Why do women rely so heavily on advice from others...

why do women rely so heavily on advice from others? i feel like women make most major decisions in their life based on the consensus of their friends.

Because they are like that.

Even female mices suffer more from social isolation.

They fear picking wrong, so let someone else pick for them, that way if it doesn't work out they have someone else to blame.
Women are terrible at introspection and self improvement.

>mices

Their minds are always in the present. They can't understand the future. This is why if you (confidently) explain something to a woman, even if it's a lie, she'll believe it.

They do whatever they want because they're naturally extremely myopic creatures unless they come from a slut-shaming household or culture

He's a wop, leave it out.

why doesn't she want her children to go to school with niggers and spics?

youre right
its like when women decide to get pregnant as soon as their friends do

...and married, and divorced, and everything else.

Even "professional" women do this in the workplace. It doesn't matter if the solution doesn't work, as long as they all agreed on it it's ok.

90% of women really should just stay home

Women are obsessed with trends and fitting in.

Women are like a hivemind, they work in groups

holy fuck I didn't know women make the face as well.

This

has anyone come up with a reason that soygoys do this?

I'm female and I rely more on whatever will benefit me more than social trends. I'm in the 1st percentile for agreeableness.

I don't care about the group if the group will make it worse for me. I will work with the group if the group makes it better for me.

Opening your mouth like that is a gasp. Heterosexual men don't gasp. Women and faggots gasp as a dick slides inside them.

yeah, women are far more gullible than the government and business tells us. That's of course, because they want to keep that secret to themselves!

It's simple OP.

Women are retarded, with low IQs. The literal only thing that matters to them is social approval and in our shitty society of man hating and cuntish whore promotion, all the approval is based toward making terrible choices with a chicken coop of clucking imbeciles behind them, reinforcing their bad choices.

>I'm female
stopped reading right there. tits and time stamp now.

that's sexist, you should apologise

Evolution coupled with social engineering.

Women are genetically programmed to play things safe in the interest of both having higher odds of attracting a mate, and to increase the likelihood of surviving to bear children. This of course can be overwritten or at least mitigated through promotion of positive societal norms, but post-sexual (((liberation))) culture has seen the promotion of the exact opposite. Women are now taught that there's no benefit to long-term decision making, as even if they fuck up, it's never their fault (unless of course they go against the driving leftist narrative that pushes this nu-feminism). This has turned 90% of women into literal children.

Conversely, evolution has taught men that they have to work to get with a woman. Whether that be through feats of bravery, assertiveness, power, or even violence. This too has been subverted in the last half-century with the pushing of the narrative that anything masculine is either gay or undesirable to females - hence the rise of nu-males.

We're being played off against each other so we can't form a united front or form stable families, and thus communities.

Women are meant to be followers and men are meant to be leaders.

Look what happens when women try to lead themselves and men stop being leaders. Feminism, "don't shame me cause I slept with 200 mem that's what my friends all do" etc

It's very rare these days but if you see a husband and wife in a good relationship, the woman isn't batshit insane like all the single moms out there, because she relies on her husband

>tfw the only gud female leaders in history were ones that were heavily conservative

google "fear grimace". Its an omega male trait.

Because they are

-more impressionable
-more gullible
-more docile
-more obedient
-rarely leaders, almost always followers
-more likely to hold religious beliefs because that's what society told them
-more afraid of taking risks
-unable to own their decisions and be responsible for them
-gregarious like sheep, because they only feel safe in bigger numbers or next to an alpha male

their survival relies on the social structure
they cant provide for themselves nor defend themselves, they need manpower to do that and the only thing that secures manpower to wipe off their butts is social constraints
so they're master at applying social pressure
so they spend most their energy trying to work the social order without which they would die in a day

also they're a hivemind controlled by the cosmic womb

almost a different species

feminine penises dont count

yeah nice way to avoid the whole issue that a female is much more dependent upon the group than a male is

They don't want responsability for their actions

>women relying on advice from others
this is a serious problem in almost 100% of cases

>Why do women rely so heavily on advice from others?
Hive mind mentality

Honestly its not just women these days. Most people I interact with are incapable of independent thought. Critical thinking and decision making skills have been lost to whole generations of “educated” people.