Normie fear poster idea

If this doesn't make normies feel threatened against blacks and muslims then i don't know what will.
what do you think? any changes needed?
lets spread this.

Pretty good desu definitely spread it on college campuses.

thank you naruto

Dont wait for peer review, just start posting them bro. Most of us only jump on board when we see keks and results, gotta start with you. Though i would either get rid of the jew part or add arabic to the poster. Naming the jew is too obvious unless its linked to muslims, more strongly than whats included.

good idea about adding in arabic.maybe even the isis logo?i figured this would loosen the control grip the jews think they have over muslims and blacks so i included them in.

Probs not the logo just some quote of theirs people would uncover from investigation.

Ideally you want them to stay up for as long as possible, including jews will trigger people to rip them down, maybe the arabic part could mention jews.

you know what you're right. the idea of the poster is to disgust normies. jews already know muslims and blacks are evil so they will try to have these taken down either way to hide the fact.

with all the black panther hijinks, liberals might buy into this unironically

too obvious

help me make it better sven

Ask yourself these questions:
>For what reason does the poster exist
>Whose interest does it promote

>normies
Neck yourself

Kill yourselves. Just sent this thread to my buddies from MSNBC.

Nazi false flags will no longer fly.

So what happens to white Asian and Latino muslims?

Oh wait I forgot the left thinks Islam is a fucking race

>unironically wants to stop people from having a logical, emotional, and natural reaction to a poster.

you are literally cancer

drop the jew will be replaced

too obvious
>normies
kill yourself. also don't start op threads, mask them a little first.

yeah i agree now

KNOW YOUR ENEMY; Antifa is a Jew run outfit that is pitting ppl against each other so the Jew run central banks and those Wall Street TBTF banks can keep robbing ppl blind.

>memeflag

change the
#blackpower
#muslimpower

to

#ETHNOPOWER

I like it a lot, bad memes can be passed as being made by immigrants, perfect.

also, maybe add a few spellingz mistakes, for pure credibility

i feel like black power and muslim power is alot scarier to everyday people.

actually, only one, very simple mistake, that is so close to being right, the left have sympathy for the effort, and turn blind eye to it. outright mistakes are not passable

oh gosh, which word should be mispelled then?

yes but you want it to be credible. ethnopower, is unity, amongst every other race. which is more workable to pass off.

just say WHITE PEOPLE YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

antifa are effete bugmen who were raised by single mothers

Did you miss "atheist" being misspelled? It's perfect the way it is

kek.
that was not on purpose.

Replace 'our God' with 'Allah' or 'Allah' PBUH'

Good start. Needs work. Too flat and blocky. No "style", ya dig? Make a second draft. Think eye-catching. What would make you stop and take a second look if you were just passing by?

fucking perfect. yeah i missed it

Bumperino good idea

I like it as well. Accelerate and shit.

Oh boy you know Asians, slavs and Latinos are not cucks like westeners? If an unity happens blacks get genocided.

you just have brothers now, put sisters in it too. their women are the most active on social media

>HEY RABBI WHATCHA DOIN'?

>let's plan a subversion tactic!
>publicly
>where people who hate us can monitor it
this didn't work with the sweden flag thing it's not going to work now

nigger and muslim
still has strong self-hate
no.

The style is good. It matches the legit, non-fake posters already up on campus saying the same thing but without irony.

interesting i never thought about bringing that up. We could also go down the route of saying something like ''we will enslave your sisters and daughters'' to make non black and muslims girls share it in disgust.

we don't need no more jinns on earth

S U B T L E

alright how is this? the arabic says ''white people your time is over''

fixed it for you

good idea, especially because blacks are retarded enough to buy into it

even better if you put a phone number on it so all the retarded blacks will call it

Always can count on a jew when it comes to jewing people with a false flag.

This is dumb. You are basically giving the left ammunition. The media would love this.

>alt-right spreading lies to make people fear black people and the Muslim community.

You're all dumb for supporting this and I wouldn't be surprised if op was a shill.

Don't need to make up bullshit. The left make so many sad and dumb shit like this anyway so why you need a bullshit one to make a point?

I fear this will only excite the cucked, self-guilt-filled masses.

Have to agree with this. This is no "it's okay to be white" where it allows the left to be seen frothing for the frothing thing it is; THAT was harmless, and everyone knew it, THIS is fearmongering that they CAN say is an attack.

exactly what part of the poster is a lie about what they are doing?
it will shock good people into being defensive, cucks will still stay cucks.

Sup Forums would be great at subverting if they didn’t make everything so obvious

You’re about as bad as the Jews at hiding who’s really behind this shit

why the fuck would OP post about jews being replaces thats antisemetic.

because muslims don't like kikes.

The antifa / israel connection should be emphasized, it'll turn muslims against them!

muslims have been against jews for 1000s of years user. they don't need our help with that.

Sure, I just wish to emphasize the Jewish - Antifa connection! Get the muzzies to beat up antifa!

>Black and Muslim
nigga, you know there is a religious law in Islam that punishes anybody who claims that the prophet was black with death. arabs will just exterminate blacks once they're in power.

cringy as fuck

Oh yes! Because an incredibly obvious troll poster is going to wake so many collage liberals up, and not drive them deeper into their hatred of conservatives!

Neck yourself before you hurt your own cause anymore!

I mean, I'd make the focus more on Illegals and Muslims, because ultimately Blacks already fucking live here, why do you want to keep people afraid of them exactly? "Refugees" can be stopped

False flagging is the lowest form of politics. Fuck off with this

user add something about how savage the white race is and why "we" need to replace them.

whites are the cause of all problems. without whites there would be no wars, no slavery, no rape, no hate, no industial exploitation.

>black and muslim
shouldnt it be: black and islamic?