Why there so little manliness on anime/manga lately? Why all the males MCs are so feminized...

Why there so little manliness on anime/manga lately? Why all the males MCs are so feminized? Do japanese girls don't like testosterone?

Usually, the "manly man" of the group is just fodder.

For example in Hunter x Hunter Youpi is a relativly minor character compared to Pouf and Pitou. Japan just doesn't like manly men

>Do japanese girls don't like testosterone?

Nope.

manly characters get lusted after by gay guys instead. like me

Also, characters who try to act manly are treated like a Joke.

I can understand a manga for kids making fun of that, but seems like japanese society as a whole despise it.

I wouldn't call them "lately" but I'd try these for manly characters
Berserk
Akumetsu
Wolfen Crest
Kokou no Hito

they aren't exactly macho manly, but they show the struggle of growing up and becoming a man (sort of?)

what can we do? the entire world is becoming more and more pussifried.

>Youpi
>fodder
>minor character
Wait, what? Youpi fought like five people and won completely, while Pouf just escaped his opponents and pitou's only onscreen fight was a massacre.

It's considered gay in Japan. Just see that guy from OPM for a recent example.

BNHA seems to be taking steps in a nice direction for kids at least, hell Allmight, Endeavor and AFO are alpha as fuck, and Deku is clearly learning not to be a little pussy.

This is a Issue for kids, see what happens to kids who grows without a paternal figure, masculinity, honor... the samurai would be disgusted with nips nowadays.

I mean, from a narrative standpoint of view, Youpi is the most irrelevant one

Pitou's is Gon's nemesis

Pouf pretty much becomes the main villain when Meruem loses his memories

Youpi is just there

Why the fuck shit like this would be considered gay?

>see what happens to kids who grows without a paternal figure, masculinity, honor

You sound like some sort of parody character like those ones in Otokojuku, which doesn't even considers the importance of the mother.Get the fuck up with times, this is 2017.

Also Deku is a faggiest Shonen Jump protagonist

Everytime a girl lusts over a male character she imagines him like a queer.

The fuck is wrong with japanese girls?

Gon is literally gay

...why wouldn't it?

>Pitou's is Gon's nemesis
And he probably less screentime than Youpi when all is said is done. Just because he has a specific narrative purpose doesn't make him more relevant automatically; Youpi does a whole lot while Pitou is sitting in a room healing Komugi.

You are aware that homosexuals are attracted to men, right? You are aware of the existence of bara, too, I assume? The straight man's manliness is the gay man's homoeroticism.

Nips hate it when the protagonist isn't an incapable useless pathetic otaku NEET who has 0% skills of socializing since they can't self insert.

HxH in general loves this

>The effeminate fuckboy beats the gorilla man

Girls just don't like musclejocks with giant square heads in general. Gays do. Girls like tall swimmer's build guys with nice hair and an attractive face.

You clearly only watched the anime.
Deku is growing as a character.

>Nips hate it when the protagonist isn't an incapable useless pathetic otaku NEET who has 0% skills of socializing since they can't self insert.

Absolute fucking bullshit

Japan loves arrogant holier than thou characters like Lelouch and Accelerator, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

This.

So, they reached a point where men like men more than women do.

Madness.

>This is the ideal male body
>You may not like it
>But this is what peak performance looks like

It's a true shame that manliness in anime/manga is dying while it inspired so many great stories and characters. Kenshiro was the manliest mother fucker of all time yet also one of the most recognizable and influential that has ever been produced. Manliness now is a fucking joke while the wimpy figure is the hero among harems, it's disgusting.

That's sucks, you know, to have some characteristcs you must work hard for it. If you want to be strong, if you want to be wise, but Harem protagonists are the worst. At least in Love Hina the MC tried to improve himself. But in general Harem's MCs are the most effeminate uselles trash you can find.

And we should expect that girls would lust for someone like this? Fucking bullshit.

>Accelerator
Not him, and I mostly agree with you, but Accelerator is not the MC except of a spinoff no one cares about, and the MC himself is an average highschool kid with magic dragon arms and PTSD from being killed a trillion times.

Because majority of Japs aren't gay. Go be a cock slurping fagot somewhere else, OP.

LoL dude is it uncomfortable for you? Do you have sexuality doubts if you watch Rocky or Fist of the North Star?

Fuck off.

It sure is dying, just look at this little boy from the newest Shounen

Get some fucking taste. Jesus Christ.

>swimmer's build
Fuck off with that shit. Swimmers are ugly, topheavy fucks. They want slim, balanced builds.

I agree with what you said just now about the two.Personally i'd prefer an MC who uses his brains more than brawn.Lelouch is a different case,fucker literally conquered the entire world with just wits,not to mention he managed to build an army on his own.If anything,i'm talking about them utterly filthy haremshit MCs who pretty much just whine and bitch all the time while some of them being a complete fucking Gary Stus as a pathetic cover up for their incompentence or either just plain lazy writing

and here is one from about 30 years ago
Makes you think, don't it?

Bishounen is just superior

Western influence. Hori is based.
The editors of Jump are fucking fags who told him to make allmight into another effeminate fuck.

East asians have always valued pretty boys over muscular men dude. Koreans, japs, the chinese you name it. And its not like pretty boys aren't valued in the west but anyone considered good looking in nipland would be pretty fucking effeminate over here. I don't even think nip women like beards on their men.

Here's an example.

But see, just like every masculine character in anime, he's starting off small and training his ass off to become strong. Jonathan did it, Kenshiro did it, Goku did it, they all trained to become the manly fighters they are.
>Hopefully they won't make him into a pathetic faggot.

There should be more men (and women) with Jomon features

All might currently, is the manliest motherfucker in anime right now.

See This.

90% of male protagonists are under 18 so it's physically impossible for them to be (Women are usually fully developed by 16-18, but men can be well into their 20s before they start to have a lot of muscle mass or facial hair)

Besides that a lot of protagonists are also made to be self-inserts or relatable to wimpy/autistic neets.

Also, the fujo dollar entices creators to make their males attractive to women.

Kamachi already said that Index's MCs are Touma, Accelerator and Hamazura.
Hamazura is kind of a grey area, but Touma and Accel feel like MCs.

But I want Touma to sweep me off my feet and call me beautiful

He is a breath of fresh air surely.
Too bad the anime can't get the feel of the manga. It don't do justice to the manga intensity.

Stop posting Misaka.

That's why you can never go wrong with a LN/manga/anime that features a non-human MC. Look at Overlord, for example

>Can't be manly if you're under 18.

Will do.

You mean women. It's not even fujos. Look at male J-popstars

Why would you want more manliness? Are you gay or fujo?

Why do we have this thread every day?

>fujo
Fujoshits don't like manly men though.

See? That's the problem, manliness is gay nowadays, is like watching Rambo or Logan movie and at the end you get up and say.

"Wow! I want to fuck men now!"

Kids nowadays can't even see some muscles that their asses start to get itchy.

It's not like this, if there is an answer it would be fujo, at least in my case I've come to the point where I can hardly see a manly scene anymore without thinking "Oh the fujo are gonna like it", kinda ruined my good old love of manly anime back when I was a newshit.

I want more characters that I can relate to and respect.

>Why do we have this thread every day?
Some senpaitachi refuse to get with the times and accept that cute boy MCs are here to stay

What is so foreign about wanting to be manly as a man? I'm 6'4", build muscle well, And have more body hair than some wild bears. Doesn't mean I suck dick. You'd think a woman would want a guy who could protect her, what with primitive dna and all that jazz.
I like manly characters that spout off about ideals of strength and honor. That's the coolest shit and I didn't realize it until I was about 20.

We do? That's strange...

>That's the coolest shit and I didn't realize it until I was about 20
And I stopped thinking like that exactly when I was 20.

Amen user.

Fan-art doesn't even look like the character.
We need more ugly mofos to keep the fags away.

Rider is an ugly sumbitch that will steal your girl and inspire you to be manlier at the same time

Because making a man out of yourself is hard, it's easier to be a femboy that gets power handed down to him and spout a bunch of bs to make yourself a cool guy.

Manliness is about improving yourself. Characters that are ripped have a physical indicator that they've dedicated themselves to improvement. Manliness is about protecting those weaker than you and standing up to those above you. It's about being composed but having a voice that rips through the crowd to deliver your message. Manliness is tackling your fear even if it never goes away. Always striving for something more, something greater. It's the gleam in the eyes of the child who aspires to be as amazing as you are now. Overcome any obstacle and following your own path, no one else. It's not about abandoning your feminine side or kindness either. If you don't think manliness is good and are fixated on "that's gay/bara" or what men or women like you don't understand manliness and need a new figure to guide you.

He's just a shonen version of Ouki user, except he's in a less censored anime. Ouki is still 10x manlier despite looking like a fucking homo.

When you look at a manly character you're not supposed to think "wow they're hot" you're supposed to think "he's cool as fuck I want to be like that". Why would you think otherwise, are you gay?

What's wrong with Kirito?

bara isn't gay!

Why would you want to be gay?

This just in- being strong and independent is gay. Be a weak sadboy fag to be manly

You must be retarded if you think us barafags want men with pretty faces.

Please don't sexualize the rider

>be a skinny loser on Sup Forums
>never seen a vagina
>state that all women ever don't have preferences and only like one body type
Go back to r9k with your black and white logic
Some women like manly men because manliness attracts females, basic fucking biology

Japanese cousine is full of soy based products so it's practically impossible for them to have ''manly'' men unless those guys spend years bodybuilding.
As such Jap women have to settle for the next-best looking guys and those usually look like tall frail cunts.

>still believing this myth when even Google says it's wrong with a bajillion links saying you're wrong

>To this point, a separate study conducted on a test group similar to the first found that 20g of soy protein daily for 4 weeks had no testosterone-lowering effect.

You'd have to basically drown in soy protein for it to affect you.

Or...Or we remember anime is for kids and that many young girls/teens even in the U.S, like pretty boys like those in One direction and Justin Bieber.
They either end up growing out of it or become cougars. That's how it works...but don't get me wrong, guys who are fucking bear mode, huge,(like Askander) or have 3% bf from too much roids are disgusting to all women.

I don't think bodybuilding expert are necessary but I would like more MC like pic related, I'm tired of the sissy faggots.
>inb4 he's virgin
Only because he has moral, he could have fucked some prime virgin pussy many times.

>guts isn't macho manly

What the fuck? He's as manly and badass as they come.

I legit thought Kurapika was a female when I first read the manga.

My enjoyment of an anime increases 10 folds if the mc is a cute boy.
the same goes for Sup Forums

I'm gay for Daizaemon.

Loving that fidget spinner on his chest