It wont effect me bro

>It wont effect me bro

Other urls found in this thread:

minnpost.com/mnopedia/2014/02/story-behind-minnesotas-weirdly-shaped-northern-border
mnopedia.org/place/northwest-angle
youtube.com/watch?v=qMkYlIA7mgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It won't, you'll be dead by then.
Check and mate.

USA borders aesthetic as fuck.

Shame about that little turd over Minnesota.

>AZ is 110 in July
a bit chilly, maybe i can go outside with one gallon of water instead of the usual two when global warming happens

Not pictured: the massive swathes of Arctic and Antarctic land open for colonization by the white and yellow races.

This is the part that makes me laugh at libshits who cry 'muh climate change'.

The people who will live then haven't even been born yet. Were just aborting them before they've been conceived.

It's gonna give my country a nice big phat sea right in the middle so idc

It won't affect me, just you nigger.

Yeah it should just be given to Canada honestly
It’s pointless

Don't worry we'll run out of food in around 50 years and in 80+ years global warming will fuck us all

What?
USA will be 100% republican?

There are numbers on the left, but it's probably in your caveman's measuring system so i have no idea what it means.

Id be 92 years old

gunna die before you hit 60?
>like you wont accept the mas migrant hoards

the planet goes through natural temperature cycles, meaning it's not our fault nor can we combat it realistically

>like you wont accept the mas migrant hoards

We'll just build a wall.

neets are a thing y'know

>2090

Fuck that shit. I don't want to be 90 years old.

>projection
>forecast
>model
>prediction

Meanwhile, environmental changes caused by humans (land use changes, GG emissions) have in all likelihood saved the Earth from slipping back into a REAL ice age.

I'll be 102 by 2090.

>2090
>not living underground

106 here

That the environment is changing or not isn't really an argument intelligent and informed people make. How much of the change is anthropogenic is most definitely up for debate, however.

>born in 2000
are you even allowed to post here

Age is just a number faggot.

Only thing it could mean at the very worst is that the planet gets warmer and so it gets wetter. More evaporation, more rain. The worlds been hotter than it is now, many times. And yes, jack and shit can combat it.

>°F

>high emissions

and no, it won't affect (not "effect," moron; learn the difference) me because i'll be long dead

>you must be 18 years old to post here
better have been born in january you little fucking babby

>want to stop climate change
>doesnt force china and india to stop developing coal plants making the paris agreement useless
pick one leftists

Is that after this mini-Ice Age that is hitting the planet goes away?

>Implying this isn't a lie like all (((their))) other claims.
Aren't we meant to be underwater by now?

You're saying that a Max temp of 110°F is uncommon in Kansas City in July?

I've personally seen temps up to 113 here so no big deal.

Someone who is 10 today will be 80 then

nvm

They can't even accurately predict what the weather is going to be like next week. Climate science is politicized bullshit.

>guys this is whats gonna happen for sure!
>We're so fucked!
>Meteorologists cant even predict the weather properly a week from now
>im supposed to listen to some nerd make a prediction about the weather 90 years from now

Yeah no.

Wait, what actually is that? I feel like most maps omit that turd or it's too small to see. I'm not bad at geography and I don't even know where that is. Isn't that where like, Windsor is?

Pull up a chair, anons...
minnpost.com/mnopedia/2014/02/story-behind-minnesotas-weirdly-shaped-northern-border

>implying I won't be dead by then

looks comfy desu

>2090
>not living on mars

>he doesn't have a 10ft underground insulated ice cavern

Source:
mnopedia.org/place/northwest-angle

PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL

it's a fucking elevation map, you retard.

>color legend doesn't match map
>DURR LET IT B RIL

Coal also puts out a fuckton of mercury. But I guess that doesn't matter, eh?

>july

youtube.com/watch?v=qMkYlIA7mgw

>Fahrenheit
dumb americunts

I cant wait for american weather to flee north. Fuck 6 months of winter.

Fuckin kids...

And in 2190 the avg max temp will be 70 and it'll all be humanity's fault for trying too hard to play god and the cycle repeats
People are so fucking dense and I love it

>lel don't care i'll be dead when shit hits the fan
just boomer my shit up

WW3 Causes ice age.
All speculation points to it occuring this decade.
Why give money(aka taxpayers time) to foreign powers we will be fighting before climate change kills us?
What is Noahs covenant with God?
When Overpopulation would have triggered collapse in a secular globalist world without religion, the timeline got accelerated to ensure we don't see OPs scenario. Religion is the blueprints, Kings like Trump the architects of a final solution avoiding the nuclear genocide by fulfilling Revelation and raining interstellar rocks like David against the oligarch Titans of industry and banking who have enslaved the world. Christianity rules the people. Money pre-serves the elites
See ya on the otherside

Jesus Christ, that's a topographic map you dumb mutts, it has nothing to do with temperature