Why do you hate the blacks? Technological progress will soon exceed the point where biological differences matter...

Why do you hate the blacks? Technological progress will soon exceed the point where biological differences matter, why cause so much hate over a temporary problem? Your energy should really be focused on bringing this technology to everyone instead of letting billionaires and Jew's hoard and compound, until they outclass you in every conceivable facet

Because they will destroy it even if it helps them.

Culture. I hate black, mexican and islamic and judaic culture. Also hate consumerism.

Why don't you go and take this up to them as well? I'm not about to drop my guard if my enemy won't do the same.

I don't hate kangs.

I don't hate blacks at all. I just wish we could redpill them on the source of their problems so they could progress.

>Your energy should really be focused on bringing this technology to everyone
no

Source of their problem = their biology and DNA. Everything else is leftist bullshit.

Once they pass a certain point user your just deadweight. Who would want to build a utopia with their slaves?

Source of their biology and DNA = the geographical location they spent most time on. If we could tilt the Earth so Africa had harsh winters and mild summers and give them enough time to adapt and evolve then they would develop some abstract thinking.

i don't hate niggers and lol no it won't

They have done nothing to benefit our world. Neither country they originate or man has done anything significant to progress the human race.

>Technological progress will soon exceed the point where biological differences matter
sure, like flying cars were coming soon in the 80s and here we are

If only you knew how bad things really are

>Technological progress will soon exceed the point where biological differences matter,

explain how

>Technological progress will soon exceed the point where biological differences matter

Only if people are using gene splicing and shit to make designer babies. And even then not everyone is going to pick the same color baby. Your argument is wrong from the premise.

Hopefully he means a new virus targeting excessive melanin has been developed

Because you won't get any technological marvel if your nation becomes a third world dump. You also ignore the cost of mass genetic engineering.
Cheap gene editing is hundreds of years away and it will never happen in a multiethnic society since gene editing will be completely banned to not be racist

one would hope. somehow I dont think he means that

Niggers find a way to ruin everything. It's the black rule.

OP learnt nothing from based black lab bro's stories

Nobody hates black people. We just don't want to live with the problems they create. Hell, even THEY don't want to live in their own communities, they're just (mostly) incapable of improving themselves and getting out. Those few that can, do.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Technocracy is bad news humanity. We'll get to the point where humans are replaced by machines.

Yes... mexicans die fighting in the alamo because gringos they violated the law constantly whene in Mexico slavery was prohibited.

Yes, there is a possibility of technology rendering biological humans irrelevant, so in that sense you are right.
In a scenario where machines have actually taken over of running and advancing the society, yes, then it doesn't actually matter whether the pampered consumer-zombies without any say in major matters are black or white.
In any other scenario, in a civilization where actual human beings can make any difference, blacks are always the ones who hinder it and gradually bring it down. As long as they have any power over it, they're going to fuck it up over short term benefit.

They hate us because white women all come running to us. White people dont want to accepts its white womens fault so instinctually due to their ancestors abuse of us black folks blame us!

Newsflash you fucking white outdated milks! We don't want your women! They come to us! Stop being a pussy whiny bitch and blame the real source of your problems. White women!
Fuck...you all even blame Jews. White Women truly no wrong in your eyes huh cucks. Pathetic. Kys.

Master race. What bullshit.

What a pathetic outlook on things. These projections really reveal what you animals are all about.

Nah, blacks just exploit a specific flaw in humans to spread their faulty genes. A flaw inherited from early primate times: a desire for sexual experimentation.
Only few humans actually stoop so low as to actually produce offspring with blacks, but at that point the damage is already done. A halfbreed with reduced mental capabilities is born, a halfbreed who is incapable of functioning in an advanced civilization. Through another societal fault, this halfbreed is actually accepted into human society and in time will spread their toxic genes further into human population.
This is how civilizations die. They are gradually poisoned from inside with increasing numbers of individuals incapable of upholding them.

Typical nigger argument

>white women. Checkmate, whitey.

Fucking choke on soul food nigger

No it won't.
Have you seen NASA? There's a reason why getting the rocket up past the firmament is harder now.

Terry A Davis pretty much explains how differently niggers approach logic.