ITT: Shows that put you off solely because of the character designs

ugh, me too

Fairy Tail and One Piece, I don't like the faces in the former's case and I dislike the One Piece designs in the general, I find them ugly.

Accel World

>fairy tail
You gay ?

I don't like their faces for some reason. I like the girl's faces to be like in Kyoani's shows

I'm fine with that art and find it charming
Ushio to Tora on the other hand I couldn't even watch because the art type just turned me off completely

This. One Piece suffers from trying way too damn hard to be iconic to the point where every little thing gets exaggerated.

>insect looking fucks
>charming

Unironically a lot of older anime.
Utena is a good example. Fuck Clamp designs.

tatami galaxy

Ping Pong

These, they're hideous.

What character designs do you guys like?

majority of Sup Forums like moeshit, though they will never admit it.

Horiguchi designs

shin sekai yori

god, one piece looks so fucking cancer
the heads are deformed into squares (the ones that are actually meant to be human) and every feature is blown up and overdone
cunt looks like he drew everything using only his peripheral vision while tripping

Yea i dropped that because of that

probably like monogatari stuff. but cant find anything with the same art style

Kaiji and Akagi.

Either ridiculously cute and frilly designs straight out of a mahou shoujo or semi realistic designs are my preferred. But really anything is good as long as it isn't hideous, but a few shows seem to go out of their way to make the characters as ugly as possible.

Faggot

The only design I really can't stand is down syndrome moeblod, the rest is fine as long as it's well-drawn.

Really? I found them pleasing. I guess they aren't for everyone.

shit taste lol fampai

Jojo but now I don't mind it and like them.

>Fuck Clamp designs.
Fuck your desings.

City Hunter

I like BOTI's

I guarantee most of Sup Forums is primarily into moeblob shit.

Dropped it 5 minutes in

The rat-guy just pisses me off so much

Lie in April and Yojo Senki.

that face looks fucking garbage

ITT : people missing out good shit.

I was very disappointed with the look of the Steins;Gate anime after reading the VN.

Just deal with the lips man, they're both great.

Almost every card game anime has horrendous designs, especially when it comes to hair and how many layers of clothing can you put into one character.