Wait...you guys are actually against abortion rights for women?

Abortion is not a right. Close your legs if you don't want kids.

You actually want to spend eternity in hell?

Your mother should've aborted you.

I'm all for abortion rights.
As long as I'm free to use them as well.

I'm against rights for women.

I'm OK with abortions because there are a lot of nog babies out there.

Only against aborting healthy White babies.

Abortion is murder. Subhumans commit murder. Pretty simple

Hey get all the abortions you want, but I shouldn't have to chip in for them.

wait...... is this another shit slide thread to discuss things that have been discussed for years?

Pro being a more responsible human

No, actually, I'm for financially subsidized abortions for blacks.

I'm against government spending on, and cultural endorsement of abortions.

no. just against its frivolous usage. more a cultural concern.

You have condoms if you dont want to get your partner pregnant. But no you would rather kill another human rather than have protected sex...

Abortion was a ploy pushed by feminist lobbyistsin the 60s and 70s to undermine the traditional family and to give women insurance for birth control failure so that they can have sex with numerous partners(roastieism)

I'm for aborting niggers

At first I was unsure on abortion.
Then I was leaning more against it.
But then, I looked at the types of women who get abortions, and I am now all for it.

Ideal ethical solution would be to transplant the unborn child into a growth tank, but the technology isn't there, yet.

A child has a right to life, but do they have the right to live inside someone else without their consent?

they can have an abortion only if they admit they're killing a human.

Also if abortion isn't murder, then punching pregnant women in the stomach should only be assault.

I just feel like there should be a limit to how many you can have over the course of your life. If it's from a rape then it's understandable. Otherwise you have 1 "get of out baby free" card.

It's not fucking birth control, use condoms.

Liberals fucking HATE Mike Pence for trying to pass a 20 week abortion ban. Some might think 20 weeks is pretty early on in a pregnancy, but then you realize that is the 5 month mark. There is basically a fully grown baby at that point and can live out of the womb on its own. Women have had 5 fucking months to abort the little fucker at that point. There is no reason why a ban on abortions past 20 weeks is too conservative or restrictive.

Interestingly, some pregnancies can fly under the radar all the way up until they give birth. One day, they think they need to take a massive dump and a baby pops out of them. It's actually a pretty tragic scenario because they don't stop consuming things that could harm the baby and babies born under such conditions are very frequently abandoned in the panic.