White woman allows Kang to live with her because he had nowhere to stay

>White woman allows Kang to live with her because he had nowhere to stay.
>He rapes her three daughters (14,14,12 years old) and impregnates all of them
>Only one child is aborted because other pregnancies were discovered too late
>White roastie, now as a grandmother has to take care of her daughters two babies

Welcome to Wakanda cracka!

Link: wlwt.com/article/female-garbage-truck-driver-challenges-traditional-gender-roles/16810236

Other urls found in this thread:

cmjornal.
wlwt.com/article/man-who-impregnated-3-sisters-aged-12-and-14-sentenced-on-rape-charges/16810865
city-data.com/city/Youngstown-Ohio.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9F00B7Mw2wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hot if true

>garbage truck driver
>is human garbage

4 lives ruined by 1 nig.

I’d be impressed by the efficiency if he wasn’t an animal.

It's. only.considered rape because of age of consent laws. They all wanted his BBC to pump them full of seed. Black men are just sexually superior.

I wonder if he was fucking the mother too.

now he will have an entire house of white pussy at his service..

hot

This post is proof that black men are pedophiles

Pedophile

#WelcomeToWakanda
This is a great hashtag/meme

Pedophile

>White woman allows Kang to live with her
>pays toll
It's like universe itself sends disloyal skanks down the gutter. Is there anything else as consistent as Toll?

>I wonder if he was fucking the mother too.
Obviously, like a true king T'Challa.

you sure like to throw that word out

>black man raped three children
>this is news
How far we have fallen.

Why wouldn't that be news?

PLANET OF THE RAPES

Black "men"

Good fucking riddance. A shitty capeshit movie shouldn't be near a 100%, when movies like Donnie Darko, Fight Club, LOTR, Good Will Hunting, Inception etc. exist. I hate critics.

Like you loli/shota loving pedos wouldn't do the same.

burn the coal pay the toll

Critics btfo

Link is fake,sage die nigger

You didn't sage, retard.

typical southern retard

fake and gay
does nobody check the link anymore?
saged

Uhh ohh missed a space better go find my pet nigger to fix it

Link says nothing about what op said. I'm the retard... Okay kys

kek
how can this even be true?

>two 14 year old daughters

t-twins?

It's a real story.
>Pedophile rapes three little sisters and gets them pregnant
cmjornal. pt/mundo/detalhe/pedofilo-viola-tres-irmas-menores-e-engravida-as?
ref=Bloco_CMAoMinuto

Hope he gets raped and beaten to death in jail

Lynch the nigger.

>HURR DURR NIGGER SAVAGE
Meanwhile, in user's fap folder
>pic related
Y'all just jelly because homeboy got a couple extra slices of that good ole American pie

Our semen are virile. Unlike weak white men it's guaranteed white women will be impregnated as their wombs never tasted the greatness of a better race

Dupe dabs, I am ashamed. It isn’t news because no one should be surprised by a nigger committing crime, least of all raping people,who attempted to help them.
May as well report the Sky is blue.

>victoria ottomanelli
Literal turk

He engineered a future scientist and a mathematician.

My bad indeed, here is the proper link:

wlwt.com/article/man-who-impregnated-3-sisters-aged-12-and-14-sentenced-on-rape-charges/16810865

Proof that she was white?

Sorry, I've copied a wrong link. Here is the proper one: Yes twins.

top kek

THIS.

I work at a pet store and most of our customers are white. Today a pack of 3 niggers came into the store and made a huge scene:

HURR DIS A OCTOPUS? no, it’s a fucking loach.

HURR LOOK IS THIS FISH DEAD? no, observe it for more than 4 seconds before you scream that out.

They are loud, they probably stole shit, they are INCOMPATIBLE. THEY NEED TO BE EXCLUDED FROM MY SOCIETY.

Yes because he is a paedophile

>black people in a pet store
I don’t believe you

They were probably looking for chimpanzee food for their newborn nigglet.

Did you go to MIT?

I've seen it before, they were probably looking for something for the niglets to neglect then eventually kill.

If Larry Nassar got 200 years, then this guy should get 1000+ years. But I have a feeling this guy will be out in a few.

Realistically, that's what you get for being fucking retarded.

women are insane. once more.

Proof that the victims are White?
Seems a Black-on-Black crime

Holy shit America, how are your women fertile at age 12? Do they put some fucked up shit in your food or something?

none. Op is baiting.

Blacks aren't known for taking in strangers though.

How was Harvey Weinstein so late to the scene?

Saw similar on local NEW ENGLAND News. They(nog) were stealing expensive fish. Actually put fish in underwear and left store. Food?Pets? Who knows. Probably tried to Fuck it first.
Fucking animals in a pet store . Pffft

You really are an idiot if you think crimes like this only happen in a mixed race relationship. Really - really dumb.

H W Y T E
W O M E N

Yeah but this is quite a low

>Nigger goes to home
>impregnates 2 lolis (TWINS), ANOTHER loli, and fucks the roastie mom

it's like the plot of a fucked up hentai

Are we sure the mother and daughters aren't also black?

>12-14
>loli
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Nice imagination there faggot
There is no such story

Checked. lol

this

this guy was homeless. how the hell do you bring a homeless black guy into your house with THREE daughters?

>MUH DICK

Okay because I can remote view, I can see that the mother was black

Daily reminder that nigger women give their bucks hall passes to taint White women with their inferior nigger genes.
Daily reminder that rates of child abuse, rape, and incest are far higher in the nigger community.
Daily reminder that jews use niggers as a biological weapon against the White man. Removing the jew is the first step toward a solution.

Ok Tyrone

OP is fake news, nowhere in the article does it say they were a white family. Fucking dumb ass slavnigger piece of shit, you can't even get the links or your fake story right.

By the gods...

city-data.com/city/Youngstown-Ohio.html

According to the data that city is majority non white so it's probable it was not a white family. We'll never know though.

꧁꧂

>now he will have an entire house of white pussy at his service
By the photo he's got an even bigger house of butt door blasting waiting for him.
Black on black lovin

fell for the feels. time to shoot myself

Sup Forumstards jerk it to cartoon kiddies. Black men actually get to fuck the real deal with their BBC.

Of course she is white. Black people are not altruistic, how often do you hear about niggers adopting white/asian child or inviting a Somalian to live with them? Only white people are this naive to let a stranger live under their roof out of a good heart.

so what is the point of obeying the law, working your guts out to get a career to support a family when for much less effort you can do what this fellow did and be rewarded with carrying on his genes

If anyone needed a guide as to which movie review sites aren't leftist propaganda outlets, black panther coverage is a great thing.

white woman are retarded , live on a bubble and are the ones pushing for the destruction of western civilization.
Forget about muh jews , muh marxist , every indoctrination is done by white woman in schooling , every degenerate trend pushed by them , all collectivism , the refugee crisis as a way to raise the price of pussy , we can go for days but it´s the truth.

So you don't need to go to jail for 27 years

Jail, the bong's ultimate fear.

Thank you. I just had such a flash of rage that I did my one rep max bench press and it felt like lite weight. Searched it at the daily mail and looked at the comments. Why is no one saying the FUCKING OBVIOUS he is a braindead nigger like 90% of their kind and should be shoot with the rest.

That is because white women are importing allies against their actual enemies, which are white men.
I am fairly certain they would rather be gangraped by muzzies or negroes than become a traditional housewife.

FBI statistics say this is false. Prove me wrong. Pro Tip: You can't.

None of this is true. Sage these "make white men look like cucks" and "develop a pedophile cuck fetish" threads. These are all tricks and lies to make people angry by poking at clear insecurities.

Estrogen in the water from birth control piss also whatever else the government slips in there along with fluoride.

He posted the wrong link idiot. This is not this meme flag guy whose stories always end in a deformed after.

Girls hit puberty because their body fat percentage. A girl that starts off early is usually an obese child. It has nothing to do with hormones.

Black sperm kill white germs.

Higher body fat percentage leads to higher hormone levels brainlet.

wouldn't be surprises if the dumb slut knew what was going on but was so unattractive that they knew they would never get anyone else so turn a blind eye

There is no proof that the family was white. These threads are made specifically to target the insecurities of white men in western countries. Sage these threads.

No shit. I was referring to the people who are implying that added estrogen is causing little girls to start puberty. It has to do because they are fat.

Cringe worthy video here about #metoo and toxic masculinity. Thumb it down.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9F00B7Mw2wE

Enough of this nonsense. I don't care about those stupid fucking videos.

Germanbro is onto something here. Women are constantly shit-testing men in their pursue for a best mate, this happens both on micro and macro (national) level. Women has no loyalty, if there is a band of invaders attacking village female is always in a win-win situation. If her current tribe emerges victorious its fine because she made a right choice by staying with them, if the attackers win its good too because she was mistaken as to a strength of her current partners and now she will has a chance to mate with a more successful males. Therefore the interest of a women is to always confront their men against the other men, to lead them to a conflict. That's what we are observing all over the white countries women are doing their job, except the white men have been told not to fight, whereas what they should do is to repeal the invaders in the most brutal and violent manner.

Here is the proper link, sorry.