Shingeki no Kyojin

Will Zeke be okay when he see the manlet in the festival?

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

are you one of those autistic retards who do not understand what a bump limit is?

>complains about something this pedantic
>calls others autistic

Huehuehue

Endgame right here, brothers.

>Huehuehue

Reiner is so handsome.

so why did you make a thread so early user?

Ugry÷

Queen of my heart

Pieck is a bully.

How buttblasted will be Zekefags after Rangako flashback where he will be shown turning kids and pregnant women into titans?

Hansamu~

well they like him because of that right?

Manlet is die.

>Anons caring about dead unamed fodder ever.

Mikasa has the cleanest, most cute and fit butt. If I was in Eren's position daily thorough sniffing procedures would be implemented to make sure it was operating at peak performance. Followed by a thorough tongue testing of course.

isayama says no one smells good in the cadets but i don't mind

Porco pls

Mikasa is just a slut, though. She acts like she has this crush on eren but she's just a cockslave who would break his heart in an instant.

>unamed fodder
>whole Springers family

Eren...

you basis?

>Springers family
who?

ep12 dub soon
*inales muffle

AM will be endgame.

Yes, unamed fodder.

Lets see some airships anons

ANNIE PLEASE STOP

Male Pieck concept art.

Who's your favorite character, least favorite character and why?

Did some info get leaked too?
Apart from Falco being Pinkman.

Endgame

EA is the grim reminder SNK fandom needs, the shitfest caused by it would be glorious.

I cute one

>"Yes, Mikasa?'"

Annee

>EA is the grim reminder SNK fandom needs, the shitfest caused by it would be glorious.
No, that's just what self inserters want. The objective bigger shitstorm would be Eren x Armin or Eren x Historia.

Eren and Reiner are my favorites. Armin and Bertolt are the worst out of the cast.

>everything I don't like is self inserting

Armin is my favourite because he is very soft and conflicted. The least favourite, I don't know Levi.

Annie stinks.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

>Eren x Armong
Do you want the fujo apocalypses?
>Eren x Historia
Only EM fags would complain.

I want anal devastation level of reaction, Annie is treated as a psychopath bitch by most of the fandom, she getting Eren, in the end, would cause everyone to be salty at best.

Most Eren shipping (outside of fujo delusions) is self inserting. And even if you disagree on that, Eren x Armin would definitely bring more assblasting than Eren x Annie.
>Do you want the fujo apocalypses?
Yes.

Could Galliard beat Eren? He's much bigger than Ymir but just as fast and armored.

>Yes.
Good boy.

>Most Eren shipping (outside of fujo delusions) is self inserting.
How can you make that claim?

Could he? In an incredibly favorable situation, maybe. A slim, slim chance.

Eren won't end up with anyone.

>Connie in the sub: "Even an idiot could figure that out"
>Connie in the dub: "Even I could figure that one out"
Such a small change makes him a different character. Why change it?

BRA deserved lives of peace and happiness.

Waifufags tend to selfinsert as the protag, only pure-waifufags want them for themselves.

Nope, but he can take out the colossal titan. He can take the heat and climb fast enough to rip Armin out.

It'd be like if a really big guy was punching a dog or something. Easy to maul if the guy is inexperienced but Eren has the upper hand here.

He's the MC of a shonen manga. They are built as fantasies for people to self insert as. I'm not judging people for doing it, but it is obvious they do. Also, the general state of the threads should be a hint
Look at things like >If I was in Eren's position
and the countless waifufags that also ship the girl they like with Eren (read:themselves).

Probably not unless there are buildings or trees around. Armong doesn't stand a chance though.

Only Reiner.

They self insert as Eren for the black hair. Waifufags are pathetic.

>He's the MC of a shonen manga. They are built as fantasies for people to self insert as.
Stopped reading there, you're retarded.

>wut is shonen XD

>published in Bessatsu shonen magazine
>not a shonen

You'll have to be more specific in what was he wrong about.

Yes, but they were born into a world where that wasn't posible. The only left to do is to try to get things right and hope for the best.

Reiner is going to die trying to prevent the same fate he had with the new generation of warriors.

With Annie, I don't know but I don't want her to have a redemption in the battlefield fighting for the Walldians. That would be pointless to her character arc and also fall in line with Armin type of thinking of "You are a good person if you help me and my cause".

You can ship Eren and Mikasa without being as pathetic as that autist (though actually bothering to ship in these threads is still fucking retarded), and the same can be said for Eren and Annie. He'll, it's less pathetic than most EMfags. Though I will disagree entirely with anyone who thinks it will happen further on in the story.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>Only EM fags would complain.
And people who like Hisu and dislike Eren.

Levi wants to be noticed by Hanji in the smartpass. It´s happening.

>glasses and an eyepatch
That looks a bit funky.

Integra Hellsing rocked it just fine.

everything

I love that picture, but I think it's sad.

Cute and true.

They are evil, user. They didn't deserve to be happy. That's why they suffered so much. It was their punishment. Bert and Annie are dead, and Reiner is depressed all the time.

Annie isn't dead and they weren't evil. They were victims of bad circumstances and told to do bad things. They were indoctrinated.

>evil
stop with that meme

>Levi wants to be noticed by Hanji in the smartpass
What? what is smartpass?
Noticed? how?
what

Elaborate.

Snk threads are particularly bad with baiting and shitposts. Aside from waifufags, does anyone here actually believe the things they post, or are you all just trying to get Yous?

I believe what I post.
Nanaba and Lynne have lovely bodies, for example.

There is no point to these threads now. They should only be made during the spoiler weeks

A ministory from various authors.
Levi helps Moblit with some bags.
>The raindrops stop falling, sunlight breaks through the clouds and shines on the awning above the two men.
>“It stopped. Let me help you”
>“Ah, captain, aren’t they heavy!?” >Taking one of the bags from Moblit, Levi steps out from under the awning, prompting Moblit without even turning around.
>“I’m in the same barracks anyway. Then Hanji will owe me a favor in the future.”
>“…. Are you sure she’ll notice you?”
>“I’ll make sure she notices even if I have to kick her ass.”
>With his back turned to hide any embarrassment, Moblit smiled.
It's just cute. LHfags just blow it out of proportion though.

I do believe Annie is the best girl and Eldian reunification is soon.

Zeke is a very naughty monkey.

This

>Annie isn't dead

That's an innacurate translation my nigga. Check the story yourself, it's even worse that that. The one who turns his back at the end because he's embarrassed is Levi.

>LHfags just blow it out of proportion though.
Geeh, you don't have canon material where Levi wants to be noticed by someone every day. In fact, this is the only time it has ever happened.

She isn't

Maybe instead of complaining about shitposting, try to make a topic to discuss?.

I believe Rico is a based captain, I actually like Eren, and that Pieck & Mina are related by blood.

>Eldian reunification
The only time they were really unified was when Ymir Fritz was alive. If hesitate to call it reunification so much as the first unification at all.

I think there is nothing to discuss. Not enough material

then go away from this threads until spoiler week.
Elaborate

>ricofag confirmed for massive delusions
What a surprise.

>That's an innacurate translation my nigga
It was done by a LHfujo.

Why even have 24/7 threads?

>bullying whofags
Isayama already bullies them enough. Just leave them to their own autistic devices.

>Elaborate
After the Titan powers split (Ymir Fritz' death) different members of her family or random Eldians started getting her powers. It's a simple case of being heroes at one point before hurrying to start infighting amongst one's own people. The Titan shifters had been in conflict for a hell of a long time before Marley started the civil war in Eldia. It's just my autism about the original poster's wording.

>massive delusions
How?

I don't even think that's ricofag but

Autists need a thread to waifufag nonstop.