prev

Other urls found in this thread:

russian.rt.com/world/news/479274-siriiskie-pvo-ataka-izrail
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Why does Trump cuck for Israel?

>inb4 1488DD Kabbalistic underwater shogi

AWOO! THANKS FOR BAKING!

There's only one reason the Obama PAC would be throwing tens of thousands of dollars at Perkins Coie in late September 2016 and it's directly related to funding Fusion GPS and Steele in their attempts to whip up FISA fraud documents.

>post image

Hey guys am I white?

DUDE FEMINISM AND WEED LMAO

>no meme tabs

So if the pro-Trump narrative regarding the recent stock market falls is "The market is still way up compared to where it was in 2016, this was a short term correction to avoid a larger bubble," is that not essentially saying "If you kill your enemy, they win," except in this case your enemy is a bad economy?

We need a fancy hashtag now

>slightly doughy by American standards
>Visiting a far east asian country soon

They are all going to think I'm fat-as-fatass aren't they?

Fuck off, Reddit.

People have forgotten the art of gay sex with hats on.

>crusaded against Communism during his entire papacy
>was okay with Vatican II

I cant wait weed is totally legal all over, not because I want that shit, i’ll never use it, but just to take the stupid issue off the table.

Thank god our meme scientists spent all that time engineering the smallest still recognizable awoos.

I don't think I'd be able to notice here without the training these pictures provide.

market going down doesn't reflect the state of the economy. On the contrary, it dropped on good economic news when fears of federal hikes became a reality.

The stock market is not the economy and we don't have a bad economy. People are taking their money out of stock and putting it into a number of other places; diversifiation is good. You can expect to see the stock market trading volume fall more as the Fed balance sheet unwinds further and they stop propping everything up.

It probably wouldn't be the first time they've seen a tubby tourist. I bet you don't even look that bad. Don't even worry about it.

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

russian.rt.com/world/news/479274-siriiskie-pvo-ataka-izrail

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

America can't lose this retarded sport to the Chinks

Not really, there are virtually no fit people in east asian countries, just skinny. They have high carb diets, no exercise, and lots of smoking/drinking. Depends how fat you are, slightly isn't a problem.

Get /fit/ lardass.

Why do we have a woman in a sport involving judging distances?

Quick rundown requested

A DRUMPF

Why are women allowed to do anything but cook or clean

>slightly doughy by American standards
jesus

Something something, dead sand niggers, something something. Nothing will come of it.

Curling is basically sweeping

It's a Canadian sport. Perfect for women.

Ah did not know this, ty.

Didn't realize Mario plays for America

Time management is my weakness due to procrastinating hours on Sup Forums everyday

What do?

Mixed doubles is a retarded abomination of curling

Posting again for people who didn't see

Get a gym membership and force yourself to go everyday so you're not wasting money.

Any user what to fertilize that barren womb?

Israeli Shills are upset as you can see from Israel expected to have a quick and easy bombing raid over Iran installations but got fucked back by missiles. Its escalating right now, might lead to more chaos.
Not good for Jewish Trump supporters so expect a lot of counter propaganda from jidf shills.

Goodnight /ptg/!

haven't you seen the movie with bob hoskins? he's from brooklyn

>>slightly doughy by American standards
You are going to hate the size of your hotel room

night

Why would I be upset? Israeli? Are you blind? Look at my flag you fat dopey lipped meme flag.

>guys some dead sand niggers its REALLY happening this time durrhurrrr
Let me know when something actually important happens, and not just more /sg/ tears.

I'd fuck Ann Coulter but I'm also pretty desperate. Pretty sure fertilization is impossible at this point.

>legal services

Lift weights between shitposts

Still no weekly address?

Such an unbelievably gay sport. And this is from a skating fan.

They're pretty talkative during curling

I’d be so jacked if I did this. I really should at least get a set of resistance bands (the good kind).

He isn't wrong.

I would pay/do so much just to suck on her flat chested nipples as she gives me a loose grip medium pace handjob

>get 1 year gym membership
>stopped attending after 2 months
what do?

i dont think i want to stock up gym equipment in my commieblock. its already small enough.

Olympics needs more bants. This is too much sportsmanship. No fun. Somebody tell somebody to suck their dick. Yell “cock” when someone else is about to push the curling disk.

>flat chest liking
Shit taste

>loose grip foreplay
Good taste

Daily Ann Coulter Baby Check!
Yesterday: 0 Babies
Today: 0 Babies
Tomorrow: 0 Babies

And don't forget to buy our based Barreness' new book, "Womb=Tomb," available next spring from Simon & Schuster.

Tune in next time for Ann "Uterus Ain't Swole Cuz I Love to Burn Coal" Coulter's baby counter!

kek Trump chose the protest plates unlike Bush

Any criticism of Jeff Session's unneeded recusal, his stumbling over the Russia collusion interviews and his inaction towards DNC corruption is invalid because I suspect that those critics are motivated purely by the desire to use drugs. I morally and intellectually disqualify them and their criticisms because drugs are bad on general principle. No argument or presentation of facts pertaining to the harm that Jeff Sessions' utterly. piss. poor. performance has done to the Trump Administration will sway me due to the fact that those critics most likely use drugs. In fact I am angered that they are even posting. I would like them to stop speaking or, better yet, stop living because they are categorically bad people.

Jeff Sessions is cracking down on cocaine and opioids, lol i bet that makes you hippie stoner pot smokers so mad. I hope after all the cocaine/heroine busts that you'll never be able to fill your pipe with weed ever again! Muahahaha

I don't think any Australians were in the audience

I don't like that she has a flat chest.
I like her chest because it is Ann's chest
I want to talk about racists things against mexicans while he fool around

we* fool around

Chase monkeys.

This webm would be funny if it wasnt so true and thus enraging

Jeff becoming AG lost the republicans a senate seat in Alabama. And he's done so very little with it.

This is probably a stupid question but why would Trump order information about a hoax to be redacted?

It's a hoax, who gives a shit about the fake sources and methods involved?

I’ll confess something. Its kinda awkward being redpilled as a white hispanic. I’m more pale than many white people excluding gingers....but my cock/balls is pretty dark. I didn’t notice it until I started getting laid and white girls would comment and say “woah I never had a black guy *wink*”.

how fucked is obama realistically

>what are vpns

You really think we're that dumb schlomo?

Not at all.

>getting on a plane during a storm
Fugging wish me luck /ptg/.

Assadpedes aren't known for their intellect I'm afraid.

>Any criticism of Jeff Session's unneeded recusal
>unneeded
You cannot investigate a campaign you were a part of.
>and his inaction towards DNC corruption
He farmed that shit out to people beneath him because you also cannot investigate a campaign you ran against. Fuck's sake he literally said in Congressional testimony that he wouldn't be involved in any decision making relating to investigating Dems/Hillary due to his history as part of the Trump campaign. He'd be in legal shit if he went back on that.

Pretty bad, and sot boys like Thailand tranny boy will be committing suicide after.

Depends on if a real special prosecutor gets appointed

>Jew
>Mormon convert
>muh principled conservative
How about no

It's been days since meme was released. Where is the fuck a special prosecutor, Jeff?

0% chance

>And he's done so very little with it.
he is doing a lot with it in terms of immigration and drugs and all that shit. A lot more than Lynch under Obeazy did.
But any Attorney General Trump picked would have been hard on those things as well.

It's not that Jeff isn't doing a lot. He is.
But Jeff's knee jerk recussal has forever tainted Trump in the history books. This Russia shit could have been over a year ago. Does anyone here remember when Jeff recused himself?
A fucking journo piece of shit report just yelled out "R-RECUSE?! WILL YOU RECUSE?!" And Jeff like a deer in the headlights "duh,uh-uh, sure?"
Even when all this Russia stuff gets officially blown the fuck out, there will always be leftists and even apolitical retards who think that "Putin Puppet" meme is real.

Just the whole way that shit was handled was fucking awful. Trump has every right to be pissed off beyond all measure for Jeff's recusal.
Even Trump himself said "If I knew he was going to recuse himself, I would have picked someone else for the job"

If all Jeff session wants to do is stop beaners and stoners, he should have just gotten a job in homeland security or better yet not give his Senate seat up for a Dem to take it later.

>America has no medals yet
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Depends on if a real special prosecutor gets appointed
I'm not entirely sure you understand what a special prosecutor is. Regular prosecutors could investigate Obama. Special prosecutors are only used in situations where the Justice Department couldn't be expected to be impartial.

What do we know so far?

Iranian UAV took off from Syrian airspace
Iranian UAV violated Israeli airspace
UAV triggered alarms in civilian locations (that area has a history with Hezbollah and Katyusha/Mortars)
4 Israeli jets launched to the area of takeoff, attacking the launch source.
About 3 batteries of AA rockets were activated
Heavy AA fire, some 25rockets (eyewitnesses)
One F16 damaged, pilots decide to eject while being in Israeli territory.

Overall, this seems planned.

Iranian UAV triggers alarms, Israel responds to threats at it's civilians, Syrian army being ready to deploy AA batteries.

Syrians and Iranians are trying to start a war?

Iranians don't have enough shit on their hands with the rallies they got against the Ayatollahs so they divert the fire to Israel?

Be sure to report any Fake News you may see during the Olympics

Regular prosecutors can only investigate a certain crime, if they find evidence of others it's irrelevant. A SP can follow any thread if he's given free reign, a la Mueller

>people think memes like these drag Trump down
>Rather than make Hitler look good
kek

No please, tell the normalfaggots again how Hitler was just like Trump.

Fox is reported thst three Syrian missile batteries were hit by the IDF and numerous Iranian/Hezbollah targets were also hit. Looks Iran should stop playing stupid games