Streaming>downloading

Other urls found in this thread:

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/216093
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not watching moeshit>Watching Moeshit

>not waching anime and shitposting on Sup Forums > waching anime and shitposting on Sup Forums

dumb sagiriposter

How can you stream something without downloading it? You have some magical bandwidth fairy?

Fine convince me then, name me the disadvantages of downloading and the advantages of steaming compared to it.

クソスレ

if you want to check if a new anime is good, streaming is faster than downloading.

also I dont know where you live but if you are being caught having pirated anime you will be in big trouble

streamin in 1080, I see no difference with the downloaded version if it is not the bluray version

So the only ""real"" advantage is that you can quickly skim over a show to see if it's shit or not instead of actually watching it?

It still doesnt mean streaming > downloading.

Fuck off you're making us Sagiri gentleman look bad.

sagiri a shit, and so are you

>stating the obvious
Everyone knows torrenting is a meme, user.

>all these small hints and memes
p good

Can't tell if this is better or worse than FBI posting.

retard > autism

Fuck off sagiri
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/216093

good times

even 1080p streams look worse than downloaded files

I actually enjoy streaming too, the blurry effect you get makes thing seem smoother and leaves more space to fill in with your own imagination

There's literally no difference here though?

They added a camera effect and corrected the colors to match the scene a lot better on the streaming version, it also adds a radial blur effect that makes it seem more cinematic.

>Gay sex with HATS ON
Every time

Its a shame a lot of anons forget this then trying to pay homage

you can achieve the same affect by simply applying vaseline to your eyes

A classic for the ages.

spring>summer

Streaming is Currently better than Downloading is cause you dont always have to wait for Torrents, it doesn't take up HDD space. You can always find your backlog as well.

God I want to cum on her face

>Poorfag detected
I can download a 1080p mkv file in 57 seconds

Where the fuck do you think streaming sites get those files from. Look at the file names, they will be from a torrent or other download sites.

Maybe if youre american, nowhere else though. Why you ask? Because most anime arent licensed outside of Japan and the US and the Japanese dont care if foreigners pirate their stuff. Thats why you can even torrent anime in Germany and no one gives a shit, simply because outside of a few hand picked one none of them are actually licensed.

3!

>all this fuss over watching 20 minute commercials

LOL

>watching anime

>if you want to check if a new anime is good, streaming is faster than downloading.
you do know that you can start watching before the download finishes, right?
>also I dont know where you live but if you are being caught having pirated anime you will be in big trouble
i don't think anyone cares about pirated chinese cartoons. movies on the other hand will probably give you trouble.

>there are people in Sup Forums who can't download a 1080p, 20 minutes long, mkv file under 30 seconds

>you do know that you can start watching before the download finishes, right?
Thats the biggest load of horseshit you clowns keep spouting. Unless you download via XDCC which, lets be real, hardly anyone here does, torrent files with missing parts will always have important fragments missing even if the shitty file sits at 90% competition.

あ!

Where is the best download site ohter than torrent.

enable sequential download, at least for the first files.
>but it's bad for the swarm!
if the torrent has literally 2 seeds, yeah, sure. it isn't a problem with well seeded ones, and, as long as you aren't a asshole and seed after downloading, it shouldn't matter.

del

>No choice of subs
>Either pay for subscription, or go on a site that has adblocker detection
>Crushed solid colors
>1080p video compressed to lower than 480p quality
>No screenshot tool
>Buffer to rewind, fast forward, or rewatch an episode
>Hardsubbed

There are 0 advantages.

>easier
>faster
>no way that you get a virus on uncle's desktop
>tfw live in a non-anglo country and have full 1080p subbed episodes with no loading time

It's not like I care what you do user, but it's just more convenient for me that way

Getting Pussy>Posting on Sup Forums all day

Might have to pop back out for another round

What streaming sites do you use?

Streaming may be faster for one episode, but it's crazy slower for a series.
There is no freaking way you will get a virus torrenting anime. It will never happen.

Also, that 1080p, isn't true 1080p because of the low bitrate from streaming sites. It doesn't matter if you have Google fiber, the video quality is always going to be compressed.

>you are being caught having pirated anime you will be in big trouble

>Streamfag
>Eromangafag
Pure pottery.

These are the same eromanga posters that will claim it's the aots

Oh shit

Seriously, did someone outside of Japan ever get into trouble because he was torrenting an anime episode?

Only if you live in Texas

Why Texas?

Which I don't do, so good for me