THIS IS THE TRUE RED PILL YOU Sup ForumsTARDS!

But KKK and nazis had a point, tho.

>I AM SILLY

All we need now is some big brain nibba centrist depicted as being some well kept gentleman spewing factz

Only rural and suburban retards didn't vote for Hillary.

says the idiot who had his country destroyed by nazis and commies
read a book fool

You have no idea how much nawtzees a lolbertarians fight with each other

Makes sense because Inner city people are poor subhumans who only want welfare gibs

Nazies didnt destroy it tho, they helped liberate it.

keep trying pleb

>says the idiot who had his country destroyed by commies

fixed that for ya

unironically true

Weimar problems = fascist solutions desu
Also I find it interesting that even their caricature of us features a strong jaw and fairly well-developed arms.

>gadsen flag
>"far right"

lmfao

>we're the REAL third position
>care about us
>Ron Paul 2020
lmaoing

Is this the down-syndrome horseshoe?

right libertarians want nigger genocide through freedom of association and ending all welfare spending, while natsocs want the government to deport them back to africa, so there is literally no difference between these groups?

nice bait. Sup Forums was also gas-the-kikes tier

Sage

meant to write *always, not also

That's how they see you and your lolbertarian friends though.

>people in urban shitholes are smarter!

Fuck you nigger we run this country now stfu before we make you

grug think Sup Forums out of touch not me

Political wingnuts are fucking retards we know

nice strawman against your own strawman

The war and flaws that Germany might have had doesn't mean that they didn't have a point.

>imblyign :DDD

FPBP

>if I label everything I don't like ''far right'' I end up making them look hypocritical
Really made me think.
The one on the left is obviously a libertarian/ancap, which is not ''far right.'' It just means they're anti-statist.
The guy on the right is not ''far right'' either, that's someone who is pro-white and more concerned with genetics and racial identity than regular politics.
They are both what the retarded leftists call ''far right,'' but they're not even necessarily right wing and they're definitely not part of the same political group.

This

But holy shit I think it's been proven once and for all the dumbest democrats are dumber than the dumbest republicans. at least the republicans didn't riot over Obama

>Estonia was destroyed by the nazis
u wot

My faggot detector is going off the charts from this post.

It's jewish language manipulation. He said Nazis AND commies, which makes the statement true on a very autistic jewish semantic level. It's like how leftist jews say that 1 out of 5 women has been raped (((OR))) harassed.
It could be the case that commies destroyed Estonia and one Nazi sneezed while inside Estonia and the statement ''nazis and commies destroyed Estonia'' is correct.

Look out for these jewish tricks. This is how you can tell a poster is jewish.

We were the first in America to warn you about the jews, blacks and irish. You didn't listen and now we're on the precipice of never being able to vote our way to a peaceful solution for this country.

So listen to me now, just this once, no matter what you think of me. Immigration and government corruption go hand in hand. Unlimited votes for unlimited welfare driven by unlimited immigration will only bring unlimited corruption which will lead to collapse and blood shed. Perpetual power in the hands of a pro immigrant political party will strip you of everything since you will never be in a position to stop them using voting. Either stop the flow of immigration now or suffer the consequences of your inaction.

no real libertarian would ever claim nazis as an ally. all boot licking collectivists get a bullet, doesnt matter if theyre fascists or communists.

Maybe the more lonely and isolated young men become the more they crave a sense of community as they outgrow individualism by their early 20s.

Individualism vs collectivism is a false dichotomy
Everyone is an individual belonging to a collective. People aren't libertarians because ''hurr durr I hate collectivism, I am a fedora wearing individualist!'' They are libertarians because libertarianism is a very coherent logical political alignment. Libertarians aren't libertarians because they believe they will personally do better under a smaller government, they believe their nation will do better. Libertarians hate high taxes even if they aren't affected by high taxes. Libertarians hate weed being illegal even if they smoke weed and have never been to jail.

The transition from libertarianism to some sort of white nationalism happens when people are presented with demographic and racial reality.