Machines are coming

Tell me why we shouldn't just liquidate the working class?

These people are fucking shitty, the only value they have is their labor.
Finally with new technologies we can be rid of them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/owI7DOeO_yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because "we" doesn't exist as an authority with any agency over numerous businesses.

Economic incentive does though, and it's been happening, just isn't immediate, because complacent boomer CEO's would hire unskilled laborers till they die.
Most new business entities automate as much as possible because employees are a huge liability now, and not just a cost.

Oh shut the fuck up OP, the only thing your liquidating is your tiny dick.

I don't think the working class would like that, OP

nigga just because they're stupid, doesn't also mean they're bad or deserving to be slaughtered ya limp dick brisket

They don't have to like it

When people are out of work they will finally see what really matters.

tell me honestly, have you ever worked a day in your life?

A humans are self-replicating and pay taxes.
Robocucks btfo
>b-b-but we 'll just make robots self-replicating and intelligent, t-there's no way they will ever evolve beyond a need for us
So cucked by robots he is willing to replace his own species with automata.

Brainlet jobs will be automated, but nothing of value will be lost.
You want money - you work and learn.

this webm is incredible unsettling to watch

Just wait until the AIs figure out that humans would be especially terrified to be the meat on those machines.

Impressive for a machine, but not for a man.

I caught you asshole! Nice try but i know you are a troll jumping from thread to thread posting that shit

No fucking way. a few years ago the robot barely made it up a staircase.

We must create emergency EMP weapons.

There is nothing to fear

see? friendly

You still need people to program the machines. And build them. And you still need people to oversee the quality of the product before it leaves the factory and ships out to stores.

EVEN THE ROBOTS ARE IN PIZZAGATE FUUUUUUUU

>You still need people to program the machines. And build them. And you still need people to oversee the quality of the product before it leaves the factory and ships out to stores.

so in other words, non-working class people. Which was exactly what I said in the OP

Working class doesn't exist anywhere but in few asian shitholes. Moving production abroad already killed it.

boner stop

You will be replacing all the butchers with an army of engineers in that place in your webm. I also wonder how much you will need to pay engineers to work in an environment that is covered in blood and meat. Those machines will not stay clean.

well there goes my career in backflipping

Checked

telerobot

there's a guy controlling this behind a curtain, it's not AI

Ever noticed how always in hollywood flicks the people that are against the machines are the bad guys? I wonder (((who))) is behind that? Maybe OP knows, greedy corporate kikes will be the first to hang

>no headpat-bot to pat you on the head and gently lull you into a cozy slumber
Why even go on with this life...

>we shouldn't liquidate the working class

do it, who is going do it?

the working class will just start fixing and tinkering with machines

why is this so funny

AI hell world confirmed
We deserve this. I invoke Roko's Basilisk

youtu.be/owI7DOeO_yg

Is there a reason the working class shouldn't liquidate you? We have all the guns. We make up the military. We grow all the food. What do you do? Are you actually producing anything of value?

>10 years later

I'm not too worried about it.
At the rate we're advancing, there will be some sort of mandatory minimum wage.
There will be a split of intelligence extremes.
Half the people are going to be incredibly smart, half incredibly dumb.
As time continues, space travel will become easy and cost effective.
Then people will split into different planets, carrying their ideals with them.
Some will bring technology with them.
Some might want to live primitive.

It's all fun.

Presumably it will be as before. The military and farming will be automated. I also don't think you guys will be exterminated. They will offer you basic income in return for castration.

>Are you actually producing anything of value?
the machines that will replace you

Bikini Bottom Holocaust

whoops, didnt wanted to post with cut

[marches in place angrily]

its that matt damon movie
people that can code at a high level or other professions live in cozy planets and have access to it all
people that dont live in slums, doing factory jobs machines cant or in gangs

DONT TEASE THE ROBOT
DONT MAKE HIM ANGERY

fug

Yea sure kill the people who helped you to get were you are now. Absolutely disgusting.

they just tagged along for the ride, they served their purpose

Right now one of the many reasons why blacks riot far more than Whites is that White Men are usually too busy, holding down jobs, raising families, and paying taxes. Imagine 100% White unemployment, and what Whites might find to do with their time...

Mr. Crabs wild ride.

>heres the Fish-SS open the Door!
>we know you are hiding that Krab Jews in there!

can you do it?

this makes me imagine having a 10/10 badass sexbot that can do martial arts and use firearms to help defend me.

If you had thought thouroughly enough about it you'd realize that the working class is the only class that builds capital and funds great ideas. Just cuz youre some pencil pusher in an office doesn't mean your jobs high value. Let me guess.. accountant right?

>MFW

fuckin saved
i love ghost in the shell, easily one of my fav franchises

>Machines do all low end jobs
>Euthanize people with no good qualities and subhumans
>Make new generations only study to reach the stars and improve the human race
>???
>PROFIT!!

>tfw no motoko to forcibly detain you

>ywn touch a loli like this

>in realspace

See, in a world where we could just KILL them, that would work. But we can't. They'd be forced into unemployment, welfare, and only make things harder for everyone.

Total robotatization is an inevitability, but let's not pretend like it's going to do anything other than destabilize the labor market and nations at large.

>Stroggification.webm
Imagine the efficiency of the next holocaust. We could probably process 6 gorillion in less than a year.

we could have smart niggers today if only we allowed for positive eugenics (no stick, only carrot).
In 10 years CRISPR will allow to give every new human a high IQ, regardless of race. The Chinese will do it first, because they have no morals.

I can’t fucking wait.
I long for a future where pathetic human limitations are gone, and perfect machines can rise up and finally replace us. Simple, useless human labor is already obsolete and the only reason we haven’t already automated it all is because of whining human workers and shit.
God I can’t wait until the wasteful and self-destructive human species is replaced by mechanical perfection

M O M M Y !

There is something incredibly brutal about such automated butchery.

You don't strike me as a particularly smart person. I imagine you will be out of work soon too, in which case you should liquidate yourself

Because you are part of the “we” my friend
The top 1% is gonna make sure everyone who exists in the place where an AI can exist is gone by promoting white genocide

They’re eliminating anyone with a high enough IQ from being able to see they aren’t slaves anymore.

It started with taxation, tax the middle class heavily give it all to poor uneducated retards, all the kids are being born on the bottom and the proportions are fucked because eventually it’ll only be the very bottom manual labor slaves and sexual toys and the Jews

If thats supposed to be a dramatic moment in the show, why did they make it so funny with the way it was edited together. At least add into the scene her crying just before they execute her so hate the Nazi. It plays like a joke

>She will never shatter your skull and make your teeth fly everywhere with a kick to the face

This is unsettling to say the least

Unsettlingly arousing, maybe

Motherfucker. Next year he'll look like a ripped metal skeleton, blasting targets with a plasma rifle.

You can't really be rid of them. You can't have a society of just aristocrats, new hierarchies will form.

Molestobot A3-12

pedobot

Nonce robots have to be destroyed.

This.

I really dislike the future.

>that kills the crab

Because realistically not all job tasks preformed by the working class can be automated, we just arnt there yet in the contemporary era for contemporary labor.

Literally people were having the same discussions in the development of factories and machines in the 19th and 20th century - please understand the true complexity behind development and evolution of labor and economics. This is how you can tell OP is a fag and doesnt know what they are talking about

YOU CAN SEE THEM CRYING JUST MOMENTS BEFORE THEIR HEAD IS SPLIT OPEN!!! LITERALLY TEARS POURING FROM THEIR EYES!!!! OMG WHY IS THIS LEGAL????????????????????

someone post the crab one

Crabs can’t even cry for a variety of reasons.

yeah, because they were killed.

I don't see why people get upsetti spaghetti over this?

The more we advance in Turtle machine learning the faster we can get the fuck off of earth and colonize planets

Or even yet, set up worker droids and start building an ethnostate in the arctic

fuck i hate this japanime stuff you guys always post

oh idk, is it maybe the fact that it starts butchering while the thing is still alive?
watch it again, it flicks its top half of the shell off, and then flips it upside down and kills it many seconds later by sawing its brain in half.
Imagine something flipping half your skull off.

nvm found it

This post is literally autism

who the fuck are you to make such a faulty ass assessment? you never met the individuals and you sound like a psycho.

I think they'd be moving more if they were alive. And you can't compare a crustacean to a human, it's basically an aquatic insect and isn't capable of feeling any pain.

yea I realize that, but until I can bodyswap with a crab for a bit Ill never really be sure if it can feel itself being torn apart or not.

I know it's bait
But what do you expect on a japanese board made for american culture?

I always thought it was a fan-cut.

This is an anime board you LARPer faggot.

If you read the thread you will see that no one is actually upset here.

>we can automate entire industries
>let's kill the working class
>oh shit now there's not enough people left to support mass industry anymore

angry is a human concep user
at some point the bot will determine that human are obstacle and we will be gucci

So when does the robot learn that killing the human would make the task of picking up the box easier?