Shhh, Homura is sleeping

Shhh, Homura is sleeping.

Quick shoot her in the head!!

Homura-chan!

gonna pound her pink asshole

Homura REALLY needs a dicking to cure her of this lesbian disease that's corrupted her mind and heart. The dick cures all.

WHY YOU TOLD QB ABOUT MADOKA, YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Yeah, I haven't seen Homulilly lately. Why does he appear on Sup Forums after I slept? I wanna talk to him.

>pink
>asshole
How about "Madoka"?

Why does "Kyoko" stare at the plush toy?

Why is she still in her school uniform? It's going to get all crumpled and untidy. She needs to be woken up, given a shower and some proper bedclothes and only then go to sleep.

I'm still here!

I’m exhausted. Please hurry.

Madoka needs to pound Homura's pink asshole.

Draw dicks on her face with permanent marker.

MadoHomu 4ever? MadoHomu 4ever!
You can also take responsibility for "Madoka"!

WE'RE NEVER GOING TO GET A NEW SEASON!!! WHATS THE POINT!!!!!

Oh? Isn't it just because of your everyday behavior?

MadoHomu and HomuMado are both great, which is why this is such a lovely pair

I don't care anymore. I'm tired of waiting chair. As you can see I haven't posted here in a long time because all I could think about every time I posted here is how much I missed when these threads were alive and full of discussion about the series. I really miss that because genuinely liked this anime and I'm starting to feel like nobody remembers this show anymore! It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a series as much as I've enjoyed watching Madoka and sadly Japan isn't able to deliver for my specific taste anymore and I know that's my fault but inside it just makes me fucking mad!

What a cute gif! I wanna flirt with you as well!

>all the faggotry
Kill yourselves.

This series was really special to me. I'm just mad that it might be over or prolonged until everybody forgets about it.

How about..... no

>waiting chair
Yeah, they're not lawnchair so boring.
>because genuinely liked this anime
The franchise has a bunch of contradictions, tho.
>nobody remembers this show anymore
Yeah, nobody might need remember this show.
>Japan
No, it's $hinbo's fault.

need *to

I can post how I feel any time I want and there's literally nothing you stupid reject nerds can do about it. I love this series and I'll fully admit that but I just can't stand this waiting without any news whatsoever. They showed the "new" preview a long time ago and for what? To just pretend like it never existed! They can't even say it was cancelled and just give us closer!

I'm leaving. Congratulations!

Closure**********************

See! I'm not happy right now!

$hinbo a shit!

Bye-bye!

I wanna have a close relationship with you, though.

I'll make a prediction clearly! Apple would show up itt after I went to bed! Good night! Today, I posted the pic for the first time in a while. MadoHomu Ver.

Where have you been, man?

She's wondering if they're edible.

No lewdng
kys

Where's Ack when we need him to nuke this shitty thread?

>159933618
You are wrong. I wish Apple-chan was here. She cheers me up for some reason.

HOMURA LOVES MY DICK SO MUCH

She spent like 26 years repeating the same month. Do you really think she never tried a dick? It ain't for her, she's a died it the wool lesbian.

Fuck, dyed. I need more sleep.

I've never watched the series, but the ammount of Sayaka lewds I own is over 250.

sayabaka a cutie

She was cucked to death.

im always here friend.
no no no this is a homu thread!

and people call her a slut

>all those tripfag
end your life please

Last time I heard, they were working on it, but hit writer's block. It takes a long time to make a movie

I'm not surprised at all they're having trouble. The production team brought it up with the end of Rebellion.

>Whether or not there's a sequel in the works for this film might hinge on how much the fans enjoy it, and how the creators can surpass their expectations.
>-Rebellion Material Book

Madoka has tremendous expectations. Shaft not only has to produce a sequel, they have to produce a sequel that is at the very least on par with the previous works.

No bully!
This franchise is a prints its own money, shaft will make another series eventuality! Weren't they thinking of ideas with the whole concept move? That means that some must have it on their minds. Im personally happy they are not shilling the series as much as they could. As much as i want to see more homuhomu id rather wait if the alternative is sub par

yeap. even if the movie is solid but not great, it will get shit on for not being as good as the predecessor . just look at the jason bourne movie as an example

I think the only homu picture I have is this one

She seems like a nice girl

Does anyone have any other pics of sleeping megucas?

:)

Why is my waifu, Magical Girl of Justice Miki Sayaka-chan, the best waifu in the history of all waifus?

You're almost right, but Kyoko is a bit better

Not bad.
No she wasn't.

Kyoko a poop.