> tfw no new yandere year

sad, isn't it?

Pretty sure they never were common.

Did you post in wrong thread?

it's a stupid archetype for angsty teenagers and masochists

>Did you post in wrong thread?
I don't think so.

How is Ebina a yandere?

She pulls out a knife cutter in the manga, but in the show she has a magical girl stick. Fucking censoring.

It's still weird to hold a grudge over someone that rejected your husbando, though.

I like this image

I ask the same thing. Honestly it would be nice to see at least a few anime that are like this.

they're too spooky

>dependent

isnt that that cowtit touhou girl?

Yandere a shit.

Tsundere is superior.

They are, in isekai

I want a yandere gf so I can finally feel love and then get an easy out

Yandere wouldn't kill their love interest unless there's no other choice. The text on your image isn't about yandere.

Need a yandere gf so I can finally know what it feels like to be wanted

i wish there were more good male yanderes out there.

They're hard to write properly. Most of the time it just becomes "lol she crazy" instead of being a serious contender for the ship.

i think she's cute
i wish reg would marry her but i know he wont

she's riko and the bulking robot is reg

They're not
I want a harem where all girls are yandere and they fight each other to the death while the MC is blissfully unaware

listening to yandere guy audio dramas and reading manga with stuff like that is one of the few things that gives me a warm feeling inside.

I get the exact same feeling listening to female yanderes. The thought of gwtting kidnapped and forced into a relationship sends a euphoric pulse through me, then when I snap back to reality I get depressed. It's a vicious cycle.

Because they require effort to be done right unlike most mass produced shit.

Because generally she'll force the story to revolve around her unless she's half-assed.

would be nice if this gets an anime

Can you guys suggest any good mangas with a yandere love interest?

What idiot installed that door chain lock? It's really triggering the fuck out of me.

If you think about it, who's the actual yandere here? The White Queen or Kyousuke?

Kyousuke is just tsundere.

The summoning ceremony is interesting, unfortunately the battles are boring and uninspired

Because it actually takes effort to create a good Yan and as we all know Japan and especially the LN market over there hates that

ohgod,not blueribbons

This is my greatest fear.

y-you don't like me a-user-kun?

He is fucking that right?

it was a fad in the early 2000s, I think part of the reason we don't see it as much anymore is because the archetype doesn't allow much room for character development

not this shit again.

Well she did sort of rape him by doing baby play with him while he was mindbroken for 24 hours the one time.

You have my undivided anttention.

>Hug My, my. Brother, you’re so single-mindedly focused on clinging to me like a baby. Hee hee hee. Here, you can suck at my fingertip. Ah ha ha! All I did was put some baby food on my finger, but look at you go, brother!! Loooook, look, look. There is plenty more where that came from, so there’s no hurry. Hee hee hee. Oh, it’s such a shame that this paradise only lasts 24 hours… Where should I put the baby food this time? My toes? Or my navel? Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee.

Sudenurgeformashedbananas.jpg

what's natural reaction to your children with yanderes

This is so sweet it made me cry.