HARD POLITICAL TRUTH FOR YOU

If you don’t want to kill niggers, muzzies (all cultists included) , perverts, race traitors, globalists, pedos and rich liberal kikes you are weak minded and sissy faggot also average universalist and commie. Everything else is just a BLAH-BLAH-BLAH.

Would the world be a better place 100% white? Sure.

Is that even a shred feasible? No. You take the straights with the curves.

And who are you going to kill?

So you do it....ha! got you! HYPOCRITE!!!!!

waiting for big happenings in Europe and USA. For me it would be a (sub)human safari

nice larping.

sage

are you going to prep your turkish bull? waaaaait(((

>t.SkinHead Ivanovski

cant wait till we nuke russia the asshole of the world

INB4 "HUR UR AN FBI AGENT"

t. 14 y.e old nonwhite with meme flag

Ooh ballsy Russian.

Bump for the REAL redpill.

So you guys just sit online and post about who you are going to kill? When do you actually do the killing or are we just larping? sorry I'm here from bzuzfeed.

>shooting a bunch of old people in a church
>manly
2/10 troll or go fuck yourself in the ass with a broken bottle

Christianity is religon for cucks.
Blacks still blacks

russians are wannaba white. you can tell by a glance that eastern europeans are white niggers

nobody wants to throw their life on the line to be a flavour of the month fringe lunatic.

You know nothing about racial theory, antropology and genetics. Like a 90% of Sup Forums. Eastern Europe filled with different racial types

Also You are fucking faggot.

Gas chambers

FBI is using Russian proxies to make these types of posts now, interesting

Agreed.

russian slav is worst slav

What a fucking brainlet you are. Amazing.

Killing people right now achieves nothing. If the day of the bowlcut ever calls I'll be ready but that feels very far away right now.

Violence is not a good solution.
Violence is a seed of future suffer and vilonece.
Never ending story.

Hi Jesus. You are cuck.

inb4 muh cia
Seriously though, to get the world we want people WILL need to die, there is no way around it.

Sure thing Agent Johnson...

Hi paki.

Peaceful political solutions are the optimal approach. Now put down the vodka and go to bed Ivan.

t. weak cuck with empathy and bull friend

>kill the pedos

Women: short, petite, smooth skin, high-pitched voice, hairless body, playful and highly emotional.

Children: short, petite, smooth skin, high-pitched voice, hairless body, playful and highly emotional.

Wrong.

>t.CIA nigger

Oh man it's this thread again. What's up vodkanigger? Why haven't you taken your own advice and started the race war yet?

Actually he's right.

Hello Shoravi. I see you are talking again.

Oh I do. I tell my family and friends all the time that society should march on Salon, CNN, Hollywood, all of it and literally hang these people from street poles. Storm their work, drag them outside and hang them. I'm dead serious too. And I can't do it by myself. They'd just shoot me.
I'm ready. I'm just waiting for some backup to fucking appear.

Hi rapist. How you doin'?