Would transgenderism be a bad thing if you could "fully" transition someone

If you could actually completely change the sex of an individual would transgender still be the cancerous plague that it is today. And by complete change I mean that they have the appearance, behavioral patterns, internal organs, function, and genetic makeup of the sex they are changing into. No chemical castrations, no open wound gash where your dick should be, no more troglodytes. Said person would have their sex completely altered to the genetic level, and even be able to reproduce naturally as their new sex.

I'm sure a lot of would be disappointed in our son's for turning themselves into their perfect big tittie waifu, but at least they wouldn't be the disgusting abominations who couldn't function in normal society like. And it would kill this gender is a spectrum and "identifying" bullshit, because it wouldn't be about what you identify as anymore.

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm transgender. Ask me anything.

You'd still have the "genderfluid" and "non-binary".

Trannies still have incredibly high rates of HIV and other STDs

what did your father say?

I'm sure this is a bait thread but, if aliens could just change your DNA and all the cells in your body from male to female or vice-versa and not have it turn out horribly I don't see why not

He told me my thoughts were wrong.

>If you could actually completely change the sex of an individual would transgender still be the cancerous plague that it is today.

YES ABSOLUTELY. people who have to change their gender or name of even hair color are LIARS AND CHARLATANS. Face is an important value

What does it feel like to have boobs?

Are you passable? Be honest.

No.

Until we have the technology to COMPLETELY CHANGE THE ENTIRE STRUCTURE OF THE HUMAN BODY AND ALL OF IT'S DNA it's not acceptable.

based dad

I feel like I am now. I'm 4.5 months in.

Fuck all the tranny crap. If we had this technology we could turn everyone white.

>You'd still have the "genderfluid" and "non-binary".

that shit does not exist, it's literally people who jump from one social construct to another. ask any of these morons, all they want is to be perceived as something else ("oh i have short hair, thats my masculine side tee hee"). these assholes have no idea that these things can be part of one's individual identity and do not necesarilly mean a different gender/the lack of gender.

That's what I'm saying. If we had the technology to completely alter the entire structure and DNA of the human.

Answere me dammit

What does it feel like to know you'll never truly be accepted except by your own, a rare and suicidal breed?

Reminds me of the question around race once genetic engineering reaches a point where any baby can be made to look like any race one wishes.
Same answer, I think. If the technology was there to somehow change your genetics, then that would be an actual transformation and not some Frankenstein horror show.
I think that's fine.

Every man would eventually say fuck it and become a woman. Who wouldn't want life on easy mode?

Most of society wouldn't give a shit but having become real women they would probably be just as insufferable about it, if not more.

>a life of hanging on some chad's cock
You're a fag aren't you.

I used quotations for a reason. The fact is you'd still have them.
The transgendered and the genderfluid are one in the same.

> these things can be part of one's individual identity and do not necesarilly mean a different gender

Pretty much.

Damn, now I want to know too

If it could change everything (not necessarily the DNA in all cells but the relevant cells at least), such as sex cells, natural hormone production, brain structure, so that it amounts to transferring your memories or consciousness to a body of the opposite sex, then id say yes, its fine, but I wont say that in public because then they will use that as an excuse to implement it now just like how us having startreck technology 2000 years from now means we need communism now.

>*if* you could
Call me back, *when* you can.

FYI it's possible for someone to be genetically male but develop completely female because of an error in reading the Y chromosome. The only way to tell is with a DNA test. The singer Eden Atwood is an example of someone with this condition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome

I wanted to mention it, but I dont think a similar condition is possible for FtM since they lack the data on the Y chromosome and I dont want to make a distinction between MtF and FtM and be sexist.

It's a bad thing because trans as some kind of third gender was never supposed to exist.
It means you are transitioning from one to the other, not that you are forever in some kind of limbo where you play the victim of opression.

If she looks like a hot woman and doesn't have a dick(?)
We're o-k.

Mental illnesses will be cured before someone figures out how to do this anyways faggot, sage

Fuck that. Find a way to put gay dude brains into perfect female bodies and you got yourself a good solution. Women brains are disgusting as fuck.

Transgenderism would be fine if this was the case (assuming there wouldn't be people who stay their birth gender but claim to be the ither gender anyway just to be special) but it would do next to nothing to solve the other mental illnesses that go hand in hand with "transgenderism"

No, stop enabling the mentally ill.

You would literally have you switch brains. I don't think you are the same person at that point.

>If you could actually completely change the sex of an individual would transgender still be the cancerous plague that it is today

Thats an impossible fantasy but if it could exist it wouldnt be a problem.

/thread

You have to suck chads cock once in awhile but the rest of the day you get to basically do whatever you want and have it all paid for

>no pride
>no independence
You're not a man.