How in the fucking fuck are you still doubting this guy...

How in the fucking fuck are you still doubting this guy? Nigga is posting unique photos of fucking raids at this point with pictures not available anywhere else in fucking China

Corsi has admitted he was approached by the White House to cover "Q-user", that's why he's doing it. Corsi won't just say that. He's worked in the White House for a while since Trump won. He's said the White House approached him to cover it, and he has a pretty good idea of who controls Q at this point.

Why the fuck are you not following the patriots war inside D.C taking place rn? They are cleaning house and it's fucking entertaining as all hell

Other urls found in this thread:

qcodefag.github.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=VQGp5UP7QUk
youtube.com/watch?v=uJ-XiZ1ZiCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>qcodefag.github.io/

No takers? Jfc Sup Forums really has gone to absolute fucking cancer

nigga this is unreal

is there real discussion on this going on somewhere on 8 chn?

Bump

Where exactly are these Chinese raids lol

Allowing Q to get booted out is first major failure of Sup Forums.
Sup Forums finds value in redpilling people.
Sup Forums redpills an entire generation through Q posts.
Sup Forums suddenly cringing at the amount of people paying attention.
Sup Forums enjoys BBC threads more than redpilling.
What the fuck did you expect to happen?

>falling for the larp
how long does this charade need to go on for you to snap out of it swedecuck? I mean even the dumbest burgers realized after Nov. 4th came and went with 0 arrests that he was a larp. It's been 3 months and nothing has happened.

His tripcode was #Matlock, a show popular with boomers and only shown on the Hallmark channel in the states.

Watch a video of a psychic "communicating" with the dead and you'll see how easy it is to trick dumb fucks (You) into believing whatever you want them to by using intentionally vague and open-ended language. If you haven't figured out why the main audience for Q is schizos and boomers, then there is no hope for you. It's like going to a rap concert and wondering why you're surrounded by niggers.

in china, chucklehead.

Q predicted this.

>not paying attention.
tell me the raid in china was a larp.

Remember when GLUMPF was going on that plane and was going to tweet some bullshit that was to drain the swamp? Yeah, still waiting.

Equifax CEO Richard Smith Sep. 26, 2017

Dentsply Sirona Inc CEO Jeffrey T. Slovin Oct. 2, 2017
Greater Naples CEO Paul Thein Oct. 4, 2017
Pepsico CEO D Shivakumar Oct. 9, 2017
Samsung CEO Kwon Oh-hyun Oct. 12, 2017
Oman Air CEO Paul Gregorowitsch Oct. 16, 2017
ASCENDAS Funds Management CEO Chia Nam Toon Oct. 20, 2017
Hudson’s Bay CEO Gerald Storch Oct. 20, 2017
Red Cross Texas Gulf Coast Region CEO David Brady Oct. 28, 2017
BuildDirect CEO Jeff Booth Oct. 29, 2017
Podesta Group founder Tony Podesta Oct. 30, 2017
Menninger Clinic CEO Dr. C. Edward Coffey Oct. 31, 2017

Renaissance Technologies CEO Robert Mercer Nov. 2, 2017
Ardent Leisure CEO Simon Kelly Nov. 7, 2017
El Al CEO David Maimon Nov. 8, 2017
Altice CEO Michel Combes Nov. 9, 2017
Public Protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane CEO Themba Dlamini Nov. 14, 2017
James Cancer Hospital CEO Michael Caligiuri Nov. 16, 2017
PR Electric Power Authority CEO Ricardo L. Ramos Nov. 17, 2017
Ellies CEO Wayne Samson Nov. 21, 2017
Hewlett Packard CEO Meg Whitman Nov. 22, 2017
Oi SA CEO Marco Schroeder Nov. 24, 2017
Tumblr CEO David Karp Nov. 27, 2017
London Stock Exchange CEO Xavier Rolet Nov. 28, 2017
Bruce Telecom CEO Bart Cameron Nov. 29, 2017
TravelCenters of America LLC CEO Thomas O’Brien Nov. 30, 2017
Tricentennial Commission CEO Edward Benavides Nov. 30, 2017

City Light CEO Larry Weis Dec. 4, 2017
Steinhoff’s R100bn CEO Markus Jooste Dec. 5, 2017
Uchumi Supermarkets CEO Julius Kipng’etich Dec. 6, 2017

What happened in China?

Go to reddit /cbts_stream thats the best place for q research

Chicago Public Schools CEO Forrest Claypool Dec. 8, 2017
Deutsche Boerse CEO Carsten Kengeter Dec. 8, 2017
Nation Media Group CEO Joe Muganda Dec. 11, 2017
Cheil Worldwide CEO Daiki Lim Dec. 11, 2017
Fenway Health CEO Dr. Stephen L. Boswell Dec. 11, 2017
Diebold/Nixdorf CEO Andy Mattes Dec. 14, 2017
Diebold/Nixdorf CEO Andy Mattes Dec. 14, 2017
AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson Dec. 15, 2017
Vast Resources CEO Roy Pitchford Dec. 18, 2017
Spackman Entertainment Group CEO Charles Spackman Dec. 18, 2017
ESPN President John Skipper Dec. 18, 2017
Innogy CEO Peter Terium Dec. 20, 2017
Papa John CEO John Schnatter Dec. 22, 2017
NYPD Police Chief Carlos Gomez retires Dec. 22, 2017
Alphabet Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt Dec. 22, 2017

List of public resignations since sep.

The pictures numbnuts

>Why the fuck are you not following the patriots war inside D.C taking place rn?

Maybe because . . . nothing . . . is happening?

>believe in the larp kiddo
Fuck off back to /x/

Your crumb generals ruined the board and you are so vague you may aswell write horoscopes

Q is a disinfo shill

Anyone can post vague, half-sentences poorly disguised as "le spoopy scrambled code". This is what he does to stupid boomer fucks like you in order to fuel confirmation bias.

Again:
>Watch a video of a psychic "communicating" with the dead and you'll see how easy it is to trick dumb fucks (You) into believing whatever you want them to by using intentionally vague and open-ended language.
If you don't do the above, you are just a brainlet who is actually AFRAID of the truth.

To all the retarded ppl that think q is a larp debunk his photos, mainly his airforce one pic when trump was in china and then we can talk. Until then shut the fuck up

>youtube.com/watch?v=VQGp5UP7QUk
Starts at 9:19 or so.

Portugal

Nice and cryptic. Also you posted a wall of text which is perfect for derailing threads

kek, that's the nicest >>>/reddit/ I've ever seen

Jesus christ, it's like when hollywood movies imagine what "hackerspeak" sounds like. Fucking kek, Sup Forums would have a field day with this autist.

Does Q expose Israel? If not, then what do airplane pictures help anything? He's just a distraction.

Confirmation bias works both ways.
You don't want Q to be legit so you stop paying attention to the evidence that it is.

It's directly related.

Sup Forums is now just shills and 16 year olds that get baited by shills. Theres barely any oldfags left. Anything interesting is a 'boomer' conspiracy and just gets spammed with le 56% memes.

Shills have been shitting up Sup Forums big time

It wouldnt be hard for mods to put some effort in and introduce filters and range bans to stem the flow of shills.

The mods are most likely shills selling our data though.

We're still around. But it ain't what it used to be.

How many normally resign in a 6 month period? You can make lists like this without context and they seem spoopy to retarded boomers. Concrete proof or fuck off larp fag.

This is a Q thread. Why are you here?

Literally the only debunking thats been made is yelling boomers.

Its obviously real.

Well yea so am I. But this is the only time during the day when its fairly clean and some decent discussions. US daytime this place is a circus.

>It's directly related to nothing
ftfy

>Sup Forums redpills an entire generation through Q posts.
>through Q posts.
>redpills an entire generation
>redpills
Oh no, it's retarded

Qanon uses basic marketing tricks to spread his message on Twitter. He uses tons of sock accounts to spread his tweets to the masses. As for his breadcrumbs... this is a nice way of saying "cold-reading." It's what scammers use to convince people they're psychic. He gives vague information and when something "hits" he takes credit and when it does not hit he either forgets about it or pretends it wasnt actually Q giving that particular prediction.

Q is a MOSSAD operation. The goal is to distract boomers from questioning Israel.

Can i see these pics?

Because like a lot of people here I’ve had this “bad guys are goin down soon” shit dangled in front of me for years and it gets old. Unless someone can provide proof they’re what they say they are they can fuck off. You will be called a faggot larping shill until you can provide evidence that Q is real, an that they’re agenda is sincere. Too many larps have come and gone. Q is no different.

Just to give friendly reminder 'boomer' only appeared on Sup Forums when outsiders showed up trying to stop the CBTS user faggots.

Here's a quick rundown for all my fellow boomers!
youtube.com/watch?v=uJ-XiZ1ZiCk
-Le based lady-magapede

Im still waiting too but we'll probably get some pasta derailment before then

Sup Forums is dead

8 Chan is now the way Sup Forums was circa 2014 - 2016

The show has moved on and Sup Forums hasn't kept up, don't get me wrong I love Sup Forums but the reality is it's past it's best now.

Q isnt on Twitter, most of the shit exposes the kikes, their board is less jew friendly than Sup Forums is lately. Literally none of the shit youve said is true.

Bowie plays Tesla - Tesla plays Bowie... in a convertible in fucking space.
80 year old grandma reading Q posts.
This fucking timeline!

Q is on Twitter. All of these dumb sock accounts with like 10k fake followers is literally the small team which is "Q."

He's posted pics from inside the WH. You are a CTR operation.

Q is not on twitter.

All of these dumb sock accounts with like 10k fake followers is literally the small team which is "Q."

Q isn't one person.

Again youre just spreading disinfo.

People were saying this back before /new/ got deleted because we still had BBC spam back then. Now we have shills and redditors. Well there were always redditors but the place hasn't changed as much as you imagine.

check

>This is who believes in Q and who we argue with
Worse than info wars fucking pathetic the CBTS breadcrumb shit should've been moved to /x/ much earlier

Q should just write like a normal person and explain shit instead of being cryptic and interpreted multiple ways if he was so real.

Wrong. I've already exposed Q using cold-reading techniques. I've already pointed out Q never once exposes Israel. Q is a disinformation agent targeting Boomers because they're becoming more and more redpilled, albeit slowly.

So nobody is gonna post the pics.......

If you actually follow it, it's not hard to understand.

It wasn't half baked. He posted fucking 6 pictures in a row. Kings Tower, in Shanghai, no issues, then a photo of a window opened supposedly to relieve pressure. Then another photo of dust around the photo, post-raid from the pressure.

I know what you're saying. I was doubting at first as well, but he's delivering and Corsi backing it up gives it tremendous amounts of validity.

Jones has come out and said that Q's basically real at this point as well. I have no idea why the fuck you don't just look at the site it's right there it's the fucking internet doesn't take more than 5 minutes qcodefag.github.io

He's not being validated by posting vague messages and then pointing it back. He literally addressed John Peter Barlow the other day, 1 week later he just dies. How the fuck do you deny this. And that's time and time again. And it all fits his narrative. It's way too good.

He is currently taunting Snowden. Watch something happen to Snowden fucking soon. He's been off the radar for 5 years and 2 soon after Trump's won. But now, after Q's addressed him, something's going down. Snowden's all of a sudden relevant again.

Dno why you're being such a retard

>Just to give friendly reminder 'boomer' only appeared on Sup Forums when outsiders showed up trying to stop the CBTS user faggots.
Boomer appeared because Q followers are actual boomers. We can see evidence through their youtube videos, twitter accounts, and their generally naive attitude.

What if Q is Trump?

The raid was for pic related

Apparently CIA black ops site was the one taken down

>reddit

fuck out of here

This larp needs to fucking end

this. see? Q targets Boomers and they are his main audience as a result. Q is literally JIDF/MOSSAD bullshit.

"Dopey"
Prince Al Waleed Bin Talal was the informant apparently. CitiGroup player. He was recently released from prison (why would he have been if not for a trade-off?)

Sup Forums's such aids. Your autism would really be useful for something fun, instead of cucking each other with BBC threads fucking all day

It ends for you if you leave.

Post the Q pictures..........still waiting

>talk about supposed pictures on an image board
>post no picture

>Boomers
>literally
>JIDF/MOSSAD
Opinion discarded

I linked a video of it, faggot.

Everyday the whole front page is filled with isXwhite, white women guilty, pro nigger XYZ, MGTOW, fuck christianity psyop. Yea Q is the jew psyop anons. Place needs new mods and major gassing of kikes before it becomes intelligent again.

>unique photos
>not a single one posted itt
What the fuck are you waiting for

OK but can we see these pics tho??

>don't talk bad about Israel!!!!!1

i wonder how much they pay (((Q)))

CBTS was booted out because people were organizing. The message spread like wildfire. They had to do something, and they are doing their best to keep it down.

>Being this lazy
Maybe it's for the better Sup Forums doesn't follow it

Wow it's fucking nothing

If you didn't have schizophrenia, you'd be self-aware enough to realize posting this as somehow being "proof" of anything is ridiculous.

Yeah there's a lot of shit, my point is there always has been. Particularly in between happenings.

Holy shit what a cryptic faggot this is definitely a larp why can't he just write like a normal fucking person

What does it mean, user?

there are literally wifi security cameras you can watch online. these pics could have easily been captured from one. theres even a Google dork you can use lol as for the message, what does it mean? no one knows because it doesnt mean anything until you decide what it means! it's a cold-reading trick.

why can't you?

It's not proof, it's validation. There are a lot of things you don't need evidence to trust, you'd be a retard not to

link to stream of that location?

whats the location? you need the street names and the surrounding building names to find it on shodan or even just google.

He's said he wants to teach those who follow how they communicate behind the scenes

"Building an army". He's not posting to an Instagram account. He's posting for "Trump's target audience" to follow the patriots's war against the globalist corrupt fucks

I bet some day he'll come out and say "I was Q-user" or whatever and this whole thing will be vindicated, putting it black on white how the story went from A-Z without revisionists writing the books

Personally, I think it's McMaster as Corsi said it has to be a general and/or his workers running the account. McMaster's known for his involvement with social media and Trump's base

So google it. The burden of proof is on the accuser. You've seen our side. Where's yours?

Not posting for people to "help" or anything, just follow the events and follow the news

He says "News unlocks the past" so enjoy the war

The voice changes from time to time. I've got a feeling its the whole inner circle. The generals.
Hell, some of em even sound like Trump.

>Jones has come out and said that Q's basically real at this point as well.
Lol

Nah it will never be exposed it's just some autist running it