Hypnobeam

What really happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qaPDFcc1EWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

swamp gas

I did see it back in 2009. It came from the exact direction where all the antennas are located, around 2km from where this is filmed

That's electricity without magnetism, that or magnetism in conjunction with the electricity.

Formation is the same as a galaxy.

15 km

For what purpose

muslim terrorists and pure coincidence

Nigga you have no idea what you are saying

Its juat a missile spinning uncontrollably in the upper atmosphere.

Watch more night time rocket launches, they all have that eerie looking glow. Especially the ones right at dusk/dawn.

>That spiraling vacuum shape
WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR happened

bluebeam

Someone fired a rocket and it spun out of control before running out of fuel. What else would it be?

Dad get off the internet and please buy some god damn milk.

THEY DON'T FORM PERFECT FUCKING SPIRALS YOU SHILLING FAGGOT.

Why wouldn't they form a spiral just like that? Explain yourself faggot

Just fucking do a 2 minute jewtube search of actual missiles spinning out of control.
N O N E BEHAVE LIKE THIS YOU FAGGOT
O
N
E

This shill autism is too much even for memetic levels.

They do when they're malfunctioning and spinning.
In the upper atmosphere rocket exhaust trails get very smooth and uniform because the air is so thin that there isn't really any wind to distort the trail.

Crazy digits dude. Yes I agree it is spinning at a constant rate and in a tight formation for a very long time. It is weird. But yes at the same time I'd does look like a night time rocket launch. I wonder if there are any space ports nearby and what might have been scheduled for that night/morning

And another thing. I thought when rockets get out of control, they can abort and be detonated

absolutely beautiful. what is it?

what if this is a new fireworks technology that they are testing and not even something military?

Ok now I'm just getting baited aren't I.
Even your arguments aren't coherent with eachother
and my brief search showed nothing to corroborate
your claims.

I should lurk more.

You can't just go on youtube and look at rockets spinning out of control low in the atmosphere and compare that to what is obviously a rocket spinning at the edge of space. When there is almost no atmosphere a rocket will behave very differently and can easily achieve a perfect spin like that.

Haarp.

Know if there is a space port nearby ?

What do you think it is for? Weather change? What other purpose does HARRP serve?

iirc that particular missile was launched from a ship.

what is this exactly user?

To make that.
You get two big electrostatic coils and punch their output into the sky, it's radial the electricity.

The two currents are attracted to each other and eventually pinch causing the spiral.

Least I think.

After Effects Swirl Tutorial

[REDACTED]

Oh look, a picture taken with a camera from the 1890's

Yes. Andoya, few kilometres from where it's filmed.

Seems like an awfully large number of coincidences going wrong for such a "perfect" failure to take place if you ask me.
It's much simpler to assume it's just a weapon/technology test.
>Trillions wasted
>Turns out it's fireworks
Would be so absurd it'd be fucking hilarious.
Don't reply to bait user.

what -- uh -- what was it?

If they wanted to test military equipment they wouldn't do it there. They would do it at Jan Mayen and nobody would ever know.

is it harmless? expensive? i want one

They're trying to connect two points in space and time to create a doorway that can be passed through in order to make us think the black triangles that come out of them are from another dimension and not filled with humans attacking their own.

Denmark bro said it's some 1890's photo. it still looks neat.

UGHHH! That is some weird ass shit!

I think it's from the pyramid in Vegas.

user's mom fart.

Man, what a spectacle.

Inter dimensional portals letting demons through. The demons are entities that exist in a different spectrum of light than we can perceive so we dont see anything coming through. They cant interact with matter other than through possession/influencing human minds.

>Inter dimensional portals letting demons through.

user what do you think this is meant? Besides HAARP. Is it for intergalactic demons?

It's working.. -->

aww shit

Die retard

The sad thing is I'm sure I'm right but noone will listen to me because it doesn't involve a LARPing conspiracy about aliens.

You'd know this if you were a video editor. Start with an AE premade effect, add some fake camera shake and zoom, use a fake camera adjustment blur to hide the janky parts of your animation. Upload it to YT with an innocent name and post it to Sup Forums, get hundreds of threads about it.

Sup Forums is too easy to troll unfortunately.

Kek

Yea but how do you operate without electricity? Besides this world is like DOOM

youtu.be/qaPDFcc1EWU

Considering how people like you bicker over events such as these, would it be so bad
to assume that they don't give a shit? Hiding something in plain sight kind of deal. Why
bother covering something up when autists mud the waters for them no matter what?

>Test high-cost/high-risk equipment
>Do it over restricted MILITARY space
>=Something fishy is going on here
Versus
>Test high-cost/high-risk equipment
>Do it in plain sight(possibly testing it's effect on population too?)
>=It's just a high altitude rocket fuck-up user

They don't even have to give a shit about this anymore. Humanity is beyond indoctrinated...

That gif is fucking beautiful.

idk

CGI

Holy fucking trips what the fuck is that?
Seems so surreal it could be fake...
Looks like it's a spherical body leaching from a star?

is this a coronal mass ejection?

it's real, it made the news on some stations.

>MFW pic related

what could take 72 hours to refuel directly from the sun?

Gwamp Sas

One big fucking space ship.

Let me fix that for you:

What can withstand the Sun for 72 hours straight, so close to the surface, to leech fuel
directly and then can take-off almost instantly(comparatively to these sizes of course)?

probably a demonic space ship

The Birth of Jesus.

Well we don't know if the sun is hot.