/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&app=desktop
THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but the only other option is the NMR, a street movement set to get about 2% of the vote.
That’s not enough for this time around, and anyway, NMR is more effective on the streets. But if we can get enough Svens Redpilled enough to vote for SD, that’s going to have a knock-on effect after the election.
We need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/
flashback.org/t2916357
youtube.com/watch?v=OZQsbf4Ppuo
malmo.se/download/18.1d68919c1431f1e2a96c8e4/1491298331527/malmökommisionen_rapport_engelsk_web.pdf
hd.se/2018-02-06/klotter-pa-mariakyrkan-i-bastad-besvarligt-att-fa-bort
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAT’S THE PLAN?
Welcome to phase 2. Who’s up for some data gathering?
.We need a list of Swedish laws concerning immigration from 1970-now. It doesn’t have to be comprehensive, but it does need the breakdown of votes from the 2 major parties.
.We need a list of European mandates & regulations that Sweden has passed into law.
.We need a list of contact information for Swedish news outlets. DO NOT put it in the thread. Send them to me on twitter via DM’s or drop them off in the discord.

CAMPAIGNS-
.If you have a reddit/flashback account, we need to start mining information. Specifically, we need to create & bump threads asking people’s opinions on the EU. We’re going to need that data, and you’re going to need the practise.
.We also need to start trying to grab Pewdiepie’s attention. We’ve built up quite a collection of Skurt memes, & we know where to spam them. Keep tuned to these threads for more material!
/ reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions

RESOURCES-
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en
>IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/

Bump

bump™

bump

Ja om vi skulle posta lite bra posters vore de bra

Jag skulle föreslå denna

flashback.org/t2916357

If you're so interested in helping your homeland, and it really is just SD you take issue with, then you'll be happy to hear most of this campaign won't have much to do with them. It's instead focussed on redpilling normies & getting the ball rolling on important issues. We're using SD as a goal because they're who normies naturally gravitate too anyway, but you're more then welcome to shill for NMR if you'd like, and just help us with the party-neutral operations.

Sweden is cucked and fucked for good. Nothing is going to happen on or after the 9th. Just more of the same...

>deposited in your account

Fuck off you autist. What do you think is going to happen? It would be glorious if the dirty shitskins would get btfo of Sweden but they won't. Sweden is done. It's going to take a whole lot more pain for them to collectively wake up and by then it will be too late.

Judging by the polling numbes for the SD, they've already woken up enough to start pushing back. It's a matter of reminding them how many of their fellow svens stand with them. When they know they're not isolated, they'll start speaking up a lot clearer, as they're already beginning to do.
Stop taking the blackpill.

I would love to be pleasantly surprised. Just doubt that I will be is all. Decades of brainwashing and social engineering aren't just going to go away through an election. Full on purge is the only thing that would do it. No blackpill here, just reality.

By the end of this year, burger, you'll beleive in miracles.

morning bongbro. little gift from AF today.
youtube.com/watch?v=OZQsbf4Ppuo

Please go to nordfront.se/testmining to help secure a future for Nordic babies. This is extremely important. It is just a simple web page that can stay open in the background while you do other things. You can run it at night to help the cause while you sleep. Maybe some user can write a miner that automatically launches when your computer is idle.

this. Also remember to turn off adblock for that site

Is Nordfront *literally* shilling on this page now?!
Whatever. If you've got that going on in the background, how about focussing on some party-neutral redpilling to do something productive at the same time.

One of them just archived. Hee's the new one.

globala gymnasiet på södermalm

fucking hell tell me the life expectancy in malmo isnt really 50.
malmo.se/download/18.1d68919c1431f1e2a96c8e4/1491298331527/malmökommisionen_rapport_engelsk_web.pdf

little info for the internationals so you understand how this works over there. and why we are doing it this way.
The Swedish Riksdag is made up of 349 MPs, and all are elected through proportional representation on multi-member party lists that are either regional (most major parties) or national (Sweden Democrats). Each of the 29 constituencies has a set number of parliamentarians that is divided through constituency results to ensure regional representation. The other MPs are then elected through a proportional balancing, to ensure that the numbers of elected MPs for the various parties accurately represent the votes of the electorate. The Swedish constitution (Regeringsformen) 1 Ch. 4 § says that the Riksdag is responsible for taxation and making laws, and 1 Ch. 6 § says that the government is held responsible to the Riksdag. This means that Sweden has parliamentarism in a constitutional monarchy—ensuring that the government is appointed by the people's representatives; the Prime Minister is therefore indirectly elected. A minimum of 4% of the national vote is required for a party to enter the Riksdag, alternatively 12% or more within a constituency.

hd.se/2018-02-06/klotter-pa-mariakyrkan-i-bastad-besvarligt-att-fa-bort

Vem av er gjorde detta?

doesnt look like ours, probably one of the 2 million actual allahu ackbars. our lads are smarter.

Båstad is a super-white town centered around a yearly tennis competition though. Lots of rich people buy summer houses here.

are you really implying muslims dont travel to nice white areas? come on now. thats how this whole fucking shit started.

driving distance from malmo, yeah definitely wasnt us. nice looking place though.

But why travel? If I were to vandalize a mosque I wouldn't travel to Malmö. I'd vandalize the one in my area to make them feel unsafe.

It doesn't add up.

who knows man, bored people on free welfare are bound to shit up nice areas.probably looking for shit to steal and got bored. i'd look around for kebab wrappers or hand grenades.

They're not going to travel for 1,5-2 hours (roughly the time with train from Malmö to Båstad) just to write "Allahu Akbar" on a church. Smells a bit like a false flag to me.

if it were a poop swastika, i could see your point. but this isnt our style at all. maybe a local rich kid pissed off at his viking artifacts going in the furnace.

A hundred years is a long time in the US, a hundred miles is a long way in Europe.

its not that long, i've driven 3 hours in the balkans to smoke a blunt on a weird radio tower. boredom is boredom.

i will say those A's look like they were done by anarchists. sounds like children, again not us. i think you may be underestimating how pissed your children are getting. go check the shoe prints, if adult. mudshit, if kid, thats on you.

100 miles is roughly 620 of your miles.
Not something you drive in an afternoon for a spliff.

1 hour and 18 minutes drive. 2.5 by public transportation. i thought you fucks know how to math. i've driven farther, to do much worse.

also wouldnt let anyone from our side desecrate a church. we arent fedoras.

Now tell me, what’s your average speed if you cover 620 miles in 1 and a half hour.

Hi, what do you guys think about the change to the "constitution"?
Is it proof that SD will cuck out?

the route is a little over 130k. you really arent helping yourself. if i were that dumb, i would hide my flag too.

im going to let this thread archive, just like sven is doing to his people. we'll start again later.

The post you originally replied to mentioned a 100 miles with a Swedish flag implying it’s not 100 American mikes but rather 100 European miles.
Now you mentioned you drove this for a splits at which point I wanted to point out that American miles and European miles are not the same.
You then implied you drive this in 1 hour and 18 minutes or 2.5 with public transportation and I just wanted a verification on your average speed covering these 620 American miles for this spliff as I’m curious what vehicle you use for this.

Båstad is a super white town, as well as the surrounding areas, if Abdul and Habibi wantted to vandalize a church they'd just pick within walking distance from their ghetto in Malmö or Landskrona.

>be Israel
>invade Europe with shitskins after forcing USA to bomb and destabilize the Middle East
>send a lot of shitskins to Europe
>create "opposition" parties in Europe to "secure borders"
>these "opposition" parties only speak out against Muslims and not Christian Arabs or Christian Africans or Asians
>these "opposition" claim there is nothing to wrong to import Asians, Christian niggers and Arabs as long as they're not Muslims

This is basically what's happening, and SD (Sweden Democrats) is one of those opposition parties created by Israel.

It's pathetic to see people fall for this shit. Seriously.

This. The jew propaganda is strong with Sup Forums

I feel like we're in the same situation that the US was in before the election; none of the options are that good, but we just gotta push for the party which seems to be the least bad. I'd rather change things up a bit than see Sossarna in power another 4 years.

bömp

all your hopes are on the swedish democrats?
you got no real right wing party in sweden?
good night old friends.
Leave the country while you still can!

bumpster

>historielösa
kek

>SD (Sweden Democrats) is one of those opposition parties created by Israel.
Infiltrated, not created.
>but we just gotta push for the party which seems to be the least bad.
It's not about levels of badness. We just can't have Israel friendly Jews in power. SD is ruined. They will outlaw NMR.

The annons in yesterdays /sweg/ created normie-meme-instagram pages, post them here to help spread and come up with new ideas

That's why there's the Nordic Resistance Movement. Fuck SD.