youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
timesofisrael.com/dozens-of-migrants-to-leave-israel-voluntarily-for-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=XYomf6PvBtc
pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)
youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xd

Sup Forums claims a few hundred thousand inbreds did during WWII and that they deserved to be interned and removed from Europe for their crimes against humanity.

>grug think they smoke hut 10 thousand big nose tribe a day by dropping Zyklon bone into unventilated length wise room with single wooden door and sonderkommando pull the bodies out with canes and cook 5 body in 20 minute

Are you another Jew pretending to be German? It wouldn't be the first time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you

wp

Anti-Semites are the niggers of (((pol))).

>did

Let's debate this.

>Sup Forums claims the holocaust never happened
>Sup Forums is one person

It obviously happened, denying it is pretty much like denying any other historical event with hundreds of sources, it's not reasonable.

The actual number of victims is arguable, though.

Nigger, I don't care
If it happened, okay
If it didn't, also okay
Jews are cancer on western society whether it's true or not

Ugg vug shut down!

>you cant oppose jews without supporting their lies

i am not sure, but you should DEFINITELY keep posting this thread! every day!

I don't focus on the six billion, or the fact that virtually all of them died from starvation, disease or a bullet to the head. I like to focus on why they deserved to be interned and removed from Europe.

Everyone knows about the tens of millions kike Lenin and his chosen successor creator-of-the-red-army Trotksy (Bronstein) exterminated, and most people know about kike NKVD head Yagoda's Holodomor, but very few people seem to know how Jews turned on Germany during WWI and started a communist revolution.

This American Jew lays it all out back in 1961.

The Jewish conspiracy is a meme. People always hate and bully smart and successful people.

Do you want to control the stock market like a Jew? Get an economics and statistics degree, work hard, learn hard and you'll control the stock market. Jews don't have to lower their standards.

Lmao holocaust denial is the saddest thing autistic Sup Forumstards do.

Holocaust was literally the only thing Hitler did right. Even still he fucked it up, because that's all he does, he's a failure.

>The Jewish conspiracy is a meme.
You're purposefully being vague. I'll gladly flesh out the JQ, in which country should we begin? Russia is run by kikes for the benefit of kikes. Everyone knows how Russian the Russian revolution wasn't. Perhaps we can start with something a little more obscure and seemingly goyish. Like Sweden. Or Canada.

one for your collection

Even thesedays nazis are going to prison for holocaust that didnt happen, that would make them the ultimate cucks

We'll get the 1990's lolocauster laws revoked sooner than later.

Until then we should focus on why they deserved to be interned and removed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

>their crimes against humanity.
What 'crimes' did Anne Frank commit ?

>Everyone knows about the tens of millions kike Lenin and his chosen successor creator-of-the-red-army Trotksy (Bronstein) exterminated

more like tens of billions

Nobody blames every Jew for the actions of the overwhelming majority but it's still an undeniable fact that most of the dire issues we face in our nations simply wouldn't exist if Jews weren't here. Jewish influence is overwhelming negative and they've overstayed their welcome, time for the chosen people to go to their chosen land. No exceptions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

I like another examples. The UK and the USA. When a Jew was in charge of the UK it was the empire. The UK is under Muslims now and it's being gang raped and cucked.

The USA is the most Jew welcoming country and it's the strongest economy the most powerful country ever. Fagbook, Googlag was made by Jews, by talented people who make America great.

>Until then we should focus on why they deserved to be interned and removed.

your greentext don't contradict each other retard.

Oh look he hates gays and women too. What a badass

We're talking about patterns of behaviour, specifically Jewish supremacism/nepotism/subversion/debasement and how this is a genocidal influence if left unchecked. That's the JQ. You claim that Jews made America into what it is today. I also claim this, although I add that Jews have almost completely demographically/socially/fiscally destroyed America just as they did in Soviet Russia and Weimar Germany.

I'll remind you that both Brin/Page and Zuckerberg paid out millions (hundreds of millions iirc) to goyim that proved these kikes stole their core inventions.

The nazies said they are killing all the jews during the war but they were just joking tho

>I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. It's one of those things that is easily said: 'The Jewish people are being exterminated', says every party member, 'this is very obvious, it's in our program, elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it, hah, a small matter.' T. Himmler

If you want i'll show that Jewish influence in America has been overwhelmingly negative. It's too easy.

Some people are easily manipulated by propaganda

I hate abortion too. Would you believe me if I told you it was a kikes that led the public campaign and a kike that then sued the government?

I don't hate gays, I don't like their parades and the normalisation of perverted sex. I tolerate LGBT but it is not normal and it mustn't be celebrated.

I'm also neutral to feminists. In some ways women's rights are really oppressed. Their problem that they often cross the line.

Jews are not much different to the white race. They're more assiduous and less lazy.

Truthful propaganda makes for the best propaganda.

How succesful are you in real life?

Of the seven largest Swedish dailies five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by American investment banks, one being Goldman Sachs. The Jewish Bonnier family have the biggest monopoly, owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets according to their own website.

One of the largest Swedish dailies is the Dagens Nyheter, the Bonnier owned and most influential paper in Sweden, which shapes public discourse. This was the paper that covered up sexual attacks on Swedish girls at a festival in 2015. The Bonnier family also fired the Chief Editor, Erik Månsson, after he published articles in the 1990s showcasing opposition among Swedes to mass immigration.

.. in fact, the open borders campaign in Sweden started in 1964 when David Schwarz, Jewish, penned "The Immigration Problem in Sweden" in the Dagens Nyheter. This started a fierce debate, led by Schwarz & his Jewish co-thinkers. All Jewish contributors favoured multiculturalism. This resulted in an immigration bill in '75. The Cons. Rightist Party, which first embraced multiculturalism was led by Gunnar Heckscher of Jewish descent. This is in accordance with that lovely lady from Sweden who says Jews lead the push for Europe to become multicultural. In fact, Israel even pays migrants $3,500 to "relocate" to Sweden.

timesofisrael.com/dozens-of-migrants-to-leave-israel-voluntarily-for-sweden/

>a kikes

We win either way, so it doesn't even matter.

Adolf Hitler's Warning to Canadians

youtube.com/watch?v=XYomf6PvBtc

Brin didn't steal anything. First of all, his parents are Soviet mathematicians. The USSR had very strong engineering education due to space, nukes, etc. Secondly, he's a CS phd from Stanford. Do you think that Stanford gives phds like candies?

Again, speaking of Faggotbook, it's a stupid generalisation on Jews. As if whites don't steal and have never enslaved or colonised anyone.

>its a G*rman
>its a shill thread

embarrassing

Did the jews ever stop to think that if they fill europe with muslims they are the victims too? And soon the nuclear weapons of europe are in hands of muslims who hate nothing more than jews

Yes. Shortly after the failed (((anti-party plot))) at the end of the 1950's, after much of Soviet kikery left for Israel and America that is, the Soviet Union became a goy 2nd world respectable nation that led the world in many fields of science. Notably space.

These same kikes that ruined Russia fled to America and have ran it into the gutter ever since.

i wonder how spics generally feel about jews

Oh shut the fuck up. There are tons of Jewish inventions etc. Fucking face it already. Jews are superior, more intelligent and cunning/resourcefull than you. Krauts were simply scared of how succesful Jews were.

All I want is less pilpul, less larping as whites, and a recognition that we are different and have an eternal grudge that cannot be solved. You must leave the west.

Sup Forums is not a single person.

While I do not believe that the extermination of Jews was intentional, I do believe that they were intentionally herded into concentration camps where their labor was used to fuel the German war effort against every other major world power.

Maybe those that didn't cooperate were put down in a similar fashion to a gulag, though the death count for many of these extermination camps are pulled from thin air and all evidence points to their gross exaggeration.

Yeah man it had absolutely nothing with kikes launching a commie revolution in Germany poisoning the politics/youth of the country. It had nothing to do with kikes killing tens of millions in Russia and Ukraine. It had nothing to do with kike NKVD head Yagoda famining another 6,000,000 around the Black Sea in the 1930's.

This Rabbi is full of shit, right? Or are you full of shit?

>While I do not believe that the extermination of Jews was intentional
Yeah it was pure accident

I'd argue that Jewish success correlates entirely with their host population and that Israel absolutely demolished the chosen race meme. What say you.

No. I want Jews to help England to remove kebabs as they helped Trump to make the Muslim ban. Jews and Japanese are smart and hard working people.

Say kike one more time and everyone will take you seriously

Jews in America favour the Muslims they import by the millions over even Evangelical Americans. You're not fooling me shlomo. You make a good point though. Japanese make more than Jews in Canada but nobody has ever had a problem with the Japanese. Yet you're hated everywhere you go.

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

The only MP to be convicted of treason in Canadian history was a J**. Guess which.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)

U R the one claiming the HoloHOAX never happened, not Sup Forums

I'd prefer to work with Jews rather than pajeets for a space program or so.

Jewish influence is overwhelmingly negative. I'd argue, and i'm not the first, that it's genocidal.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE

I'm not a Jew. I'm STEM and I admire Jews for their contributions in science.

I'm pretty sure i've banted with you before a few times.

>tfw all strong krauts died in the 40s, and the smart krauts were taken to 'merika/russia

Basically, your ancestors were cucks, cuck.
How does it feel to be the shit leftovers of what once was the über race?

this is also a thing that baffles me

I'll add that i'm a counter-semite not an anti-semite. If we throw kikery in Israel for a few generations maybe they'll evolve a sense of civility and drop the chosen race destroy-to-enslave-the-world cult shit.

Jesus Christ. ''Revolution'' in Germany was not even fucing revolution, it all started with a bunch of sailors who did not want to get slaughtered in a suicidal attack against superior Royal Navy, when it was clear that the war was lost in 1918.

And Kraut deserved everything they got in V treaty, for being war mongering bloodthirsty animals and murderous scum.

WW2 was fought for the sole purpose of German ''lebensborn'' nothing else. Krauts wanted to murder over 200 million Slavic people.

>kike kike kike kike kike
>im not antisemite btw

Yeah it had nothing to do with the fact that Danzig had a majority NSDAP government since 1933.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935

I'd go on about Bramburg-Danzig massacres but it's not clear how Jewish you/they are/were.

This American Jew lays out how Jews turned on Germany during WWI and the interwar years back in 1961. Every American should listen to this speech because the parallels are ridiculous.

Kikery doesn't like the truth.

There was no massacres you stupid fuck. The only REAL massacre was what krauts did to 25 million Russians during their genocidal invasion East, during Hunger plan and Gerneral plan Ost.

And Wtf are you even talking about? in 1933 Danzig was still under League of nations control, you stupid fuck.

Germany should have been fucking purged after they started 2 world wars. Thats what every self respecting nation should have done to those fucking animals.

Describe Generalplan Ost for me. Go ahead. You don't even know of the Judaeo-Soviet lies you push.

The truth is Germans didn't intern you until 1942. The truth is Germans fed you until 1945. The truth is you ethnically cleaned millions of Germans from their ancient ancestral homelands. It's projection to justify the ethnic cleansings Slavs carried out and the tens of millions of unnecessary and ultimately less than useless deaths.

The German recognized the Jew and his effect on their nation, they named the Jew, they were set to deport the Jew when war broke out so they quarantined the Jew.

All of these are deeply respectable, I'm not sure what confuses you. Personally, I always find it admirable when a nation stands up for itself against a foreign threat

>they were set to deport the Jew
Wikipedia claims he deported 60k to Palestine. My sources claim 80k. Pretty impressive considering kikery declared a "sacred" and "total" war against Germany in 1933.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

According to Nazi intentions, attempts at Germanization were to be undertaken only in the case of those foreign nationals in Central and Eastern Europe who could be considered a desirable element for the future Reich from the point of view of its racial theories. The Plan stipulated that there were to be different methods of treating particular nations and even particular groups within them. Attempts were even made to establish the basic criteria to be used in determining whether a given group lent itself to Germanization. These criteria were to be applied more liberally in the case of nations whose racial material (rassische Substanz) and level of cultural development made them more suitable than others for Germanization. The Plan considered that there were a large number of such elements among the Baltic nations. Erhard Wetzel felt that thought should be given to a possible Germanization of the whole of the Estonian nation and a sizable proportion of the Latvians. On the other hand, the Lithuanians seemed less desirable since "they contained too great an admixture of Slav blood." Himmler's view was that "almost the whole of the Lithuanian nation would have to be deported to the East".

Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia were to be deprived of their statehood, while their territories were to be included in the area of German settlement. This meant that Latvia and especially Lithuania would be covered by the deportation plans, though in a somewhat milder form than the expulsion of Slavs to western Siberia. While the Baltic nations like Estonians would be spared from repressions and physical liquidation (that the Jews and the Poles were experiencing), in the long term the Nazi planners did not foresee their existence as independent entitites and they would be deported as well, with eventual denationalisation; initial designs were for Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia to be Germanized within 25 years, however Heinrich Himmler revised them to 20 years.

You got it wrong newfriend. Sup Forums says holocoaster didn't happen but it would be nice if it did.

You copied and pasted that reply from "popflock.com". You don't have a clue what you're talking about. The claim didn't appear until two decades after the war and it's from a low level field officers diary.

Hitler could have wiped Poland clean in 1940 by starving you out. Mass internment didn't begin until 1942. The truth is Poles ethnically cleansed millions of Germans. The truth is Slavs ethnically cleansed large swathes of Europe during and after WWII.

I can't believe this cuck is a real pole. He's JIDF or similar, right?

Please tell me there aren't actual non-Jew poles that believe what this twit is spewing?

There's a kike that larps as Polish and copies and pastes from wikipedia. Could be him.

Poland and Russia would have absolutely been in a German sphere on influence. Nobody disputes this was his plan as it's clearly laid out in Mein Kampf. In this chapter he wrote that Germans should colonize the Russian desert like Stalin did when he drained the Aral Sea after the war. It's the nefarious Chapter 14. Where Hitler calls Russians inferior after explaining that kikes exterminated the best and brightest in Russia.

The kikes always leave that part out though.

>sphere on influence
bed time

I hope you'll pay reparations, anti-Semite nigger.

What they did was rid Germany of Jews which initiated are near instant paradise, "the Holocaust" is an obvious fruad

>Sup Forums is one person

Do you believe japan was nuked? I mean the same historians that tells you holocaust happened also tell you that japan was nuked

No, they COULDN'T Starve anyone in 1940, you fucktard. They had to do it year by year, and that was General Plan ost.

The Soviet Extraordinary State Commission formed in World War II in order to investigate the Nazi crimes, which was tasked also with compensating the state for damages suffered by the USSR, reported 8.2 million Soviet losses, (4.0 million in Ukraine; 2.5 million in Belarus; and 1.7 million in Russia) as the result of German occupation. However, many reports prepared by the The commission figures of 2.4 million losses in annexed lands included citizens of prewar Poland trapped along with inhabitants of other states occupied by the Soviet Union.

The Russian Academy of Sciences in 1995 estimated that the World War II casualties of the Soviet Union totaled 13.7 million civilian dead, 20% of the 68 million persons in the occupied USSR. This included 7.4 million victims of Nazi policies and reprisals; 2.2 million deaths of persons deported to Germany for forced labor; and 4.1 million famine and disease deaths in occupied territory. There were an additional estimated 3 million famine deaths in areas of the USSR not under German occupation. To support these figures, the Russian Academy of Sciences cited sources published in the Soviet era. The losses were for the entire territory of the USSR in 1946 to 1991 borders, including territories occupied by the Red Army in 1939–1940. Russian historian Viktor Zemskov maintains that the Russian Academy of Science estimate for the civilian war dead is overstated because it includes about 7 million deaths resulting from natural causes, based on the mortality rate that prevailed before the war, and that reported civilian deaths in the occupied regions included persons who were evacuated to the rear areas. He submitted an estimate of 4.5 million civilians who were Nazi victims or were killed in the occupied zone and 4 million deaths due to the deterioration in living conditions.

You omitted Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels, Reinhard Heydrich, and Adolf Eichmann

OP is a nigger. Sage.

The americans admit to it openly, there isn't a huge industry of bullshit literature and movies surrounding it, the Japanese don't seem to like talking about it much because it was a real event that actually did traumatize them as a nation. There's basically no reason to doubt it happened.

The holocaust story is often utterly nonsensical, blatantly false, practically impossible. Masturbation machines, giant electric chairs, steam rooms, knife wall rooms, holocoasters. The story is surrounded by falsehoods, war propaganda. There's plenty of reason to doubt it really happened.

>The americans admit to it openly
And the nazis admit holocaust, there is also lots of bullshit about the nukes like people literally turnin into steam.

>the nazis admit holocaust
Under duress.

Holocaust happened, you dumb fuck.

Even these days, they are actually fighting against denialists which has lead to them going to jail.