Is this anime of the season?

Is this anime of the season?

from what ive seen so far, yeah probably. could be a contendor for aoty.

maybe if you like edgy pseudointellectual crap. if madoka was aoty for you, this will be too.

Ballroom for me

It's well made but actually it's kinda dull.

This is the only currently airing anime I am watching, so yes.

Realising my intelligence vastly outstrips those of the peasantry I start to feel euphoric

Yes.

Is there some dark theme in this or just happy go lucky sol?

it's edgy as fuck. look elsewhere for a good fun anime.

I heard that chapters 41 and 42 are out, but I can't find them anywhere, can you help me, please ?

t. unenlightened brainlet

Seriously lurk moar fgt.

>tfw ending of chapter 40

I did, and now I came here because I don't know where else to lurk

Go to archive, inline search for "Abyss", read thread that has 39+ in first post.

Being an anime only fag I have a question for mangareaders. Would you consider the gore and suffering I've been hearing about in the manga as gratuitous gorn?

translations fucking WHEN

yes

Thnaks, but how do you use search in the Archive ?

your dumb

every scene of gore and suffering is here to kick you in your heart, not disgust you or be gorn
every one of them has a purpose, although for belly button abuse I can't find any other than for the sake of belly button abuse

CTRL+F. Welcome to Internet.

Check the archive

>pseudointellectual
It's a pretty straight-up adventure story, user.
It's only 'pseudointellectual' if you pay more attention to these threads than what's on the page.

I'm going to stop browsing this place. Bye newfags,

"What the fuck? this anime isn't completely happy moe SOL that I use for escapism? This is so edgy eggs dee"
>people that don't appreciate melancholy and sanguine equally

They are just baiting.

You posted the wrong picture, let me fix it for you.

Look at episode 1, almost eaten by giant snake thing, it is a journey to the bottom of the abyss no matter the consequences
>Oh my the edge
Don't listen to retards like this, watch it and judge for yourself, the only parts close to this description is the small parts about Bondrewd, and it is not like it is out of the blue