Kim Yo-jong

I have a new crush, Sup Forums. I just hope she doesn't have any 10 ft long parasitic worms...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mP07Oyr7enQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you want an image dump, let me know.

Its all surgery. She is a Korean with money, after all.

tfw no smug Best Korea waifu.

gross look at her ears

Such an angel...

So you like moon faces, eh?

Mike Pence can't compete.

South Korean women are hotter.

Debate me.

It's uncanny, the resemblance

virgin

They have access to plastic surgery f.a.m

This yellow fever shits gotta go.

>gook of any kind
>attractive

She's pretty, has training and education, and likely knows like 5,000 ways to kill someone. She's definitely up there as far as being waifu material. If I were to ever take over the US (and the world) as divine emperor, she'd be on the short list to be my high queen.

I bet she could field-strip an AK, clear a jam, grease the bolt, reassemble, and unload a 30 round clip in under 3 minutes?

yes.

Looks like the freak that found her dad and fucked him and got a lovechild.

I unironically would

kinda looks like pharma bro desu
her levels of smug are off the scale

>yellow fever the thread
The Yellow Peril is real

>hope she doesn't have any 10 ft long parasitic worms

Whatever happened to cougars? They are never mentioned on pol...

Is that constanza on the right?

What's going on with her ears?

they are used up roasties who think so highly of themselves that they think they have right to go for alot younger guys

To imagine a girl looking like this violated human rights

>if an Asian woman is attractive the answer is always plastic surgery because otherwise I would have to admit she is legitimately attractive which would just be silly ha

Top kek lad I dig it

Slanty eyed wingnut had them pinned. That's why they look like that

Otherwise this

strong 5 head

She looks like a dyke.

I wanna see her feet

>yellow fever faggot doesn't realise that K-pop girls are famous for going under the knife from their teenage years

Sometimes on the toilet I like to pretend I'm a fighter pilot going through a 9G turn.

Sometimes I like to blow a hairdryer over my naked body so I can imagine I'm on the beach.

All you got.

Properly prepared...

Parasitic Worms are a delicacy...

UMA

I get the 9G one, but explain hairdryer and beach

Costanzas Uncle maybe?

Just koreans

Maybe she’s running the show and her brother is just the public face... she looks like a BOSS to the extreme.

No joke.

This..

She absolutely has a murder face... maybe I watch to many Chinese movies, but she looks like an Asian demon... like she turns into a big white snake in her temple lair

Well, where I live it's quite gloomy and cold. I was drying my hair once and thought hmmm this reminds me of a warm breeze I once felt on the beach!

youtube.com/watch?v=mP07Oyr7enQ

There are pictures of her smiling