump to moloch

fpwp

>It's obviously replacing the capstone, which is Christ, correct?

wrong, go back to occult school kiddo

>(and condemn yourself to hell)
does not exist
youtube.com/watch?v=wHfSpIIRhFw

it doesn't give you permission to be evil
but non belief in yahweh's divinity won't land you in hell

breaking the laws of nature tends to punish you directly here by creating hell on earth

being surrounded by ignorance is hell in itself

they founded america and they seeded independence, just as they seeded the french revolution to overthrow monarchs

masons are against monarchies, they would rather see people succeed on merit

>Look at what the occultists are doing to the world and its people, and then contrast that with what a civilization that is built on the Bible brings to the world

the bible breeds ignorance and obedience, it is the safety pen of the foolish
occultists explore the hidden and the unknown, all scientists and explorers are occultists in a way, though they are not dabbling with magic
just as science and technology can be used for good or ill, so too can magic, it reflects the will of the wielder

the bible is very devoid of wisdom
please read other books

>just as they seeded the french revolution to overthrow monarchs
Lie made up by John Robinson afterwards.
>masons are against monarchies,
Nope. It's pro-monarchy. Read the rituals.
>they would rather see people succeed on merit
Monarchies are meritocratic.

>Monarchies are meritocratic.
how so?
bloodline rule is nepotism
after so many bad kings and queens, I think they got sick of that system

>how so?
The best person for the job is the one who gets it.
>bloodline rule is nepotism
Nepotism is more the allocation of a job based on relationship than qualities. Monarchs distribute based on those qualities thanks to relationship.
>after so many bad kings and queens, I think they got sick of that system
They? And there weren't really too many bad ones. Those who were just ended up more memorable for it.

French have it in their deceleration.

since when are kings chosen by resume?

slow down, boy

Kys leaf

America is a Masonic empire. Freemasonry is Gnostic (((Cabala))) for the goyim. The Anglo elite and their Jewish financiers have been running the show for quite some time now. Although from about the 60s, the financiers used their power in academia and media to backstab the WASPs and take the empire for their own. That's how we are where we are today.

I have been trying to understand Gnosticism for a long time, so that I can better combat it, and you helped me realize that I knew it all along. It's the basis of all the New Agey NLP/Law of Attraction/Tony Robbins/Think and Grow Rich type stuff. Very interesting. I'll take a look at that video.

Can't tell if deluded Christian Zionist or what...

>since when are kings chosen by resume?
Always. That CV includes being born in a position to have the best training for the job, and the best reason to do well.

They are far more than that, masons are a mind control cult and many of their secrets are just a meme, kinda like scientology but less obvious about it.

ok I see what you're getting at, but there's no competition for the role, you're just hoping that one of your kids is smart enough to keep the kingdom intact, someone outside of the family may do a better job, though voting doesn't seem to work out that way either

>but there's no competition for the role
Which is good. Less (((interference))).
>you're just hoping that one of your kids is smart enough to keep the kingdom intact
Which is more likely, since they've been prepping since birth for what now would be at least 40 years.
>someone outside of the family may do a better job
Initially, perhaps, but there are long term effects only a hereditary monarchy can provide, such as incentive to not fuck everything over because the monarch has to pass it on their son.

Thinking that your own thoughts can determine reality is denying God, which is serving Satan. Thinking that your own thoughts are all that's needed to achieve (usually material) ends is not serving God, which is serving the devil. And not working to save your soul in fear and trembling will send you to hell.

So yes, this is why Gnosticism is the oldest and simplest form of satanism. It's a heresy that predates Christ, and is incredibly powerful.

What type of symbol is it then? And what does Novus Ordo Saeclorum mean? Judging from your tone, you seem to be knowledgeable on the subject.

TIL usury and crony capitalism constitute merit

>What type of symbol is it then?
Egyptian, i guess? But everyone had pyramids. The triangle is also universal, but commonly Christian.
>And what does Novus Ordo Saeclorum mean?
New Order of the Ages.
>you seem to be knowledgeable on the subject.
No more than most who research esoteric subjects.

monarchy is good in theory, until you get a bad or incompetent king, then you're stuck with his reign for a while until people get fed up

kings don't live in the real world, they can get easily detached from the needs of the kingdom by living too long in the clouds
then again so do politicians, but at least we can change them fairly quickly so their damage is limited

but it doesn't work when the public is deliberately kept dumb and distracted

Drug cartels rule the world. The founding fathers were drug lords.

What kind of plants are those at the base of the pyramid?

They look like nicky trimmed buds to me.

>until you get a bad or incompetent king, then you're stuck with his reign for a while until people get fed up
If the people don't get fed up enough to depose him, it can't be that bad.
And what's the solution to a bad or incompetent democracy? You can't do anything but keep voting more of them in.
>kings don't live in the real world
Often not true. Monarchs would often tour industries and lands to get an understanding of what was needed. After all, their profit comes from their people, so it's in their best interest to do well.
Peter t. Great is a good example.

Hoaxes....
All of the shootings and "terrorist acts".

loled at capstone being christ
Stop watching youtube pastors holy fuck
The pyramids have been missing a capstone as in the symbol since 5000+ years before christ. take your christ-lenses off if you want to know more. fkn child

Exactly you moron.
There was no messiah b4 that.
Now that there is the capstone is in place.
Holy fuck your like the gmo ridden 1% beasts down south

Moloch is (tiny) on one of the \1'/ look for him

>combat gnosticism
Gnosticism is not monolithic. Some of the gnostics are more right than wrong

if monarchies worked so well, then why isn't it practiced anymore?

Because (((those who don't benefit from them))) don't want them around.

mass shooting secretly done by masons , wear a masons hat

this is blurry as shit bro what were you thinking

>the pyramid is in every child murdering and sun worshipping culture since antiquity. It represents a vicious and exclusive hierarchy

It represents "high places" where people of old used to believe god(s) dwelled. It is symbolic of the myth of the Tower of Babel, that through great works, man can raise himself up to the level of God. This is the core of gnositicism and all other flavors of the Mystery Babylon religion.

The day one of these new-age fuckwits figures out how to create life or how to not grow old and die I might have a look at what they're preaching. Until then the whole "secret" is just how to control people by making them believe you have some great secret.

Their destruction of all the old monarchies through the wars and revolutions of the last 500 years or so is not out of benevolence to free the people, it's to destroy the obstacles to their Great Work (a totalitarian communist world government with them in charge).

Monarchies are source of nationalism so they had to go. The end goal is the abolition of the nation state, the abolition of all religions save theirs (gnosticism/secular humanism), and shackling "the mob" (that's us goyim). These "enemies" of the Great Work (TM) are symbolized by the three Juwes in the Hiram Abiff story.

The capstone is old blood landed nobility, the new cap is financial nobility.

And like the man who finds himself in hell, the man surrounded by ignorance has no one to blame but himself.

>Freemasonry is Gnostic (((Cabala))) for the goyim.

If you want to read about the machinations of their nation wrecking throughout history try the book Scarlet and the Beast. Lots of good stuff in there and everything worthwhile is sourced so you can pick and chose what's credible based on the sources.

Masons are puppets of the Vatican. They were created by them to infiltrate protestant countries. The church publicly condemned the order, but in secret, all high ranking members were Jesuit priests. They're the construction crew of the church. Literal church house niggers who do their bidding. They labor for the churchs' goal of one world order. Their goal will be briefly achieved before its destruction. Everything happening today around the world is part of the process. The CIA is run by Jesuits and Christians, Jews & Muslims are all members of the order, but one of these is greater than the other 2, & it ain't Christians or Jews. Some of you will understand what this means

>there's no competition for the role
>he doesn't know the sword of Damocles
If you are weak, if you are unable, if you are pathetic, the throne can be taken from you. There is always competition for power. Any king that has remained king has proven himself capable of wielding power and capable of leading men.

I'm not a monarchies I'm just analyzing here.

I read that book on my own for my own study. It goes into different teachings here and there, but I already had some knowledge to begin with, and I found some of the stuff Manly P. Hall says, when I researched further was inaccurate. I then was not sure how much of the book was inaccurate if I found some things that were wrong.

Overall I got a very negative vibe from the book as well. I honestly think that book is meant to lead you down a road filled with lies and deception in order to make it seem like you want to attain enlightenment on your own without the grace of God, leading you to become a man who believes himself to be God rather than the creator. This is where sins continues to fester.

tldr; it's a book that was inspired by the Devil to turn you away from God by attempting to claim it has all this knowledge of divinity, but when you dive just a little deeper the man behind the curtain is revealed.

And just like every other concept meant for good, the devil sets to work tearing at it. At some point the "good guys" were infiltrated and subverted. Just like politicians, many churches, charitable institutions, Christian societies & groups that do good works, the devil is working hard on those. Everything God created for good the devil tries to tear apart and defile.

Amen user. Don't listen to the shills. They always call evil good.

If you actually care, it's all masonic symbolism. The all-seeing eye is representative of god.

masonic-lodge-of-education.com/masonic-eye.html

Any normie who watches national treasure knows at least that much.

MDCCLXXVI is 1776, not 666. It's the year they sent the declaration of independence to britain.

collectivism and altruism are the ultimate evil, in a soeciety where man has to sacrifice htemselfes is nothing good

age is astrological or yugas no one in this thread will have a clue what they are talking about if you want the answers go here and start with the playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Well they have been subverted by the Illuminati since then this is war that goes back to Atlantis but the people in this thread will be to dumb and uneducated enough to believe this and actually think their (((education))) was really designed to educate them or that they would know something about this if it were "true" lol. hey are clueless just how clueless they are about literally everything it is a trip to watch people arguing about things when they simply don't have the knowledge for either of them to ever find the truth

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=9Acy_bav21M

>capstone is christ
Lol wut. Christ is the cornerstone.

>MDCCLXXVI is 1776, not 666
perfect example of this none of you know how anything works or what it means because (((they))) never taught you, there are two realities in this would one for you and one for (((them))) and the way they taught things work is not how they work and what they tell you things means is not what they mean. Their reality is coded so you will never understand it, not until you crack the code anyway which there are maybe a handful of people on this site capable of actually doing it

Jesus dude, I know you're a crazy Atlantis rambler, but he's already proven himself mathematically correct, there's no second interpretation of the numerals:

what is this, your first day?

>crazy Atlantis rambler
I know you are a fool so try and keep quiet when people who aren't fools are talking
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB

I told you I already knew you were into crazy Atlantis theories, no need to drive the point home.

this is why they hate you and call you goyim, you are the normies and boomers to them and you are ignorant stupid and dangerous and must me managed like children

ahhh nvm you are a shill (or just stupider than I thought) cool just so we understand each other

>Has It Always Been This Obvious?
Yes, it has. Next question?

oh wtf! why did i never see this before?!?!

>crazy atlantean conspiracy
>crazy
Hehe goy

THAT GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!