Is outdoor racist??

Can I learn to love the great outdoors – or is that just 'white people stuff'?

Put the cold, rain and Brexit voters to one side, and the great outdoors are a beautiful gift

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/feb/02/learn-love-great-outdoors-or-just-white-people-stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/feb/02/learn-love-great-outdoors-or-just-white-people-stuff?espv=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think our urban youth would be much better behaved if they had those moments, growing up, where they'd just go onto the lake to learn how to J-stroke, caught their first fish, hiked up a mountain or stalked some deer.

Some of my best childhood memories were of camping and things like that and I don't think I'd be the same person, otherwise. It puts your place in the world into perspective and it teaches you important life skills like planning ahead.

Is this a joke lmao? This shit is coming full circle, it’s borderline parody. No, the outdoors is white people stuff, niggers don’t have the capability of appreciating nature.

>camping
we cannot camping because white people making a lot of polution in our country

>Can I learn to love the great outdoors – or is that just 'white people stuff'?
Your kind is more suited to the 'Urban Wilderness".
You only have to fear Toilet Witches while taking a dump.

Just imagine all the spirits that would surround you if you tried to take a shit in the woods.
p.s. You can't buy Drakkir Noir in the woods.
No white wimmin, either.

Maybe it wouldn't be such a problem when you go camping in india if the the indians themselves chose to defecate in the loo?

Bullshit. There are plenty of places with low population densities across your country. The entire thing is speckled with wildlife sanctuaries. White people didn't fill the Ganges with shit, corpses and every pollutant known to man, you and yours did. How the hell are you going to improve a damned thing about your country if you can't take responsibility for it?

If your IQ is too low, there is no amount of camping that will teach that person to think ahead or plan.

>How the hell are you going to improve a damned thing about your country if you can't take responsibility for it?
how the hell are we going to fix my country if white people keeping us down?

just white people stuff, sorry

1947 called. It said you were a dumbass.

>how the hell are we going to fix my country if white people keeping us down?
>Toilets are raciss!

"HELO, and Welcome to Microsoft Tech Support!"
Is no way to introduce yourself as a free nation.
"Would you want to fuck my third sister for only $19.95?"

Knock it off, Pajeet.

You sound like the blacks in South Africa blaming everything on the apartheid government

>Taking a shit in the woods
>Baby brown bear trots up to you

Okay Ranjeep Poojami, that's a step too far bring me a plate of hygienically prepared butter chicken, chop chop!

That's only scary if you turn your head and see their mother on the opposite side.

>>Taking a shit in the woods
>>Baby brown bear trots up to you

>finish shitting
>bury it
wonder why Pajeet is still watching you
Deport the fuck out of Pajeet and his 68 cousins
Shit in the woods in comfort again.

>this is what shitskins actually believe

God I love being white, living rent free in the hearts and minds of every poo. Every minute of every day you are reminded you are not white, never will be, and you will always be a 3rd world monkey grasping at the ivory tower with your feces caked paws.

>LOOK SOME CLICKBAIT
>I KNOW, ILL SPREAD IT AROUND
>I SURE SHOWED THEM

>3rd world monkey grasping at the ivory tower with your feces caked paws.
Unlike poo's, niggers can be beaten hard enough to learn to deliver pizza.

>or is that just 'white people stuff'?

So is The Guardian just being racist and calling all black people "House Niggers"? That's what it reads like to me.

My girlfriend is black. Not a bit black, not Beyonce black, but full on big watermelon smile and weirdly textured hair black. 5'11 of Cayman womanhood.

She's given hiking a go, but she hates it. We did the Yorkshire three peaks and she was just miserable throughout. The Brecon Beacons were just nightmare mode for her. She's not unfit, just not suited to that kind of weather. It's something I like to do on my own, or with a very small list of like minded people, so I'm not that bothered but it would have been nice if she had enjoyed it.

Can't ski, either. Two weeks in Warth and she couldn't stop falling over. Based on that I'm unwilling to take her mountaineering, because she'd probably die. I've done a few dive courses and when we went to visit her family I was diving on my own or with other whiteys, because they really aren't interested. I don't know if their lack of interest comes from a lack of capability or the other way around, but they're not into it.

Try canoeing. Put her in front and you go in the back (unless you like spinning in circles).

Are these people retarded?

She's a non-swimmer.

I had considered cycling. She's a good runner (who would have thought) and plays ladies football, but I can't join in with that and the former isn't really adventurous given that she's unwilling to run outside of road or track.

yup, no touchy

Stay in your designated streets, the countryside is for decent white people and their dogs.

yes

You mean having time for self reflection?

Indeed, that is white people stuff. Stay in your cities.

How can you not like the outdoors?????

REEEEEEE

i hope so, i hope bears kill niggers more

>non-swimmer
Jesus Christ. Get her to a fucking pool. STAT.

I love going hiking, camping, trekking in the woods: makes me glad to be alive, brings me closer to God, tightens the bonds with my true friends.
I do not care if you are white or not, everyone should learn to appreciate the majesty of the outdoors and relish in spending a few days every few months "lost" in them.

Among other things, yes.
I knew a guy who would take "problem children" out hunting. They'd go there talking about shootin' gats and how hard they were, cry after killing their first doe and then return a more mature person.

>Some of my best childhood memories were of camping and things like that and I don't think I'd be the same person, otherwise. It puts your place in the world into perspective and it teaches you important life skills like planning ahead.

This. Whilst I'm by no means an accomplished outdoorsman - I don't like fish so I've never learned to fish, I've never hunted or cleaned an animal, my father DID take my siblings and I camping several times a year when we were children, and it taught us about living with what we had, managing our resources, and of course, to appreciate the beauty of the world.

>My girlfriend is black. Not a bit black, not Beyonce black, but full on big watermelon smile and weirdly textured hair black.
>She's given hiking a go, but she hates it.

It's a bit odd that niggers hate nature so much, camping, hiking, all of it.
Yet left to their own devices, their entire 60,000 year existence is akin to a long camping trip, with no one inventing a tent, a sleeping bag, or a water filter.

They never invented firearms either, even though they take great delight in killing each other.

Niggers are a race with no future, and no past.
And that's just the way they like it.

>Can I learn to love the great outdoors – or is that just 'white people stuff'?
It's just not subhuman stuff. If you are a disgusting, smelly brown retard your presence alone ruins the beauty of nature.

Fuck off this is not real

Same here...damn, these are some good feels. I loved doing that so much that many times I spent a whole day in the woods by myself, telling my parents I was going out to meet with my friends (we live on the outskirts of a small town). I'd pack my bag with food and a good book, walk for a few hours until the sun was on its zenith and rest under a tree, reading and eating my lunch, then walk a few more hours in the fields before coming back home. I spent most of my early teen years doing that...together with all the excursions I had with my father and siblings.

Well, not a lot of blacks into bushcraft

Jews, Niggers, Chinks, Poos, Spics, etc. Deep down they know they are the cause of their own misery. They know whites are superior. They desperately wish they were white. Every moment of every day.

But since they can't be white they want to destroy those who are because they are a reminder of what the shitskins will never have. Like a child with an inferior toy or a jealous ex-girlfriend. If they can't have it, they want it destroyed so nobody can have it.

This is the truth. Remind the shitskins of it every chance you get. The truth completely destroys them.

>taking a negress into a boat or trying to teach her how to swim

Subtle, Canadian, very subtle.

I legitimately consider swimming to be an essential life skill.
Our planet is mostly covered in water and we need it to fucking live. If you are of able mind and body and don't know how to swim, your parents fucked up.

Looks more like she's just not into walking.

Why is it always the mutts who post ignorant meme shit like that?

>t. El Ogro de Las Americas

>White people keeping us down
They left 70 years ago...

>fling shit at bear
>have a laugh

It's very real, actually. GG, minorities, afraid of fucking nature.
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/feb/02/learn-love-great-outdoors-or-just-white-people-stuff?espv=1

I'm willing she has spent almost her entire existence with some sort of head cover.
(roofing or cloth or some shit, not actual hats)

I'd give her the top of the line in camping gear and enough food for a month, then come back out to sweep up her sun-bleached bones in a week or so.

> Based on that I'm unwilling to take her mountaineering, because she'd probably die.
Take her mountaineering user. You'll be doing Britain a favor

Literally this.
>go camping, hiking, or any other outdoors activity
>breathe fresh air, feel the sun, listen to the wind and water
>something is crashing through the brush, hacking and heaving
>a "vibrant cultured doctorate-holding person of color" bursts through the undergrowth, covered head to toe in thistles, embedded thorns, and insect bites; loudly complaining about no wi-fi while waving around their Obama phone
>pack my shit and leave

Even beaches suck now, because they just throw their wrappers and shit everywhere.
WHY DID YOU COME TO THE BEACH TO EAT FUCKING McDONALD'S?! REEEEEEEEEE!! PICK UP YOUR SHIT! IS THAT A FUCKING BABY IN THE GARBAGE CAN?!?!

Only rural retards 'like the outdoors' and that is really saying something. Not even suburbanites are fond of outdoor life.

>Not even suburbanites are fond of outdoor life.

You're a fucktard.

I grew up in the urban periphery, not even truly suburban due to nogs. Worked in IT for years under fluorescent lighting. I love the fucking outdoors. Dropped out of corporate to get a science degree with massive amounts of field work. Plan on working on BLM land in Wyoming.

Only wastes of air can't into nature. Literally neck yourself, suburban faggot. Outdoors is GOAT.

>Can I learn to love the great outdoors
NO STAY IN YOUR GHETTOS AND STOP RAPING OUR CHILDREN YOU FILTHY STINKING MOHAMMEDS.
10th Crusade when ?

What did he mean by this?

Fucking Nature Every Fuck Day
we has to be strong to survive in a world. to be strong is to grab a nature and beat fuck it. you gotta strength to beat it one hand

You're supposed to always leave the area in AT LEAST as good a condition as when you found it. If you can be arsed to carry your cans of food/drink to the spot, you can be arsed to carry the significantly lighter empties back.

Hell, if you set up a tent, you're supposed to move it every couple days to not kill all the plants and shit under it.