Megumin

>OVA in 7 days
This might be the last time we see her in animated form. Let's do our best to not have regrets later.

>announcement of S3 at the end of the OVA, just like it happened with the previous one
Haven't you thought of that for once?

That's a possibility, but it was announced at the end of S1 last time, not the OVA. And that was the TV version.
They clearly had S2 planned from the beginning while we got a "Thank you for playing!" this time.

Vol 5 needs to be a movie.

Is it bad that I wanna cum on Megumin's face?

nope, instead of S3 they are already producing some shit that is going to flop next year...

Yes, she's 14 so it's very bad.

At least it was a fun ride.

I don't think there have been any successful movies for TV anime series that wasn't a super hit. Going a movie route for Konosuba would probably be a budget killer (and completely stop development of further Konosuba projects) and something any sound producer would never do for the series.

Depends what you mean by super hit. The Mahouka movie will be a moderate success compared to Disappearance or the K-On movie, but it's still a success.

But it's going to help her preserve her youthful complexion. Doesn't that make it okay?

What are the chances that the mohawk guy is the demon king?

Imagine Vanir walking in the streets of Axel and meeting Mohawk guy by pure coincidence and shitting his pants because he's the demon king.

Crossover when?

When this shitshow called Fairy Tail ends.

>tfw no Megumin
just make anime real already

Megumeme a shit.

Are there any new Mahouka TV shows? Movies generally have higher budgets than TV series. Konosuba is a low budget show. If the movie only breaks even, then the entire possibility of more seasons goes low. We've seen a lot of series get movies and then never get new seasons after for the same reason.

Why is she so perfect lads? It's actually sad how perfect she is.

How likely is she to agree to a gangbang?

Might agree for research purposes.

Not.

Faster than Darkness for some reason.

New chapter for vol. 11 is out, I thought this volume is supposed to be Megumin's. But there's surprising focus on Aqua.

Megumin is so cute~

I really want to gently bully her

stop sexualizing my daughter faggots

This is the magic slug girl, repost this in 7 other threads and you will be blessed with bountiful EXPUROSION and silly hats

Manhandle the Megumin

Where's all the other megumin posters? My megumin folder is only 110 images big, I need to expand it more!

Your daughter is my wife.

Take good care of her and treat her well, user.

Remember she needs to use an explosion on a castle once per day or she'll die.

Disable R-18G and search めぐみん on pixiv. That's how I built my folder of 6000 images.

>6000
holy shit

I envy you

It takes a lot of autism/dedication to save all that stuff.

Having trouble admitting she likes it.

Wouldn't S3 be about the chuuni village ?
Imagine an entire season's worth of megumemes.

She wouldn't.

0%, go away matingpressfag

First half would be about Chuuni village, second half corrupting the princess

why do you have this picture?

Chuuni village is best arc desu.

He is sexually attracted to Megumin.

Mating press is nice when you're the one doing it.

scientist here. sorry but anime is physically impossible. also given megumin's geometry she's mathematically impossible. my condolences.

It can actually be very pleasant for the girl if she's into being dominated and you're careful to not do it for long enough to make her legs sore

You're wrong if you think that's enough to make me kill myself.

>4 months since S2 ended
What have I been doing with my life?

stroking your chunchunmaru to darkness doujins

Good Monday, friends!
This thread is the only reason I come to Sup Forums anymore.

>can stroke it to Megumin and Darkness but not Aqua
Anyone else in my situation?

Cute pajamas

and probably really low standards for the artwork.

>Kurone a hack.jpg

Why? She looks super cute. Those shoulders and collar bones are literally perfect.

If it didn't happen could Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni become a replacement?

Nah, you'd need a cast half as good as Konosuba's for that.

Who wore it better?

THIRTEEN

Konosuba is fun trash. Smartphone is boring trash.

I want to hold hands with Megumin then pull her towards me for a surprise hug and pat her head.

Absolutely disgusting! Delete this now!

Is there a good way to just download everything with a certain tag off Pixiv in bulk? I can't stand that Nip shit's terrible UI.

No, not even boorus can do that. You have to download everything one by one.

I wish I was 7ft tall and built like a football player, so I could make Megumin disappear under me when I mating press her

But would the lolikko enjoy it?

That image really demonstrates that it should be impossible for her dress to stay up. She'd be in a constant state of nipslip.

C'mon you pervs, imagine how she would feel if she read these threads

Aroused?

Happy that she's finally getting the attention she deserves?

Opposite really. Maybe because the whole hatefuck thing with Kazuma and Aqua.

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

Because you're small and 13!

12, 13 or 14? Choose wisely.

In the LN Vanir states himself that he is rumored to be stronger than the Demon King.

All.

It takes one guy to start a rumor.

13 is a prime number

14(assfang)

when will they fuck?

Volume 12.

OVA will be an adaptation of Noro Chizu II

I can tell Megumin is by far a better girl than the masochist and lazy cunt but why is she so loved here? She is rather boring and her design isn't that good

>beta male harem MC
>isekai that has to sells on waifu wars and has to please purityfags who will burn their LNs if Megu has sex

I realistically give it a 0.5% chance

>She is rather boring and her design isn't that good
Both are wrong.

What are you talking about? Her outfit is super cute. Especially the hat.

Right after the battle with the demon king. When Kazuma returns back to his room only to find Megumin wearing a black dress.

Reminder that pic related is endgame

If you're not in this situation you're not living your life correctly

Will he propose to her?

Considering how many years that would take, I would find it sad if Megumi still looked like that.
I mean is she even her mother's daughter ? Mommy is HUGE.

You call that huge?

Oh never mind, my memories failed me.

In the most chunnistic fashion in front of everyone in the guild or axel's town square.

>I mean is she even her mother's daughter ? Mommy is HUGE.
you're thinking of misaka mikoto

Should I watch this show for her?