People in the ussr were starvin-

Other urls found in this thread:

nintil.com/2016/05/11/the-soviet-union-food/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novocherkassk_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-g during stalins rule notably in Ukraine in the late 20s and 30s for refusing to give up farmland.

KIKE, KIKE,
Weasel-like,
Scheming since a hook-nosed tyke...
Counts his pennies day and night...
Squeals if one rolls out of sight.

Promotes a thousand social ills...
For which you'll have to foot the bills.

Lies about loved-ones lost,
in a myth they call "the holocaust."

Coarse and pushy..
Greedy and trite..

BEWARE THE JEWISH PARASITE

>it is weird that a country partially still in a civil war and threatened by various countries had economic problems

Starvations happened after the civil war and during WWII, claiming that soviet people starved after that is a shitty Western propaganda meme.

Rare flag knows what he's talking about.

Thread cant possibly be for real. Interesting troll attempt though.

nintil.com/2016/05/11/the-soviet-union-food/

like allways only posting ONE pic instead of the whole source

sage

>what is the Great Leap Forward
>what is Ukraine until the 1980's
Let me know when you talk to some actual USSR citizens. They'll tell you how well fed they were

Are you literally retarded? Belarus is a post-Soviet country, all my older relatives are USSR citizens.

What's it like living in Belarus? I hear y'all still have one of them fancy dictators.

They are backwards hellhole with aids and commieblocs like every ex soviet shithole

No senpai I wanted to know what it's like living in Belarus, not Canada.

Kek, nice one burger.

That "fancy dictator" is a president elected directly by the majority of Belarusian people, not some guys that swear to vote for the other guy if you vote for them.
Life if decent overall. People are of cousre generally poorer than in the West, but if you work hard enough you can manage. And also we don't have 1st world problems like rapefuges, SJWs, femenism, etc.

You data is shit becouse calories cant disribe what they eat, as i know people had plenty of basic products(milk, bread, pork, sugar, egga cabbages) but almost no other, fucking peas, nuts, cheess
E.g my mom seen bannanas only in tv and had tried one only then was 12 or so so kys op faggot commie larper

>USSR In the 1930's
>under threat
>Civil war
Lol

They werent starving since Stalin, but the food was bad.

>What is the treaty of brest-litvosk

M8 I suggest you step away from the keyboard and pick up a fucking history book because you clearly don't have a clue about what you're talking about

>That "fancy dictator" is a president elected directly by the majority of Belarusian people, not some guys that swear to vote for the other guy if you vote for them.
I suppose that's why they call him a dictator. Jews tend to accuse people not partaking in their schemes of the very same jewry they're partaking in themselves.

>Life if decent overall. People are of cousre generally poorer than in the West, but if you work hard enough you can manage.
I've seen that Eastern Europe has a problem with drunkenness, abortion, AIDS, and other such problems that come with basic vices. Is that going away at all? Would you say it's overblown?

>And also we don't have 1st world problems like rapefuges, SJWs, femenism, etc.
Good. Try and stay that way. You might have to spread the Belarusian Empire into the West if it gets too bad.

a peace treaty signed in 1918 somehow proves that in the 20s and 30s Russia was in a civil war and threathened by other countries
m8 the russian civil war ended in 22

>t. butthurt non-country

lmfao

There were still revolts and dissidence even among bolsheviks

>surely the Soviets wouldn't lie about their people's health, wealth, and general happiness
Were you actually born yesterday or is it just an extra chromosome?

>but the food was bad
no it wasn't

Yes, we were starving in USSR.
Soviet statistics are completely made up.
Even bread wasn't always available in soviet food shops, and often you'd have to wait in very long line to get something to eat.

Food riots like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novocherkassk_massacre are biggest proof about real food situation in USSR: "worker class", who was supposed to be the cherished class of soviets, was preferring to march against machine-guns and die than keep seeing their children die of starvation.

I caught you asshole! Nice try but i know you are a troll jumping from thread to thread posting that shit

Nah he lost chromosomes when his mother fell down stairs. Besides the French cuck knows nothing about war other than to surrender in 2 months.

As a man who had to grow up in SU, i forbid you to talk about SU positively.

No frog eater has the experience to do so.

>let me tell you about the quality of food in your own country
Get lost gypsy

Soy milk is low-calorie.

>Muh Commie utopia
100-fucking-million MINIMUM white christians died as a direct result of the
jewbolshevik scum. Even trolling as a commie should be punishable with a
prison sentence.

I too love a worker's paradise! Death to imperialism

empty shelves weren't there because lack of food

top source
op is a leftypol jewfaggot
sage