Be me

>be me
>ugly 27 year old beta male with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever (everythingless except for prostitutes), never been to pub, club or party
>become the ugly loner nobody talks to within a day of all my jobs
>have boring full time job in London that miraculously takes no effort and is ok on my CV but waste all my free time (spend on average less than 1 hour in the office, zero scrutiny)
>too beta and ugly to pass job interviews for better jobs- know chad and Stacey get everything handed to them
>binged on junk food almost every day for past 2 weeks and always told myself it was the final time
>waste all my free time on the internet- don't have the initiative or motivation to learn or do stuff in my free time
>read books because I feel like I have to
>hated my degree
>main hobby is walking around outside, feeling sad about life, hoping that "jus going outside bro!" will spontaneously make my 20s not feel wasted
>smart enough to see the arbitrariness of all philosophical axioms; not stupid enough to fall for religion, stoicism, clean your room-ism, or hoorah-ism or other stuff
>don't have the balls to live life according to my own intuitions and feel pressured to read boring books or learn boring things
>spending 9-5 at work during the first month crushed my soul and stole all my time; dread the future
>feel so demoralised seeing Chads and Staceys everywhere; fully blackpilled about my ugliness killing the possibility of me having friends or a gf
>beta demeanour repulses everyone; neither posh or working class
>lifting weights changed nothing (have squatted 4 plate)

What if I told you being ugly made you awkward and alone.

you probably should kys desu

>beta demeanour repulses everyone
then dont be beta you fucking retard, its a fucking decision YOU make every time you enter a social situation.

Kill yourself, end it all, faggot.

Stop besmirching the good name of Blade Runner 2049 you faggot shill.

I very, VERY strongly suggest rape.

Think about it, you have absolutely nothing to lose, so why not rape some cunts while you're at it? Don't be a faggot nigger, just do it.

Smoke some grass, find an ugly girl. You're not out of the race war quite yet

do some LSD or DMT nerd

This.

They love it. It's their fantasy.

>not stupid enough to fall for religion, stoicism, clean your room-ism, or hoorah-ism or other stuff
No, you're just a nihilist faggot.

Same larp shit Ive seen it before. Die faggot
Sage

your complacency will be your downfall. Concentrate on your anger. Let it motivate you. Come... to the dark side. or not. good luck famalam

>>smart enough to see the arbitrariness of all philosophical axioms

LOL, fucking /r/atheism trash. This is either a larp or you're not actually as mature as you think you are.

>>be me
>>ugly 27 year old beta male with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever (everythingless except for prostitutes), never been to pub, club or party
>>become the ugly loner nobody talks to within a day of all my jobs
>>have boring full time job in London that miraculously takes no effort and is ok on my CV but waste all my free time (spend on average less than 1 hour in the office, zero scrutiny)
>>too beta and ugly to pass job interviews for better jobs-

I think you're full of shit. This whole post don't like a well placed troll post. Wording is to intelligent and pinpointed... All of you arguments are in the OP... You're a troll. Nobody who has actually cleaned their environment as excersized with regularity has not seen improvement in mood enough to know that continued efforts will only exponentially create a better life. SAGE.

I advise you listen to the canuck. You see, doing so will teach roasties their plkace and help save the West while increasing the white population.

When they talk about all the influential famous people throughout history, do you ever hear about how beautiful they were?

No, stop being an excuse making faggot.

Are you a pajeet?

Also you're the same London user who always makes these same sad Blogpost you threads right?

Go to another board idiot

>be me
>sage in all fields

You fucking dumbass, you ever stop to think you are just a loser cause you play by society's rule? Stop trying to be a Chad, be who you would be WITHOUT any outsiders thinking about you.

>be me
>be 29 years young
>be alone
>live inside my own head
>go outside
>its too damn hot today
>go for a drive
>hmm yet another weekend ticks away
>out of no where i get flash backs
>i served along time ago in a war that ((we)) lost
>it has been come to be known by the name
>the war itself was a slaughter of good men
>hills and valleys filled to the brim with em us
>hands start to shake voilently, let go of the steering wheel
>my breathing is shallow and sharp, i feel a burning pain on my forehead
>look into the rearview mirror and i see a dear departed comrade, we'll call him moot because he didnt matter
>now the whole world is spinning faster and faster
>the phone rings and i hang up
>what am i doing where do i go now??
>abandoned and alone

/thread

I'm in the same boat OP, WWIII is coming, invite it, we will either have a glorious change or die off by being drafted and sent to war.