yet nothings happening
Sup Forums tricked me again..

happening is over

Post comfy nuke footage

spbp

this
all the warmongering mutts should calm down

Israel more like Wasreal.

why do you say that? did they exit the emergency session?
this is gonna save bibi isn't it

>warmongering mutts
you are the one who is bombing shit in syria

That's it. This time I'll REALLY never believe you ever again pol. You're ALWAYS wrong about WW3.

NOO ITS NOT

>Expecting a Sup Forums ww3 prediction to come true
The last 4 and half million failed ones should have clued you in.

For those who need to know the truth:

There is no declaration of war

This is not ww3

One ISREAL pilot is hurt

There is nothing to see here and there won’t be digits at all, go to sleep

this, nothing will hapeen, fuck this thread i'm going back to bed

just because the syrians didnt respond to the ongoing raids.

no you fucking kike you're supposed to btfo the shiite dogs

>i'm going back to bed
do you have a script that triggers an alarm when HAPPENING is posted enough?

According to Israeli MSM:

Defense Ministry Sources say Israel doesn't want an escalation but will escalate if the Syria-Iran-Hezbollah axis decides they want too. No emergency meeting of the security cabinet has been called, the scheduled meeting for tomorrow afternoon is still on.

The IDF's volley of retaliatory strikes is over. Now we just need to wait if the Syria-Iran-Hezbollah axis decides they're going to further retaliate, in which case, war breaks out. If they decide not to, it depends on what the security cabinet decides tomorrow, but nothing happens until then.

No digits, no Syrians get fucked hans

Digits

you're a good chap, hanz.

DIGITS FOR RETALIATION

Palestine will take Israels place by the end of the summer and all living Israeli Jews will be sent to Europe.

AS A RESULT THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE AND PROSPERITY

>Mistaking sleepy posters for going to bed posters
One's a shill and the other is an user mad that no happenings. Learn the difference.

they aren't going to unless you manufacture it. they have their win and really, really don't want more war. this is your time to strike. it's not a great time, but it's the best you'll get.

NUKE SYRIA

War has not begun yet, but it will soon.

Total larper. Nothing he said couldn't be discerned from just simple observation. Why would the CIA sub contract for something that obvious when they've had decades of study into information propaganda? Do some people have a false sense of reality from too much Hollywood? Yes. Do 300+ million people have that problem? Doubtful. Not everyone is a mindless sheep, some people just watch movies and forget about them after a week and it affects them in no way.

and it could save both the zionist presidencies at the low cost of 3-4k dead goyims and a handful of gods chosen

Fucking corky milkers... thanks fag

they asked Russian immidiate intervantion, the responsible adult is going to sort it out

You seriously underestimate how absolutely retarded people can be. The average person is a complete fucking moron.

high energy is detectable. your neurons are transceivers, highest clusters are in the heart and brain, but your whole body makes a field. a source is broadcasting. love your fellow man like a son, and you will know things you arent told. meditation develops it. this is the real power in the aryan, loyalty. the opposing force to the kikes trickery.

that's nice I guess.

>tfw the final final solution has been completed and this is an Iranian Revolutionary Guard posting

and about bibi, yes it is very likely this is going to be pushed by him to cover his criminal investigations

WAR WILL HAPPEN, THERE IS NO AVOIDING IT.

that was beautiful

NO MORE DIGITS OP IS A FAGGOT

I really hope the Iranians are not stupid enough to believe they can take on - at least - Israel, the US and the Saudis and have a chance of not being destroyed in a matter of days.

I hope SHTF real soon boys

This is why I hate the jews. What you're saying implies Israel felt the shooting down of the plane was unjustified despite the fact it was flying over Syria. It's a fucking war zone and you're not welcome, if you get shot down its your fault and that doesn't give you the right to retaliate.

"We're bombing them and they shot down our plane, so we launched 12 strategic strikes in retaliation"

The Israeli warplane was the aggressor, the Syrians retaliated by shooting it down. Israel then escalated with strategic strikes. You're not the fuckin victim here jew you're the perpetrator.

I hope Iran shits down your throat.

i hope the deep state gets btfo'd

oh lord what a woman

Wowowow! Who is this semon demon?

The average person just wants to live their life without government interference. It's been that way since the beginning of time. Society is eventually going to get to a boiling point and no amount of Hollywood propaganda can avoid it. You can't rewire millennia of human nature to your whim, it will always correct itself. CIA niggers, the Jews and whomever else that think they're God are in for a rude awakening at some point.

a-are you siding with me and all hard working jews everywhere user-kun? Save me from these iranian brutes!

Joey Ramone

I fly F-14 Tomcats and can pretty much tell you....... (sorry was just landing).... yeah as I was saying this is a LARP thread. Yours truly, Doug Masters the 2nd.

you get her and her semi-absorbed-in-utero back of the head twin sister for the price of one
I'll show you all sides of my dick if that is what you mean
unironically though: I like jews, sure, what the heck. PM'd you my private email :^)

Yeah, this was actually nothing. 2 planes down and one Iranian facility at best.

It might save his ass if a war starts, but this is not a war starting right now, just some situation where everyone is showing how big of a dick they have and walk their own way after pulling their dick out.

They kind of seem like they had their win, but I doubt this is really the case.
We don't post most of the shit we do, you do understand that, right you dumb Sven?

Hey

To add; his stupid 'bread crumbs' nonsense is typical larping to string along the stupid assholes he manages to trap in his thread. Just like Q.

""iranian drone""

>Those who think it's not happening.

8 & 10 are the only ones that are not hideous.

this

Israel literelly shat its pants

was that an Iron Eagle reference

That is Gragnok the Destroyer!

apparently syria doesnt retaliate. rip happening

It's not happening you disgusting worm. I serve in this section of the IDF.

>there won’t be digits at all, go to sleep
checked

Oh Jesus Dad, will a Maverick fire if we're still on the ground?!! :)

DAMAGE CONTROLL

>Damage control
pics or BTFO

That is a Lebanese person you idiot

not happening, Sup Forums lied to me again

>We don't post most of the shit we do, you do understand that, right you dumb Sven?
I guess that could be true or not true. I know you have this intense code of secrecy about your ops, but that also means that the void can hide something or it can hide nothing. Do you have a significant history of orchestrating guerilla wars in neighbouring countries? I guess the Leb war of the 80s is an example in a way, but it led to hezbo so.. (I guess it probably did lead to some effective ethnic cleansing of palestinians too, didn't it)

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=kvpsEKSNkkA

where is the wreckage of the supposed UAV?

>think its happening
>its not happening

Have you defused the bomb?

Kek likes the strugglers, apparently.

>The plane was shot down over Kibbutz Harduf in the Jezreel Valley

>Jezreel valley
>Syria

Jezreel valley isn't even in the Golan or another disputed area, it's been within Israeli borders since 48. And it's pretty deep within Israeli territory.

Digits confirm.
Wish I could drink a stein with ya.

There is no correlation between intelligence and loyalty. Dogs might not like that they have a owner, doesn't mean that they're going to be getting tenures at an Ivy league college anytime soon.

Dear Mr. Isreal please stop bombing countries your not at war with please

I've really got nothing to post, same goes for you.
There were worse "happenings" before, you just don't know about most of them. If a F16 wasn't taken down you wouldn't know of this at all, it's only public because citizens saw a plane dropping in our north, and the anti-aircraft missiles got inside our territory as well.

> I know you have this intense code of secrecy about your ops, but that also means that the void can hide something or it can hide nothing.
Using this properly is what gives us edge in so many scenarios and wars. We can do a lot and you could suspect or not, but can't really tell for sure if we did it or not.

I'n signed on a lot of security forms to not say shit, but I can tell you that there were attacks that you didn't know about that took down important people that fight against our country and Israel was to blame publicly (if it went public) but we won't admit and you can't really link us besides yelling "THE JEWS DID THIS", or things weren't published and you will never hear of it.

Old meme Pedro, get your humor updated to modern times please.

Probably within our hold, it was taken down over Israeli territory.

Yes.

pls give us more infos user

No one cares, you are going to die soon

Israeli here, just heard some f-18s fly by my apartment. Is this for real?

Yeah, like I believe that. You muslims always just talk and talk and you do no shit against israel or jews, but instead attack us goys. It seems to me like you're in league with the kikes.

>I'n signed on a lot of security forms to not say shit, but I can tell you that there were attacks that you didn't know about that took down important people that fight against our country and Israel was to blame publicly (if it went public) but we won't admit and you can't really link us besides yelling "THE JEWS DID THIS", or things weren't published and you will never hear of it.

9/11 confirmed mossad job

Polish Death Camps

>Using this properly is what gives us edge in so many scenarios and wars. We can do a lot and you could suspect or not, but can't really tell for sure if we did it or not.
it's an impressive piece of consistent discipline, I'll grant you that.
>but I can tell you that there were attacks that you didn't know about that took down important people that fight against our country
I imagine, but I don't think that turns the tide agains the shia horde.

>where is the wreckage of the supposed UAV?
Vaporized

>the How Dare You? gambit
kek

I fapped 4 times today with my onahole. It was a good day

WWIII is here since 9/11 2001 dont you get the notice ?!

Dogs aren't self aware, humans are. You can't domesticate humans, no matter how hard you try.

Kikes and CIA niggers are destined to find this out the hard way.