Tfw you just want america to become a british colony again

>tfw you just want america to become a british colony again
>tfw the guys on Sup Forums call you a cuck for it
>tfw your dad irl calls you a cuck for it
The American Revolution was an unjustified chimp out. We'd be much better off returning ourselves to Great Britain's rule. Give me one good reason why we shouldn't
>pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-06.pdf
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/03/new-estimates-show-u-s-muslim-population-continues-to-grow/
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your dad Hernandez and your piers Diego and Tyrone just want to LARP as darker versions of George Washington. Don't pay them any mind.

when the American revolution was ignited by a negro martyr, Crispus Attucks.

peers*

>Crispus Attucks was an American stevedore of African and Native American descent, widely regarded as the first person killed in the Boston massacre and thus the first American killed in the American Revolution.
>thus the first American killed in the American Revolution.

Didn't the first immigration act of the U.S. limit immigration to White people of "good character"? And did the term "American" even exist in the same context as today at the time of the Boston Massacre?

please take us bad daddy. write the queen or something and ask her to invade.

The Queen is useless and so is Britain. Just die gracefully unless you've some way to travel back in time.

It isn't cucked to return to your natural state.

the house of windsor are german pretenders we need a new american monarch. the uk is shitty.

kys immediately cuck

Englandistan is one of the most cucked fucking countries around. They're too busy getting ENRICHED by Sayid to rule over us.

AMERICA is their last hope. If we manage to uncuck America, WE will be the ones storming the beaches of Englandistan to kill all the mudshits.

You still are a British colony you clown. You're run by the Fed who are controlled from the city of London

If that was even remotely true, ignoring the fact the U.S. has held the world hostage since 1947, then that still wouldn't qualify as a "British colony."

i nominate barron trump

the wb used to be based on london, now their operations are based in new york. stay with the times old man.

The city of London own the Fed so they own the US.

If only you knew how bad it really is

>american monarch
WE

>never hearing of emperor norton
Brainlet

>He later assumed the secondary title of "Protector of Mexico"
The absolute fucking state.

I was jesting at the fact that "we wuz kangz" meme would become present reality, as an "american monarch" definitely wouldn't be white.

You're a plane right away from joining britlam, go already.

>only 1/3rd of American supported the revolution
the founding fathers were literally terrorists

You can find satisfaction in the fact that if any of them returned today, they'd be apologising.

Reading up on the guy, he seems like an awfully cool fellow.

Monarchs and presidents mean shit. The Fed controls the money. It can pull the plug on trump in a few minutes

he was the most relaxed bum in history. would have loved to meet him.

i know but i wanted an excuse to bring up norton

I do not know nor do I care, he is literally the 1st one who gave his life for the cause despite the confusion of whether of he was an Anglo who died first.

Literally one of the mildest massacres in history. Oliver Cromwell did worse a century earlier in England.

You are definitely a cuck. Walk around London and then think about if you really want to be ruled by those people.

>ywn grow up in a /comfy/ brick house in a small "hamlet" called Worfucketshire
>ywn be a tracksuit wearing hooligan and smoke fags with yer mates after school
>ywn lose your virginity to a hot sheila slag while your other mates take turns
>ywn hit the pub run with yer mates and join the lads in sing song
>ywn wake up to overcast skies and heat up the skillet to make your morning tea
>ywn have a sophisticated british accent
>ywn not be an immigrant to your continent
>ywn be able to take a ferry over to France for an afternoon cheese tasting
>ywn be able to have equal banter with your european brothers
>ywn be able to make fun of america
>ywn be able to freely criticize Israel
>ywn eat blood sausage and baked beans
>ywn ruminate about the hayday of Brittania while smoking a pipe
>ywn live under a monarchy
>ywn see a castle
>ywn see the remains of the Roman Empire
>ywa be an uncultured, fat, amerimutt

>>ywn see the remains of the Roman Empire
Not much left friendo.

>Road lasers
NANI?!

cuck

You know we'd dominate them economically and then all their politicians would cater to the United States exclusively, right? This happened on a small scale with London, it would be even worse; we'd have British people demanding the US leave.

You don't see the people you're ruled by walking around London. The people you're ruled by are in the city of London where you'll never visit. That's where the CFR is run from. The Queen walks behind these people she's a nobody

>The Queen walks behind these people she's a nobody
We've known that since 1689 but thanks for the update.

>Give me one good reason why we shouldn't
Our country would instantly be flooded by Pakis
and mudshits from all over the middle east. NOT
going to happen.

This

The royal family has been happily jewed and so has the government , it's death from here on , if we don't run out of space we're probably gonna be 50% white in the next 40 or so years.

To be fair i think you already have the same amount of muslims the UK has.

>implying this isn't already happening

That's insane. You have a population of 323.1 million versus our population of 65.64 million with 87.4% being "White British" (as of 2011) versus your 63% which also includes those from the Levant, North Africa and anywhere north of South Sudan actually.

Not only is that implausible, its just a cheap shot you won't be able to back up.

I'm calling it now, any response to this is going to be anecdotal since you literally couldn't prove that point with statistics if you even had them.

>87% white British
It's worse than I thought

That was at the time of the last census in 2011. So you won't get up-to-date information until 2021.

>AMERICA is their last hope. If we manage to uncuck America, WE will be the ones storming the beaches of Englandistan to kill all the mudshits.

How the fuck are we suppose to fix this place when we have 100 million niggers and spics?

Sudanese are considered black in America, Arabs might get their own category in 2020. Unless we pass something like the RAISE act bill to fix our immigration system. This country is hopelessly fucked.

>Sudanese are considered black in America
Don't bullshit me you fat yank. I'm not an idiot. I know how to fact check.

>census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-06.pdf

>*Sub-Saharan African entries are classified as Black or African American with the exception
of Sudanese and Cape Verdean because of their complex, historical heritage. North
African entries are classified as White, as OMB defines White as a person having origins
in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

>implying we want you back
Get lost fatty

T be fair we have 5 times the population, so
I'll take it.
What is the travel ban and why is it working
>any response to this is going to be anecdotal
Muslims are 1% of the U.S. population
wow that was hard.

The Muslim population of the US is 3.5% and in raw numbers, you have more Muslims in the US than the UK versus percentages.

That was in 2010, as of 2015 they were added as black.

Thats 3.5 million, not 3.5 percent faggot.
>Bong education
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/03/new-estimates-show-u-s-muslim-population-continues-to-grow/

House of windsor are kikes

I'll take your word for it since I can't find data from 2015.

You're right, my bad. The US has 3.5 million Muslims, the UK only has 2.7 million.

I understand percentages, but if its Muslim immigration you're concerned about, the UK is going to get the back end of it.

I honestly hope our immigration act gets repealed soon, RAISE does look promising. I rather have the most cucked Europeans and Pajeets then so called "based" spics any day of the week.

>Meanwhile at OP's house

Then half of your country should be a french colony.
Anyway, your revolution was legitimate, since you are from all Europe.

>Tfw hate Britain and America cause they both betrayed Germany

I know this feel neighbour. I have never felt I belong in the new world.

Canada and America have great natural wonders, but its all so boring, sprawled out and fake.

>You can never have this passion here because your family has only been here since 1919 and an abbo will KANGZ your claim to a birthright even though they were furries for 6 million years camping:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

Anyway, after the great happening I call dibs on renovating pic related and dying fat, comfy and drunk.

NYC is pretty cool though.

The wild west was probably pretty cool too.

NYC is a dump, anything with nonwhites everywhere is bound to be a hellhole. The real America is in the Midwest/Northwest along with New England.