>E Ghouta Jan 29
i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 10
>Syrian rockets hits targets in Israel - uncinfirmed
>Israel launched massive strikes in western Damascus
>Israeli F-16 was shut down over Golan
>Hama: ISIS bumrush out of Hama pocket"Scores of ISIS militants slaughtered".Tiger forces have moved in capturing Ibn Wardan Qastel. are close to securing the pocket
>Dez: SAA and tribal militias hit by US airstrike while operating against ISIS cells in area N. of Dez. Dozens of casualties
>Damascus: For the 2nd time in two months suspected Israeli strike targeted the Jamraya Research Center, prob. site of an Iranian base
>SE Idlib: HTS attack Northern Abu Adduhur airbase they're driven back
>Idlib: Russ. bombing of Idlib is returning to normal levels. W. media is still screeching about 3 hospitals
>E Ghouta:The SAA is fighting to secure the armoured vehicle base; Over 70 “civilians” killed due to SyAF bombing
>Afrin: YPG recaptured Sheikh Khoruz from OliveBranch; clashes ongoing at Haj Bilal; both sides accuse the other of gassing the FSA
Yemen
>85,000 ppl have fled to Aden to escape escalating conflict in Yemeni cities of Taiz and Hodeidah

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey/turkeys-erdogan-calls-syrias-assad-a-terrorist-says-impossible-to-continue-with-him-idUSKBN1EL0W5
meta.tagesschau.de/id/131406/syrien-schiesst-israelischen-kampfjet-ab
youtube.com/watch?v=hKGdEEmghZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AL MAWT LI ISRAEL

shoo

Sorry lads, there is already another bread in service here:

keep this thread as a backup

Death to Israel!

>Taste my ebb and taste my flow

My favorite verse

T-4 wasnt targeted, but it soon will be.

Israel wants to strike Syria for 48 hours

Hopefully that retarded Israeli with a Aussie proxy won't show up...

Death to America, of course.
Al mawt-li Israil.

death to Assad´s enemies

Boomers when they wake up tomorrow

DEATH TO ISRAEL.....................................................................................................ofc

haven't posted here in months, now this happens

If you think that Turkey is justified in attacking the YPG, then Israel is justified in attacking Hezbollah for the same reasons. Lets not be hypocrites now.

>our Air Force got exposed
>time to bomb more useless shit and get more aircraft shot down

IDF Tactics in 2018

Seriously, I fucking hate the Jewnited States of Weimarica and everything it stands for, since the beginning it's been completely fucked.

Reminder that the founding d fathers cared more about money then the sanctity of the British Empire and the Anglo people.

go back to /ptg/

guys it's true?

in the name of the Great Ruhollah Khomeini, Isreal shall finally be defeated, inshallah

I was on /ug/ long before you were on this website.

This.

>159929692
>this is tel aviv's strongest retaliation against syrian attacks
lmao

They're going to use surface to surface missiles

>Illegal separatist terrorist group
>Resistance group in its own country minding its own business
oh you

Is that the entire /ptg/ crew?

Man if it turns out anything like their last pathetic "bombing" then I would love to see their autistic kvetching.

I mean wow Assad better watch out, those air strikes might knock an ANTHILL over and god knows what then

Jet pics

>even with the whole universe you will not be my equal

Mine

Go move somewhere else then you fucking parasite

boo hoo the LARPing jew is here

No dumbass this is an anonymous image board you cant physically harm anyone

>the jew cries out in pain as it strikes you

lmao grandma witnessed an air defence missile launch and intercept an enemy target yesterday. She's still shook.

I'm planning on it, soon as I get my degree in moving back to the fatherland, fuck this land of judaic traitors.

Will we see the Golan heights reclaimed this year?

I mean plane, dumb mutt

The fuck are they going to hit? Hospitals and Bakeries?

Ah fuck she must be a bit shaken up, console her for us will ya lad?
MASHALLAH!

Now as much as id love seeing jews and muslims kill eachother in another pointless war in the middle of the desert lets not pretend like syria in its current state has any chance to stand up against israel in a real conflict. Lets pray this doesnt escalate for assads sake

>implying bongland isn't

No asshole read your post again

Syria said it's ready for Israel's retaliation.

Why are you posting pictures of /ptg/?

>Enraged ants declare foundation of Islamic caliphate

Golan Heights belongs to Israel forever.

Assadists are retarded and dont understand this.

No. It belongs to Syria.

this kills the kike, the k*rd and the amerimutt

>muhh US is the great satan
>soon as i finish my degree here which is worth more in my shitty home country than gold of course :D

You people have no shame

>syria in its current state has any chance to stand up against israel in a real conflict

7hrs 22min till showtime boys

>Syria says it has lubed itself up

lol people here are delusional, see

They are a hell of a lot better than weimarica, at least the traitorous mindset is mainly in the government and not in the people.

Death to Israel as always

And fid you just call me a mutt? Lol looks who's talking

it's different

It's occupied land you stupid neocon

It belongs to Israel now and forever.

>at least the traitorous mindset is mainly in the government and not in the people.

Those guys absolutely hate each other.

Ok enjoy 2006 on steroids, there's a reason why Israel is too much of a pussy to do an intervention already

me on the right

Remember to hide and ignore JIDF shills if you value your sanity.

THERE IS FOOTAGE ON SYRIAN TV OF THE PLANE BURNING

The only hope that isrealis have is nukes and getting their big brother weimarica to curb stomp the mean people.

But desu American military may be big but those faggots lost to rice farmers.

So in opition Israeli jets were ambushed by upgraded S-125 Pechora-2M.
Fixed positions s-200 and s-125 are known to Israel and as long as Israeli pilots were not retarded these system have low chances to hit the jets. S-125 Pechora are mobile systems with a deployment time less than 30min. It gives them ability to ambush enemy jets, shoot-and-scoot.
Pictures of the missile parts prove that s-125 missiles were fired.

>Israel backed FSA downs Russian jet
>Few days later Russia backed SAA downs Israeli jet.

>absolutely hate each other
they used to be brothers before jewSA turned erdo against assad

so will russia fire its s-400s to protect bashar from the kike? why else put it there?

amerimutt """"universities"""" are a joke, at least in the undergrad level

Hezbollah will stick it's dick so far up their ass they won't even have time to worry about Assad.

>goddamn i fucking hate america fuck all its people and everyone here
>but i'll stay here and use its resources and get a degree :^)

Whatever way you look at it you're basically a kike

Any Lebanese here know how Hezbollah is reacting?

I presume that's when some announcement is going to be made by POTUS or the like?

The Only way that would happen would be if the threat of Shia Militias was growing so high that We would offer Assad it back in favour of Assad playing a "mediator"/neutral role

A man can dream...

I wish they would just poison Golan lake with arsen and let natur have its turn.

This would be a agreement i could live with

what will bibi say when asked why he didn't invade Syria sooner?

A third of their manpower has been killed in Syria, they have nothing left.

Yeah you nigger, I'm finishing my education cause I've already spent almost four years at this stupid uni and I'm not going to post of now.

Protection of Russian assets

>will russia fire
I dont think so but iam pretty sure that Russia handed Syria s300. And they never used them so far.

Yeah, a traitorous government you can change, but a traitorous people? That's a lot harder.

You keep saying this and don't even know they're still not below the level they were in 06 dumbshit

Enjoy the clusterfuck

There was word that the Russian jet was shot down by an Israeli stinger after a threat from Bibi to transfer MANPADS to terrorists

Erdo and Saudis have by far the biggest fixation in ousting Assad and supporting terrorists.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey/turkeys-erdogan-calls-syrias-assad-a-terrorist-says-impossible-to-continue-with-him-idUSKBN1EL0W5

I can use the resources of something I don't respect, just as man uses cattle.

Naw. This is bullshit. The US and Israel have the most invested, considering that Syria's fate ties directly with Iraq and Iran's fate.

This is the battle for the Shia crescent.

As far as i know idlibian rebels used soviet "Igla" manpad, same one that took turkish choper out a year ago.

Israel masterminded this war in 2007. Stop BSing us.

>LITERALLY comparing goyim to cattle

Jesus christ you could not be more of a kike if you tried

That's because college used to be for smart people. Now it's dumbed down so everyone can go.

>comparing goyim to cattle
IMAGINE

Well calling Americans "cattle" isn't really that unfair.

fuck my country.
a comment under the Israeli jet shot down news
>Es ist erschreckend wieviele frustrierte Rechte sich auf eine Art und Weise hier über Israel äußern! Das gehört gelöscht, da es politische antisemitische Hetze ist. Beschämend!
meta.tagesschau.de/id/131406/syrien-schiesst-israelischen-kampfjet-ab

unironically calling for censorship as being critical of Israel is anti semitism

youtube.com/watch?v=hKGdEEmghZ0