Ways to become a Jew

We're all familiar with the most common ways:
>Being born to a Jewish mother
>Marrying a born Jew and then converting
But are there less common ways to become Jewish?
>Marry a Jew
>Be a Zionist
Since many in the alt-right are either Jewish, married to Jews, and/or Zionists, can we call the alt-right a "Jewish" movement at this point -- are people like pic related technically part of the tribe at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/siteinfo/therightstuff.biz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he isn't zionist tho

and he keeps making money from subscriptions, stay mad

Fuck off, kike. Take your divide and conquer elsewhere

not an argument, but you are welcome to try harder

Thinking we are going to fall for this. Go away disinfo shill.

>we

still theres no proof, these are random images

should I read Sage by James Mayonaise and kill my mailman?

You’re fucking retarded. There’re exactly two ways: be born to a Jewish mother or have an Orthodox conversion. Marriage has nothing to do with it not does any other fucking thing.

>he isn't zionist tho
He supports the existence of Israel, prove me wrong.
>inb4 you can't
Stay mad paypig.

>Thinking we are going to fall for this
You fell for a guy married to a kike LARPing as 1488, what WON'T you fall for?

should I read Sage?

oy vey, we can't trust any kind of leader or speaker my fellow white people! never organize, trust no one!

You should disprove the claim that Mike supports the existence of the Jewish ethnostate, paypig.

>if I don't keep following a kike there won't be a movement, we need kikes to be white nationalists, OY VEY!

((Baked Alaska))
Israel shill x100%

No his opinion is he doesnt give a fuck about israel and fuck them because they still oppose us.

Enochs opinion is if jews aren't going to support white nationalism because israel then hes not going to support them either. Advocate for whites and white interests instead of abstract political moralities

how about you show us your big outlet that fights with zionists, then we can talk

>No his opinion is he doesnt give a fuck about israel
False. He supports the existence of Israel.
>Enochs opinion is if jews aren't going to support white nationalism because israel then hes not going to support them either.
Prove it.

>I'm going to keep following a jew because he's famous
the absolute state of TRS

Literally like one of the most recent shoah hw addressed this specifically. Go look it up

alexa.com/siteinfo/therightstuff.biz
how does that make you feel? how does that make you feel they make enough money to stop working?

>I'm gonna stay mad, because I'm a loser
no problem

Go fuck more goats aziz.

>Go look it up
No, you link it if it really exists.

>how does that make you feel?
Like white people might be too dumb to save at this point.

the non countries arrived, I see

they are making a lot of money, how much are you making?

Second half of TDS 251 I think from memory

as soon as you will prove him, he will move the goalpoasts, don't bother

>But are there less common ways to become Jewish?
Faking it, adopting a false persona. List Goldberg as the maiden name for your mother on various forms.
Nobody needs to know the truth.
Say 'oi', and various other Jewish expressions.
Wear thick glasses to draw attention away from distinct facial features like nose and jaw.
Don't do anything during the Jewish Sabbath, tell people you can't make it if it's saturday or late friday.

Be careful. Jew Fraud is strictly forbidden. They usually won't do any verification until you make it to the higher levels. They hate this if they find out you are a phony because they invested a lot of time and effort into helping and elevating you.

What's with that particular choice of meme flag?

>Jews are making money often dumb goyim
And the world keeps turning.

Just link a clip with the time code, i'm not digging through random episodes for where Mike flip flops on israel.

>he will move the goalpoasts
kind of like being white nationalist until your kike wife is revealed, then becoming "mostly-white" nationalist?

LOL dumb fucks

>What's with that particular choice of meme flag?
what's with that partical choice of being mad?

>And the world keeps turning.
and you keep being poor

more like Nupol-TRS, they hate "stormfags" more than the kikes do

why are you dissing your own countrymen? you amerishits are mixed anyway, pointing at other americans being mutts is pretty lame

If by “non” you mean the V4 that’s going to block your would-be invasion. Keep it up mohammedan. You’re about three more acid attacks, two knifings, and one driving-into-traffic away from black uniforms, house-to-house roundups, and work camps.

>being mad
Why aren't YOU mad about Mike LARPing as 1488 while married to a kike?

>you amerishits are mixed anyway
Show us your flag.

>V4 that’s going to block
you will get bribed with some concessions from the EU or overruled. Also refugees don't want to go to poor viseshitholes. Sad truth.

Another useless white nigger that thinks he’d be king of fucksville if it weren’t for the Jews.

why would I? people aren't born with a set of beliefs, it's that simple

so you can cast pointless adhoms, since you have nothing else to say?

There are groups that receive overwhelming support from Sup Forums, such as NRM.

Nice try tariq. That shit didn’t fly with Poland or Hungary. Brussels couldn’t overrule a circlejerk. Of course you think V4 are shitholes: our women are independent, we don’t let you fuck goats, we don’t let you marry children, and there are either no mosques at all or very few in very specific places. By the time we’re done with your pedophile worshipping asses mecca will be a kosher winery and you’ll be able to buy authentic kaaba keychains in Tel Aviv for the price of a falafel.

>I'm Jewish and this post offends me
You're not exactly being subtle, Moishe.

>people aren't born with a set of beliefs
No, but when espouse beliefs, but live contradictory lives to those beliefs, they're generally considered frauds. That basic concept isn't too advanced for you, right?

>so you can cast pointless adhoms
Adhoms like "amerishit"? Your word, not mine. Just wondering why you defend this guy if you hate Americans and think they're all mixed mutts anyway.

Damn dude, that seals the deal. A kike posted a bunch of unverified shit, so I guess everyone should trust that jew because he reinforces what you want to believe.
I don't think they have problems with normal looking people that are Nat Soc, it's the trailer trash WN 1.0 that sells itself as Nat Soc that no one wants.

>NRM
Who?

>the trailer trash WN 1.0
This is an interesting mindfuck the alt-right pushes. Does this drunk fat fuck look like he came from a Harvard profesor's family, or from a trailer park? Just because you slap hipster hair on white trash doesn't make them Ubermenschen.

>That shit didn’t fly with Poland or Hungary
literal shitholes, people emigrate from those countires en masse, 4 000 000 people left Poland. Their GDP is laughable, so is yours.

>they're generally considered frauds
who did they defraud?

>Just wondering why you defend this guy if you hate Americans and think they're all mixed mutts anyway.
I defend him, because I enjoy the podcast, can it be that hard to get? you amerimutts can be funny

>man takes steroids for most of his life
>gets fat
I bet the joos are behind this

>Does this drunk fat fuck look like he came from a Harvard profesor's family, or from a trailer park? Just because you slap hipster hair on white trash doesn't make them Ubermenschen.
Agreed, now imagine him doing a roman salute with the type of people that don't have an issue associating with him/that in public. What exactly is it that you'd like to see?

No subtlety intended you hillbilly fuck. You’re sister-fucking tent-revival filth who mistakenly thinks that having marginally white skin gives you standing. Even if the Jews all moved to Mars you’d still be a useless unemployable abomination.

>sending all amerimutts to mars
tempting

Just claim to be Jewish. It's not like there is some central Jewish registry or anything. The Catholics have a pope and well-defined ecclesiastical hierarchy with certificates of baptism, but Judaism is not centralized. If somebody asks for some kind of proof, tell them it was all burnt in WWII with everything else your grandparents owned in Poland or something.

Hard mode: Grow out your side-locks and a beard, wear a skullcap, learn to read the Talmud in Hebrew while rocking back and forth, learn all the lore of one of the Hasidic groups, speak Yiddish, etc.

>who did they defraud?
Everyone they pretended to be 1488 to.
>I defend him, because I enjoy the podcast
>you amerimutts can be funny
Just show us your flag, come on now.

>man takes steroids
LOL look at his shoulders, that fat drunk has never lifted a weight in his life

>now imagine him doing a roman salute with the type of people that don't have an issue associating with him/that in public
You mean, like pic related?

OP in pic

It’s hilarious hearing someone who wipes their ass barehanded call a European country a shithole.

You’re more than welcome to try.

>Everyone
who exactly, I don't think they do
>LOL look at his shoulders
they are corticosteroids, you dope, LOL

>you are not white if you don't like the niggers of europe
*yawn* you are boring, austro rapebaby

He's pointing you stupid nigger, and yeah, everyone in the world voiced their opinion that any white lives matter shit was horrible optics. I think he ceded on that. He's also been blowing people the fuck out on Warskis youtube channel lately, so he's actually being an effective propagandist. Like I asked, what is it you'd actually like to see?

>No subtlety intended
So, you're jewish?

>who exactly
...anyone aware of their public claims of being 1488, are you a potato?
>they are corticosteroids, you dope, LOL
wtf i love juice now

>He's pointing
I was referring to
>"with the type of people that don't have an issue associating with him/that in public"
You staggering genius

I said it was bad optics, he admitted it was.
For the third time kike.
What
is
it
you'd
to
see
?

He was a Libertarian dumb fuck that married a Jew when he was young.... Over time, he got redpilled and woke to everything, including the JQ, but attempted to separate his personal life from what he knew to be true and right. When push came to shove, once his identity was revealed, they divorced. He continues forwarding the message of White's controlling White destinies. Problem?

It does make me wonder. Can you just walk into a Synagogue and tell them you want to join up? Because you want to be in on the networking with the folks who run everything?

That all you got? As your education is limited to the rantings of a pedophile, fucking goats, and gang rape, you probably missed the part where Austro-Hungary kicked the everloving shit out of your faggot ancestors. Since you’re also probably in Brussels or Paris or some other place that went crazy long enough to tolarate your bullshit, you’re blissfully unaware of the fact that things are rapidly changing. Very soon, it’ll be perfectly possible to kick your kind to death in the street, piss on the corpse, and somehow nobody will see anything.

Naw

>so he's actually being an effective propagandist
Propagandist for a pro-Israel movement isn't anything to brag about. He's still a race-mixer and a fraud, and while you get hard seeing him stutter at Britney Venti and other potatoes, he's still promoting mostly-white hapa-castizo nationalism. His best friend Spencer is still a Zionist, just like Jared Taylor and Grindr Greggie and all the rest.

You're part of a zionist "movement", you shlub. How did you manage that?

Why not? I cant imagine a Methodist or Baptist church telling you to bugger off if you wanted to join up.

Those ethnic Jews will look at you like you are absolutely crazy; you might be low level, but they will never accept you into the tribe. You'll be the equivalent to Sammy Davis jr.

What will you do with Jews?

Do you think they have DNA tests and Torah-quiz-masters guarding every entrance?

As for 'running everything'. It isn't that all the Jews sit down at a table and have a meeting like they are spectre. Rather there is a 'Jewish way of thinking' part of it is genetic and the purpose of the religion is to push that 'Jewish way of thinking' in productive ways.

Send them to be sex slaves in 3rd world African nations, to pay off their debts.

What the fuck you think shitbird?

Can't you just convert without marrying? I want to join their secret club of power

So you are willing to go to Israel and extract jews to send them to Africa. You, personally?

Is it physically impossible for Jews to answer simply yes or no when asked if they're Jewish?

It’s called being educated you fucking retard.

Yeah, but there is no question they take care of the MOT. Why not elbow in? If that can get you a slot on track for the 48% of the 1%?

I was just joking about Africa. Some can stay in Israel as long as Israel becomes a penal colony. The rest become fertilizer.

>a pro-Israel movement
lel, so disingenious. Pointing to Israel as an example as an ethnostate serves 2 purposes.
1. It's a redpill on the blood based views of kikes
2. It makes the civ-nats have to choose between justifying supporting ethnonationalism or disavowing Israel
For you not to see this makes you either very retarded, a paranoid schizophrenic, or a well-poisoning kike.
>race-mixer and a fraud
He married some kike before he knew anything about the kikes, you're autistic. He can't be a "fraud" if he's successfully representing WN. Like I said, he's been doing great on Warski and Styx had him on earlier. These are prime audiences to convert from.
>promoting mostly-white hapa-castizo nationalism
literally what the fuck are you talking about? Do you want a leader that says we have to execute every non-white? You still can't even answer the fucking question as to what you WANT to see, because you don't want to see shit. You're just a whining faggot.
>muh Spencer Zionism
>muh Jared Taylor shill
You're just fucking dumb and I hope you get deported with the niggers

Marrying has fuck-all to do with anything. Converting properly is extremely difficult and time consuming. Most likely, you’ll be told several times not to bother.

Isn't that by your definition a Zionist sentiment?

Jayoh, is that you? No, really, I 100% agree with you. Anybody that actually listens to TRS would know these things or be able to deduce them.

>people actually arguing with moarpheus
he's a schizo that does this every time a paywall episode of TDS drops

I don't even listen to TRS, I'm just a Sup Forumsack who's an actual WN. I'm interested in actually being successful, not airing frustrations online.

>Pointing to Israel as an example as an ethnostate serves 2 purposes.
I'm aware that's how they defend it. I would tend to agree if the same people didn't ALSO shill against Natsoc so explicitly, and for Judaism, and in defense of BASED Jews. That's one of the biggest reasons the alt-right is such a joke, because all the biggest "intellectuals" of the movement drop a sound-byte here and there so they can be quoted in defense against critics on their Right, but they spent DECADES shilling for Israel and "muh based Jews like Paul Gottfried". 90% of the alt-right used to be lolbergtarians or peleocons, and most (like jazzhands) still are lolbergs, despite throwing around the albel "fashy" everywhere they can. TO anyone with even an ounce of skepticism and ciritical thinking, who come out of an actual Natsoc or fascist background, these people are a psychotic joke at best, and controlled OP useful idiots at worst.

How you can be so credulous and gullible, while they flip flop their views every few months and cover up such hypocritical personal lives, shill for BASED gays, hapas, castizo, and kikes... its just fucking mind bending. Totally black pilling that whites are this easily led by frauds, this easily fooled into compromise and supporting the opposite of their supposed beliefs, but here you have it. The proof is the alt-right.

>Most likely, you’ll be told several times not to bother.
I have already made up my mind, theres is nothing to stop me now.

It would be a good idea. What I'm implying is that you will not suddenly become better off just by going to a Temple. You'd have to network to accomplish that and it might be an environment where it's harder to empathize with people due to how their thinking and culture works.

I would not be able to network with a bunch of Kangz even if there was a reward in it for me just because of how foreign their thinking would be to me.

These are the fantasies you invent while you’re shoveling shit, stocking shelves, or flipping burgers? Your useless ass would be doing the same shit even if there weren’t any Jews. Hell, if the nazis had one they’d still have tossed your hillbilly ass into an oven.

No, but nice try. I don't think Jews deserve a sovereign ethnostate. The punishment for the attempted genocide of my race is death or imprisonment.

You should listen, they are getting big brained over there.

Just the Beth Din.

>These are the fantasies you invent
No, they're the shitposts I post to trigger faggots like you that wait on my every word to drop some whiny rebuttal.

>you are not white, bcuz I say so
interesting how your supposed whiteness is all you have

What’s the punishment for being a retarded white nigger?

Why would I punish anyone for pissing you off, Chaim?